The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

requesty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mightymorphinpowahranger
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: requesty   Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:35 pm

yo, artists of the TBMS world. uhm...do any of you deranged talented peeps have the time to draw something for me? usually i would pester roxy, but i have already asked her for a request shes busy off doing schoolwork and all that fun stuff. the thing i have in mind is not too much of a biggy, alls i need is a charrie ref for one of my up and coming characters. reply here if youre feeling suicidal interested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: requesty   Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:57 pm

Ah... maybe you should say which character.

I doubt I could help, most things I draw end up being entirely different from what I intended to draw in the first place... Though, I would be willing to try, depending...

Edit: Depending mostly on character concept, such as species and whther they are fully anthropomorphic. I canna draw full fledged animals well... the closest I've come is Fumio, who is decidedly not the same as a normal fox.

You should have seen the last time I tried to draw a PB & J sammich... oh the horror.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kenseikitsune.deviantart.com/
mightymorphinpowahranger
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: requesty   Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:08 pm

think you can draw bears as well as you do foxes(meant to be a compliment, btw)?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: requesty   Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:55 pm

Unfortunately, I can't draw bears worth a d*mn. :/

Sorry. Sad
Back to top Go down
Roxy90
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: requesty   Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:46 pm

LOL, 28 views and nobody cares about you enough to lend an artistic hand... Laughing

Welp, except for Kensei. But he confessed to hating everybody a while ago, the proof being in my devART journal. >:3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flecksofgreen.livejournal.com
mightymorphinpowahranger
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: requesty   Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:48 pm

oh you cruel woman...why dont you just ease my pain and draw me a character reference already?! GAWD YOUR SO EVIL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxy90
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: requesty   Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:52 pm

Mmmyes, I am quite the evil one, mmyes mmyes... drunken *don't ask what that emote was about, it's totally random I swear XD*

...seriously though. I can't draw bears either, though I could try if you promise not to WHINE if I make it all ugleh-lookin'...which might be a bonefied guarentee, so... scratch ...you're screwed. flower
Back to top Go down
mightymorphinpowahranger
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: requesty   Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:58 pm

ok ok forget about the bear...would you be able to draw me a wolfess, perhaps? :3

good abusage of the beautiful flower there roxy. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: requesty   Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:58 pm

i think i'd be willing to TRY...Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mightymorphinpowahranger
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: requesty   Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:00 pm

o rly? you wouldnt mind drawing me a bear? :3

edit: *see roxy, SOMEBODY other than your BOYFRIEND cares about me...uhh i mean...kitty! cat *
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxy90
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: requesty   Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:29 pm

Quote :
ok ok forget about the bear...would you be able to draw me a wolfess, perhaps? :3

Mmmaaaybeee...I don't know though. Remember schoolwork? That's still haunting me even as we speak...I'm actually only able to get on the computer for the sake of 12-page essays and all that fun stuff. So...I don't know. Maybe. If it's JUST a wolf you want, a wolf you'll get...a bit delayed.

Edit - You know, if I even HAD a boyfriend; he wouldn't go for skinheads - especially the ones of your caliber...
Back to top Go down
mightymorphinpowahranger
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: requesty   Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:33 pm

i wouldnt mind if it was late, you know. :p its not the end of the world if i have to wait a few days...mebbe weeks. eek, 12-page essays? what classes are you taking, roxy? o.O

edit: :afro: what about now, hm? can he handle an hairified Vivian and her wicked-awesome-superdillyupcious caliber?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: requesty   Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:53 am

You know, I think I'll take another crack at drawing a bear, tomorrow. I've been trying to draw more non-foxes lately. In at least one case (A lynx) I drew better than I ever expected I would.

So... if my attempt turns out ok, I could then try yours, but you're probably better off with Roxy or Fauna. heh
Back to top Go down
mightymorphinpowahranger
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: requesty   Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:06 pm

dood, if Fauna still wants to do it, im just going to have her do it...theres no need to waste your time on 'lil o'le me.

anyway, heres a few things, Fauna, you might need to know in drawing mah bear:
her name is Shikoba. she is about 6"1', has reddish fur (link: http://www.seaworld.org/animal-info/animal-bytes/animalia/eumetazoa/coelomates/deuterostomes/chordata/craniata/mammalia/carnivora/cinnamon-bear.htm ) but with sky blue eyes...also, she looks about average in weight, so no drawing her fat or anoxeric.

now, for some accessories and...stuff. all over her body she has faded scars, though there are two jagged scars etched on her neck, one curling in from the top of her throat into her face, where a jagged scar seems to break her face in half (not really, though). the other scar is below her throat, except it makes a turn on her neck and then stops before making a full circle.
and on her left breast, there is this symbol encrypted into her flesh: http://www.symbols.com/encyclopedia/48/483.html. on her head, she wears a simple crown of dying flowers (specifically African Daisy, Annual Arroyo Lupine, Annual Baby's Breath, and Baby Blue Eyes), to signify that she is of royal stature. or something like that. xD

okay, i was going to include some details on her armor and stuff but...i havent figured out what Red Claw Clan armor would be. xD so, there you go...pretty easy things, methinks. in drawing the character, please keep in mind - she is no good. as in, bad to the bone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: requesty   

Back to top Go down

requesty
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The White Ridge Saga :: Outsiders' Interests :: The Legends' Den-
Jump to: