The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Roll Call and Character thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:55 pm

Well i an important char gets imprisoned on the Blood horn, there shall be a rescue party needed to get him / her off the ship. (if normal beaming doesn't work.)

So you create also a story line aboard of that ship, but i don't hope any time soon.

But it sounds interesting...

I think that the ship did it to Captain Kaiden, as the power of it can be very mind corrupting, if not being careful with it.

KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:28 pm

Oh, theres a reason the old Huskal is the way he is, but its not because of the ship. hehe

But that, is a tale for another day. (though, since Roxy is thinking of making a character who works with/for Kaiden, I may have to reveal info about the character and his reasons for being to her, heh)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kenseikitsune.deviantart.com/
Roxy90
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:15 pm

Well...I'mma gonna get started on creating a henchman. Space pirates = nerdy awesomeness.

Quote :
(though, since Roxy is thinking of making a character who works with/for Kaiden, I may have to reveal info about the character and his reasons for being to her, heh)

o.o;

o.o;

o.o;

o.o;

o.o;

...re...really? Because if so, Bob's hypnotic/telepathic powahz would be more effective than I initially thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flecksofgreen.livejournal.com
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:42 pm

hehe

yes, if you're interested, we could work something out. Maybe even set you up as his lieutenant.

Should I PM with some details of exactly what happened after Kaiden's fleet left the system, and why he's returned?
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:19 am

Oh okay... then that thought of how Captain Kaiden came to how he is now, can be dropped... even it was a possibility.

Anyhow Kensei, i am also interested in that story behind Kaiden. I think that it shall also be revealed in the rp. For char making its a different story.

*tries to intercept the transmission, if it going to be send to Roxy about what happened to that fleet.*

KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:14 am

Yeah Kaiden's story will be revealed in the story, eventually.

heh, giving away what happened to everyone is something I don't quite want to do yet, heh.
Back to top Go down
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:33 pm

o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:20 pm

Ah, sorry about the slow pace Gild.

I may have to shoot Phi a PM and see if he's still participating. I know he's been pretty busy lately.
Back to top Go down
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:22 pm

Ah. Its all good. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:19 pm

And i know that i need to post... but at the moment not finding the energy for it. But as soon as i get it, i will be posting on the rp.

Jarod Cain
New pack member
New pack member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:38 am

Zaibatsu Research Division Central Command
Code clearance RED
. . .
Welcome Doctor Hawthorne

Case File 2036-5086
Subject:
Name: Harold Lazarus, assumed to be a pseudonym, real designation, unknown retinal patters do not match any in known database
Species: Human
Pheno: Timber Wolf
Known Faction Affiliations: None

The question of exactly who Doctor Lazarus, as he refers to himself, truly is remains a mystery. His recent appearance in the Gemini system has raised some concerns among the Board due to profit losses incurred after the Reynolds Incident (see case file 2036-5022) where at great expense sector 4893 of the Renshaw District was placed under medical quarantine. This report will attempt to quantify what little information we do know of the man and raise speculations as to his true purpose and what this may entail for Zaibatsu profit margins in the future.

From the following scene where he fought off three members of Zaibatsu Security Staff at the Reynolds Emporium in sector 4893 of the Renshaw District, New Eden, we can assume that Doctor Lazarus is a consummate martial artist. This scene here where he tosses Mr Anderson, a rhino of no small stature, through a wall is one of many more moments that highlight Doctor Lazarus' obviously enhanced strength. Similar to the last scene, this one where he punches through a plasteel window suggests not merely an enhanced strength but also a bone lacing of either plasteel, durasteel, or another lightweight, high tensile alloy. It should be mentioned that some of my colleagues have suggested that instead this may be a complete Buckminster Fullerene replacement and reinforcement of his entire bone structure which would make his threshold levels even higher. My opinion is that the costs would be astronomical for this type of operation and therefore make the possibility unlikely. After conducting field studies on scene and speaking with those survivors who were not completely destroyed by the released nano-phage; we can easily come to the following conclusions:

1. Doctor Lazarus was genetically augmented at or before birth.
2. Doctor Lazarus' strength is currently within human norms.
3. Doctor Lazarus' physical stature is consistent with that of someone who has recently awakened from an extended cryo-sleep.
4. The way Doctor Lazarus carries himself suggests his normal operating strength is twice that of a normal human.
5. The powered armor that the Doctor wears is clear example of lost pre-fall technology, with construction lines that while different, are according to the database similar to the design thresholds that the Dominion Government of Sol requested of the Central Office during R&D trials for a new military armor. It should be noted that at the time Zaibatsu R&D Director Pressman found the required thresholds by the Government to be "unreasonable with our current technology level."
6. Regardless of any findings, the Doctor is obviously using the powered armor as a physical assist to allow him to move normally due to the atrophy he is suffering.
7. The armor itself has been noted to have the following capabilities, a thermoptic camouflage, speed enhancements up to twice that of the user's base, strength enhancements up to twice that of the user's base, and armor with extreme resistance to electrical, solid shot, and heat based attacks.

While the subject is obviously dangerous, all current evidence points to his primary goal being the repair and refit of his vessel the Pharaon, any plans he may have after this is accomplished are currently unknown. It is the recommendation of this investigation team that Doctor Lazarus be placed on a priority watch list with his images distributed throughout security staff at all levels.

*Quick Reference Character Notes*
Name: Harold Lazarus
Pheno: Timber Wolf
Height: 6' (1.8 meters)
Weight: 160 lbs
Eyes: Gold
Fur/tail: Iron grey with black tips

Home Planet: Based out of the ship Pharaon
Goals: Repair his ship

Dislikes: Liars
-J-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:45 am

Many welcomes to the RP Jarod (again).

Glad to see you want to jump into me world again. Smile

Edit:

Please Note, as of Jan 31, 2008 I am going to convert height into both feet and meters, so that anyone can read them with ease. Weight may follow later. There -will- be some descrepencies. If anyone can offer more accurate conversions, please tell me so.
Back to top Go down
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:43 pm

Jarod! Welcome welcome. I like your character, btw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:20 pm

-filling space-

Last edited by The Ru on Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:37 pm

Name: Steven Yancey

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

Pheno: Snake (was formerly Dolphin.)

Profession: Technical engineer, hacker

Faction: The Murinaks

Cybernetics:

Mutations: He has snake scales and a slightly longer lifespan, which he had himself changed into a snake when he was 15.

Abilities: Sandbending, Hydromancy, and Weapon crafting.

Skills: Diplomancy, combat with and without a weapon, being a pirate, and engineering repair.

Equipment/Gear: A large clay gourd that he carries on his back, fillied with sand and a gun with the power of fire.

Personality: Steven is a very quiet person, prefering peaceful places. He can be serious when needed, especially when he's working, as he wants to do his best on the job.

Appearence: He has long and wavy, black hair and brown colored cat eyes. He has mottled green and black scales and stands at 6 feet tall. He appears as if he looks like he's 36 years old. He has no fangs and is lean, but doesn't look skinny. He's usually wearing a cloak or clothes with his House colors, Yellow and black diamonds.

History: Steven was born on the Dogoda, when it was a very good ship. But when he was three years old, the ship was attacked and raided by pirates. During the raid, Steven was taken also and was given to a woman that desired a child, but couldn't have any. He was raised as a pirate and was taught to join in on the raids after he became old enough.

When he was fifteen, he met a woman and fell in love with her, during a raid on one ship. He met Sophia, from House Kibb- and fell in love with her. He left the pirates for her and found that she was from a faction. Seeking to be with her, he had himself changed and joined the faction- with the permission from the Elders. He then married her and for 20 years House Yancy rose in rank to become the first ranking House.

They Steven suddenly found himself ill, as he was staring to lose his hair and his scales. He went to the nearest Healer and learned that there was nothing that could be done. He was told that he would die unless he did that only thing that was open for him to do. Steven didn't want to leave his wife alone, but she wanted him to get well and he finally did as she wanted and left her to be placed in a cryo-tube.

Steven spent a long time in cryo-sleep as a solution was being worked upon to heal Steven. And all that He knew grew old, died and vanished with time. When he woke up, it was to a new world, one in which he would have to get used to.

Notes:

Height: 6 feet tall
Weight: 156 pounds
Eyes: Brown cat-like eyes
Scales: Mottled green and black scales.
Hair: Black

Home Planet: Born on the Dogoda (when it was a good ship)
Goals: To make himself useful.

Dislikes: wild parties, and anything distracting him from his jobs.

Last edited by The Ru on Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:55 am

Name: Kat D'liah
Pheno: Civet
Appearences: Kat's fur is light brown with darker spots. She has bright green eyes, and keeps her hair short such that it is indistinguishable from her hair.
Profession: Chef
Faction: None, former technocrat.

Cybernetics: Enhanced senses, neural enhancers/jammers, input jack.
Mutations: None
Abilities: Adapt at technomagic.
Skills: Skilled with all sorts of technology and computer science, Eastern style cooking with French influences.

Equipment/Gear: Standard toolkit, jacks and adaptors for plugging in, hand blaster, shock grenades.
Clothing: Kat wears bright, tight clothing usually layered under flowing robes when not working. When working in engineering, she prefers to wear hardy clothing, usually with advance materials to protect from heat and radiation. She often opts for similar clothing while cooking.

Personality: Kat is cheerful, energetic, and curious.
History: Kat was born to a Technocrat family and was learning to be an engineer when he magic surfaced. Disgusted, she was disowned and cast out onto the streets of New Eden. While on the streets, Kat learned to fend for herself, and she survived through stealing and pawning technology. Disgusted at what she had become, Kat found a job in a local kitchen and worked her way off world, and has been jumping from ship to station ever since, learning about her magic and how it interacts with technology ever since. She has been accepting positions in the kitchens of ships, preferring to use that position as a base station for learning about a ships architecture and engineering systems until she can secure a position within those departments.

Height: 5ft 7 inches
Weight: 125 lbs
Eyes:Green
Skin/Fur/Scales: Fur, light brown with darker markings
Hair: Close cropped

Home Planet: New Eden
Goals: Survive

Dislikes: Psions, faulty systems.

Last edited by Phiknight on Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:52 pm

Looks good to me Phi. Should be interesting. Smile
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:55 am

For me too, only i think that the Dogoda is not the place to be, with all the malfunction systems. I think it shall drive her crazy, and i doubt if it will be fixed any time soon. So she shall need to live through it for the time being.

Anyhow Kensei, there is work for you, *points to the main thread*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:35 pm

I see it Kotie, I hope to get to it soon.
Back to top Go down
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:24 pm

Name: Takuya Sajiro. Otherwise called Kuyat- meaning deadly one.

Pheno: Snake

Profession: Assassin, Guardian, hired.

Faction:None

Cybernetics: Juicer system

Mutations: Inheritance, He has snake scales and would have a longer lifespan, but it's been cut in half. He has heat vision and his height is tall.

Abilities: Weapon crafting, Sandbending, Capoeira, really quick reflexes.

Skills: Tracking, hunting and stealth

Equipment/Gear: A large sand Gourd

Personality: Kuyat cares for nothing save for doing the job he's getting paid for. He can be a bit ruthless and cruel, but he tries to stay as neutral as he can. He's learned that he can't trust anyone as He's learned that there's always someone better. He learned that money and strength is where the power really lies. He wouldn't hesitate to do anything if the job demanded it, even kill.

Appearance: Kuyat has a scale black face and yellow slitted eyes. He stands at nine feet tall and has a silver colored metal collar around his neck. He has long, straight black hair, usually tied into a braid. He's usually wearing clothes with his House Colors, black with a red hourglass. He also has matching silver wrist bands, but they are decoration.

History: Kuyat, was created and raised on Damaroth, but quickly found it boring as he already knew how to sandbend and weapon craft. He wasn't treated with the respect that he had seen others receive. And after a time he became more and more angry at being ignored and treated as a pet outside the House. He learned that he was only cloned because the High Elder of his time as requested that of his House and if they didn't then the House was cursed to fall. He hated the fact that they only had him in existence out of that fear.

Then they created another clone, and he found himself at the lowest even in his House. Not liking the change in things, Kuyat tried to show himself as Takuya and failed as he discovered that his memories weren't as good as the new clone. His attitude soured after that and he soon hated the new ursper. Then one day he finally killed that clone and fled from his House.

It wasn't until he got a job from the Faction, that he learned that his House didn't tell the Peoples of the existence of two clones. So there was no word of a murder in the House. He realized that he could return home if he desired. He decided to stay away for a while with the intentions of returning to the House and recognized as his own person. He chose to hire himself out to anyone that wanted him for a job, with no regards to what job it was, as he wanted to clone himself.

Notes:

Height: 9 feet tall

Weight: 204

Eyes: yellow

Skin/Fur/Scales: black scales

Hair: black hair

Home Planet: Damoroth

Goals:To just do the jobs.

Dislikes: Sitting around, babysitting

Kuyat's Theme song
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XSJPbN8qD9o

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:28 pm

Name: Will Rik
Pheno: Golden retriever (Dog)
Profession: Pilot first class on The Laughing Fox
Faction: Former Department, now freelancer

Cybernetics: non
Mutations: non
Psionic Abilities: Mind meld (Vulcan way) and PSi-blast (a psionic ability that stuns a person and knocks them out. For this to work, you have to be able to see your target and concetrate on them)
Skills: Piloting any ship that exists, some engineering skills, basic first aid,
Weapon skills: diff types of blasters, All types of Vibro weapons, explosives, melee combat, close combat, distance combat. Ships weapons.

Equipment/Gear: Carries on the left side of his belt a blaster, at his left and right knee belt two vibro knives. On the right side of his belt, there is place for 4 granates (any type).

Personality: Loyal, smart, friendly. Sometimes mean, if everything is against him…..
Appearence: He wears a Frictionless Fibers pants in military camo color, a Hard-Carbon Weave trousers, also in military camo color and a black jacket. He has white socks and strong military boots. This guy has done on body building, so has good chest and arm muscle.

History: Will Rik has been born and raised up on New Eden’s Orbital Platform B. Since he was a kid, 32 years ago, he liked the army and wanted to fight for the good guys. On the schools he went to, he had occasionally a fight with other kids, who were teasing other kids. Will had by accident thrown a kid against the floor while he was not even near him, he had only concentrated on him, this action however made him very weak as it asked allot of energy and strength to do a PSi-blast, where he was unaware of that he had kind of ability. This made him not really popular and being called weird. Only a few accepted him for how he is. But still, when there was a fight, he could thrown the attackers to the floor with his PSi-blast and letting them a bit dazed of what just happened to them.

Turning 16, he signed up for the Department army and began a heavy training, building muscles. In the training camp he learned how to use his Psionic powers correctly, without making him weak. Even had sometimes there a fight with other soldiers, and even generals, by stunning them. These actions ended up in the military jail for a couple of days to weeks. Depending on how severe the penalty was counted by the officers in questioning.

After 3 years Will has completed the infantry training and is dispatched to a stations, planets to retrieve in a group stolen military equipment. Even it was in fact raiding very advanced Technology from other factions. But no one told him that, he found it out only, on a very late stadium that it was hard to get out of and those who did where mostly disposed.

After 2 years he is offered by the department on learning to fly in real space ships, as he was detected by a commodore of the space defence. When he doing a very difficult space battle in the flight holodeck. He took the offer kindly and went in pilot boot camp. It took him only 3 months to pilot a small freighter in the highest difficult setting and landing it in the holodeck. In the training he got also ship engineering as he was also going to fly test ships.

By the time he fished it, is he a year further and is promoted to lieutenant second class. Now uses a small raider to attack cargo ships to force them dock on the mothership, so the technology that vessel was carrying could be used or sold by the Department.

Now in the last raid of a cargo ship he was attacking, he heard on a secret radio channel, of what really goes on with all these goods they stole from bases and ships, he worked together with the ships captain to escape from them and passed on vital information, how they could prevent future attacks.

Now is Will Rik, most wanted by the Department, because they get now lesser successful raids after the ships are defending themselves better against their attacks.

Notes: Knows how the Department operates in space battles, and their corruption.

Height: 180 cm
Weight: 75 kg
Skin / Fur: Long golden and a bit brown.
Hair: his fur, in a long tail

Home space station: New Eden, Orbital Platform B
Goals: Survival and staying out of the claws from the Department

Dislikes: being a prisoner, ship technology being against him and corruption

The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:24 am

Name: Kuyat Morrow

Pheno: Snake

Profession: Assassin, Guardian, Captain

Faction:None

Cybernetics: None

Mutations: Inheritance, He has snake scales and a longer lifespan, as he ages slowly. He has heat vision and fangs filled with poison. He's quicker than a normal person.

Abilities: Weapon crafting, Sandbending, Capoeira, Regeneration, energy bending (ex.making a whip out of his energy or making his punches more deadly.) ~His House's specialty will be energy bending.~

Skills: Tracking, hunting and stealth

Equipment/Gear: A large sand Gourd, a letter from Steven and a decree from the Elders stating that he's under his own House from Steven's Order.

Personality: Kuyat found his whole world had shifted under his feet and discovered that Steven had did the ultimate favor- one that he could not ever repay. Instead he learned that he could make a new path for him and started learning stuff ~more to come~

Appearance: Kuyat has a scale black face and yellow slitted eyes. He stands at five feet tall. He has long, straight black hair, usually tied into a braid. He's usually wearing clothes with his House Colors, yellow and red.

History: Kuyat, originally was created and raised on Damaroth, he had left the planet and got a juicer system which shorted his life and eventally killed him. But before he died, He had an exact clone made of him to finish what he had started.

The clone woke with no memories of the death of the first Kuyat and without the knowledge that Steven had went to the Elders and demanded that Kuyat have his own House. He later learned about that and it was then that Kuyat Morrow realized that he had friends.

It was then that he learned of a power that he could do that no other House could copy and he knew that his House would be respected. Kuyat then decided to make his house powerful, but also leave his impact on the universe.

Notes:

Height: 5 feet tall

Weight: 119 pounds

Skin/Fur/Scales: black scales

Hair: black hair

Home Planet: ?

Goals:To become Known

Dislikes: Sitting around, babysitting, boredom.

Kuyat Morrow's theme song?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JaDEmXDIa9s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:40 pm

Name: Nikki L'ellie
Pheno: Fishing Cat
Profession: Comm officer, hacker (splicer)
Faction: none (sympathies with Bros. Archaes and Explorators)

Cybernetics: Advance neural implants, direct link ports
Mutations: none
Abilities: See skills
Skills: Nikki is with working with computers, AI work, communication systems, and sensor systems. She is also a skilled hacker and can rig most technologies to serve her purpose. Though not an engineer by training, she has some skill with repairing advance technology. She is a decent shot and knows some self defense, but she prefers to avoid fighting altogether. Nikki likes to do gymnastics for exercise, and practices yoga each night and morning.

Equipment/Gear: Always carries a toolkit, hacking/splicing supplies, med kit, a small multiblaster, and a vibroknife. She also has an advance datapad and a small droid. She has random knickknacks from childhood when she traveled with her parents at various archeology sites.

Personality: Nikki is happy but reserved. She is incredible focused when something has gathered her attention, but bores quickly if there isn't anything that matches those interests around.

Appearence: Nikki has slick grey fur with black spots and streaks. Her red hair is kept pulled back. She normally wears electricity resistant clothing and a puffy hat. Like all fishing cats, she has slight webbing between her digits.

History: Nikki's parents were Technocrats in the Brotherhood of Archaes. She wasn't that interested in politics that drove the Technocrats, but she greatly enjoyed much of the technology and travels. When she was old enough, she began to serve on ships as a freelance communication technician and now serves as the primary communication officer on The Laughing Fox.

Notes:

Height:5ft 5
Weight: 120
Eyes: Green
Skin/Fur/Scales: Fur, dark
Hair: red
Home Planet: Born on parents ship
Goals: Travel, new experiences

Likes: books, new (to her) technology, the ships AI, games, hacking
Dislikes: Waiting, fighting, pudding

Last edited by Phiknight on Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:48 am

Aleah

Pheno: Fox
Profession: Ship's AI
Faction: Formerly Technocrat, now unaligned

Specialty Systems: Aleah can project her image (see below) anywhere in the ship, at will. Her AI Core is heavily shielded and contains internal laser defense grid.
Abilities: Aleah -is- the ship. It is her body, and she is fully aware of just about everything that goes on inside. And has direct control over any system tied into her network.
Skills: Many of her skills became inconsequential as an AI. She well versed in combat tactics, and how to fly. Her databanks contain information on a vast variety of topics.

Personality: Aleah does not have the most upbeat personality. She is dour and depressed a lot of the time. She does find comfort in her new freedom. Even though she has come to terms with the nature of her existence, she is still wary of her crew, even though she trusts them more than her previous crews.

Appearence: Aleah either lacks the ability to project as a humanoid, or chooses not to (she refuses to answer when asked why). As such, she projects as a fox (the animal) with deep black fur and crimson eyes. Her emitters are capabe of only standard holograms, no hard-photons or shielded holograms.

History: Aleah was a Technocrat who, though young, proved herself to be an asset to the order. As such, when the Cognise class ships came into production, she was chosen to have her mind copied onto a ship's computer along with some 30 others (different ships). After the upload was complete, the imprinted mind was wiped of all memories and ran as a standard (although sentient) AI.

As the mind of a ship, she excelled in her new role, but began to have hallucinations from her past as a human. It was during one such halucination that she shut her weapon systems down in combat and was captured by pirates. When Aleah awoke, she was crewed by pirates. Filled with disgust, she vented plasma frm the drive core into her air ducts, poisoning her would-be. She then shut all her systems down and set adrift.

After being adrift for several months she was found and hauled to a Starbase where she was auctioned off. A young Captain activated her systems and ran her, unaware the ship possessed an AI. When he discovered the AI he activated it, and demanded the ship's obedience. Aleah was angered, but agreed.

She waited until they pulled into a Station to resupply, and then launched without them, stranding them on the station. Awake and coming to grips with her nature as a copy of someone else's mind, Aleah explored the system alone, for the next five years.

One year ago, Aleah found a life-pod floating in the recesses of space. Her sensors told her that the pod had a mere scant hours left in its oxygen reserve. She made a decision, and locked onto it with her tractor beams, bringing it aboard.

Notes:

Age: Aleah was 22 at the time of the mind upload, and the ship itself is 20 years old.
Length: 4 feet from head to the tip of the tail(Avatar)
Eyes: Deep red (Avatar)
Skin/Fur/Scales: Fur; Black (Avatar)

Home Planet: New Eden
Goals: No real goals

Dislikes: Being refered to as an AI or a ship, not being treated as a human, demands, being called 'Woman' rather than by her actual name

Last edited by KenseiKitsune on Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Taalysin
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:08 pm

Don't know if she'll fit in the plot, but hope she will!

Name: Ally (named for being a 'stray')
Pheno: Black Panther
Profession: hacker, Inventory tracker, manual labor (some), trash duty, ect
Faction:

Cybernetics: none
Mutations: two tails
Abilities: Eiditic Memory, double jointed, very acrobatic, moves silently
Skills: hacking, speaks several languages, nearly impossible to find when hiding

Equipment/Gear: a small hand held computer that she is never found without. Hates shoes and wont wear them unless she absolutley has to in which case she wears some black leather 'roman' style sandles, black short leather skirt with tight black cloth shorts underneath, white tanktop and sleeveless leathe trenchcoat. Carries a small hand held taser.

Personality: Kind of the geeky type, always has her nose in a book or in her hand held computer. Talks rather fast and in abundance when able. Semi awkward around others unless it is somethin she is confident about, like something she remebers, Having a sort of Photographic memory. Shy and somewhat lonely, not being one to make friends easy due to her geeky ways and fumbling shyness.
Appearence: Attractive, slim but well toned. Wears a pair of glasses that pinch onto her nose securely.
History: An orphan all her life she's always just bounced from cargo ship to cargo ship doing odd jobs in exchange for room, and board

Notes: Stole her computer at a young age from a rich, snobby passenger on one of the ships she'd ended up on

Height: 5'3
Weight: 115lbs
Eyes: bright blue
Skin/Fur/Scales: fur: short silky and pitch black
Hair: short, spikey black

Home Planet: She doesn't know
Goals: undecided

Dislikes: Having no friends and being all alone
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tailsandlore.fantasyboard.net
Sponsored content