The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Please pray, Dad's near DEATH! X_X :C

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
avatar

Number of posts : 86
Age : 20
Location : Japmmaht Metro City
Registration date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Please pray, Dad's near DEATH! X_X :C   Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:57 am

Ok , everyone I have SERIOUS NEWS OF MY FATHER Arthur H. Otte Last night at 23:35 Hrs by Sioux Fall's South Dakota EMS/EMT Units Dad was taken to the Sioux Falls VA hospital, as he was near death, he was (Critical)! They came and took him away. I called who I could to get the message out: as I have a few furry phone numbers.. Right now he is in (Serious) condition, but stable atm!

His appendix has ruptured, also they found serious issues with his bowels too, as also there's a growth on his appendix as well as they are gonna check to see if it is (cancerous), as I was told , so needless to say I am realizing this could be it, for him, I hope not, but our family is ALL MILITARY, we are realistic, he looks to have an 70/30 chance of survival :'( ...They are going to hold him in the hospital till further notice to get his condition to a more stable shape, they will operate in maybe two to three weeks, unless he goes Critical again and they will engage in the major surgery, this's no simple operation, he has extreme bleeding issues, and has sever Atrol-Fibrillation/Sudden Heart death issues as well as Arrhythmia too!

This surgery is "High Risk", which means he has a 70% chance of death- & a 30% chance of survival. He is 69, near 70 years old. I hope he lives to see his next birthday!! I'm home now alone, with Moka Lioness, and my other mom here Sarrah.
I/We knew this day would come, mom has gotten me ready to with her and my other family here with me take over the home.. But theres a 100% chance the STATE will then have me put away if my dad dies, as is mom and him never married, due to thier differences, as I'll put it, they will not let my mom/mom's keep me or my other family due to "International legalities of certain types", which I'm not even going into atm, as the STATE says I'm at 15 & too unstable, they will not listen to my other family, so this could prove a double tragedy if my dad lion dies, as then I will be committed to a state facility, in less than a week after, his death! So everyone please keep my dad & our family in your prayers thoughts and so on...I'm in high danger of "Going away" by the STATE if he dies.. as the VA(Veterans Administration has already notified the STATE/County Authorities/Social Services of his Current condition, as I'm under the VA too on the Psychiatric stuff as well as the STATE!

So everyone, hope and pray he survives!!! This little leopardess Girl is on the Endangered list, if dad goes, I'm gone, The STATE /VA will "CAGE ME!" I'll have NO legal say or my family either, as I'm declared legally incompetent and a (Section Eight) AKA crazy by the VA/ and STATE..
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003183148034
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
avatar

Number of posts : 86
Age : 20
Location : Japmmaht Metro City
Registration date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Please pray, Dad's near DEATH! X_X :C   Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:20 pm

***goes off sits in a dimly litt corner, facing away, crying quietly to her self***

I did last night as I was asleep..I feel SO fucking alone and scared!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003183148034
Mokambie_Lioness
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
avatar

Number of posts : 44
Age : 52
Location : Japmmaht Metro City-Torra 990
Registration date : 2012-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Please pray, Dad's near DEATH! X_X :C   Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:02 pm

**walks up to her in the dark corner hearing her cry, grabs her up holds her tight with Zeroki, Kotie and Firestorm and everyone***

Ok Sabby I was there too last night with you and Sarrah, too, we were all scared, I will do all I can to keep you safe as will the others here at the (white ridge saga) and at home, too!
Sabby sweetness, I love you! Were all here for you!


Last edited by kotelinie on Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed two real names to their shelter names, nothing else changed.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001376073751
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
avatar

Number of posts : 807
Age : 34
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Please pray, Dad's near DEATH! X_X :C   Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:22 pm

*Walks close enough to offer a box of tissues, hankies. Places gently a paw on her shoulder*

Iekes.... Sorry to hear that, for all with that terrible news that an appendix broke suddenly. Was there no warning beforehand that he had any stomach problems?
Anyway, I really hope he recovers and survives the surgeries he need even with the 30% change, it is still something then writing directly someone off.

But as you say that it is already ruptured, would they do not immediate the surgery, as it is life threatening.

Further, Slow down and take a few deep breaths, as you ramble on with things i can't really follow or understand (comes probably through my native language). Your father is in the best care, there is not much that you can do for him then hope and pray that he makes it through.

Take one step at the time and try not to think on the worse case scenario, how hard that can be, just don't. Try to tell yourself that he will make it and that all will be okay, self I really hope that for you and your family. Worry about that state thing later, not now!

Anyway I shall pray for him and hoping for a good ending. You know how you can reach me, if you want to talk or just having some company. Hang in there girl, you are definitely not alone here! Even if we can't be there physically, but in your mind and thought anything is possible. Just keep that in mind will ya?

_________________
I'm not bossy, I just have better ideas.


Last edited by kotelinie on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
avatar

Number of posts : 86
Age : 20
Location : Japmmaht Metro City
Registration date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Please pray, Dad's near DEATH! X_X :C   Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:53 pm

Hmm thank you Cotie, looks over at him ***wipes tears from her eyes with her momma lionesses paws, holds on to her mommy lioness***nuzzles her**

UPDATE: 26/Nov/2012 15:53:07 PM CST Today:

Well everyone, I'm on now for a bit! Daddy Lions stil at the hospital, he's been placed in the GP (general population)area of the hospital, he's not out of the woods yet, still is having prollems, he will be have major surgery in 6 to 8 weeks, doctors are not too confident of his survival, but they're hoping for the best outcome, as is everyone here with me!

He wont be coming home today as was hoped, guess there gonna keep him for a while longer~***Deep stressed lioness sighh** So keep him in your thoughts and prayers, I'll try to be strong, but I wont lie, I've been crying with extreme dry heaves/ nausia in my sleep nightly,I cant keep it in..

I'ma post some pics from my home here in a moment!
I'll be around~ Love ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You All
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003183148034
Mokambie_Lioness
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
avatar

Number of posts : 44
Age : 52
Location : Japmmaht Metro City-Torra 990
Registration date : 2012-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Please pray, Dad's near DEATH! X_X :C   Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:05 pm

***lays her lioness head into my chest sweetly, letting her calm down, with one paw covering the side of her face, to ease her tension**

Yes this's true, as Saber said, I believe Art will be fine, we'll just keep a vigil for him
We look forward to him coming home, soon we hope!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001376073751
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Please pray, Dad's near DEATH! X_X :C   

Back to top Go down
 
Please pray, Dad's near DEATH! X_X :C
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Death Stalker (L-Quinquestriatus) Questions
» Irian Jaya Death Adder:
» the elephant: life after death
» Sydney Red's Death Adder [A.antarcticus]
» Sudden Death of Rabbit with all Vaccs up to date

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The White Ridge Saga :: General Discussion :: Yips, Howls, Woofs, and Growls-
Jump to: