The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Starving

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Starving   Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:09 am

Tired grey eyes opened slowly to the breaking dawn. The colors were bright in contrast to the darkness of the last night. Featherpaw opened his jaws wide and squeezed out a whining yawn. He felt weak, having not eaten in four days. Even then, he had been lucky to catch that rabbit. He stood slowly, his patchy black and brown fur carrying some grass and twigs with it. A strong gust of wind pushed at his side heavily from the west, as if testing his willpower to continue his solitary trek. He uttered a low growl at it quite unhumored, and at best, bitter. He lifted his nose to smell the wind, hoping to catch scent of a deer or even grouse. Finding nothing, he shot the air from his nostils in frustration. Slowly he began to trod towards the wound of running water.

The water turned out to be a river, gushing and flowing noisily in concert to the birdsong above. Featherpaw licked his chops thirstily before moving to help himself to the resource without abandon. He found the cool water to be quite refreshing as he lapped it up thirstily. Suddenly, water careened upwards just to the left of his head, shocking and starling the wolf. A bold fish slapped Featherpaw upside the head quite accidentaly, and darted further up the river immediately upon returning to the water. The wolf backed up looking quite confused before realising that he had just lost an opportunity for breakfast. He barked angrily at the river and dashed along the embankment to try to find that fish again, letting out a challenging howl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Starving   Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:59 am

((OOC: This is placed a month after the healers with pups arrived and got accepted to the Swift River Clan))

As the rest of the Swift River Clan is still a sleep and so are all his siblings, mother and uncle. White opened slowly his eyes followed by letting out a large squeaking yawn. As he closed his tiny yaw, the tiny pup of two months old looked around to see that everyone else was still fast asleep.

A few thin sun rays where beaming between the branches of the whooping cheery tree and where inviting him to come out of his den. The reddish brown male slowly got up, bowed down to stretch his front legs and as he slowly walked forward to stretch his rear legs. Looking back he saw that everyone was still peacefully asleep that White quietly padded towards the light, tail wagging happily.
Once outside he shook out his fur, rose his nose high into the air to sniff up the morning freshness, the pup took a few deep breaths and then trot quietly in the direction towards the river that crosses the land for a drink.

Arriving at the river the young one lowered his chest and began to lick from the fresh river water. While quenching his thirst an ear perked up as he caught a very faint sound of running paws. White looked up, to the left first, then to the right to see if he could see something along the riverbank. Nothing to see there, he looked behind him, but also nothing there. Returning his head to the water to drink some more, he saw suddenly something silvery rushing through the water. A fish? Thought the pup and scanned the water to see if there are more those creatures nearby in the water. Seeing nothing from the surface, he duck with his head into the water to look under to see if there is more hiding there. Also seeing nothing and needing to gasp for air he removes his head from the water, shaking his head a bit dry, sending water flying everywhere. After the shaking he saw suddenly a strange brown with black patches wolf running by on the other side of river, like it was chasing something.

White barked / yipped as loud as he could to, to get the attention of the stranger, as that stranger was intruding their land.

Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Starving   Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:49 pm

Featherpaw rushed ahead after the fish quite enthusiastically, his tail out direct behind him as he focused on the thril of the hunt, despite his rapidly growing weariness. Further ahead he noticed a pup by the river as the fish darted past rapidy. He continued his chase, starting to think that his idea could be tarting to get a lttle dangerous to him, but he was literally starving and could not opt to miss a chance at a meal. He kne that his ribs must be starting to show a little too prominantly against his fur. As he came up on the howling pup, he stopped, looking around anxiously for signs of an imending dangerous wolf pack to defend the pup. His tail went up alertly. "Be quiet pup!!" He growled intimidatingly. "This is not your concern." His eyes darted over to the fish which appeared to fee safe hiding in the recesses of a deep pool in the river some twelve meters further up. His tongue lolled out hungrily, as he turned his attention back to the river fully.
He slowly padded toward the pool, glancing around still somewhat paranoid. He hoped that the pup would stop alerting its pack. His hackles began to rise as he came upon an uneasy feeling. He stopped, and turned back towards the pup again across the river.

Last edited by Gildarius on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Starving   Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:37 pm

White was not the only wolf waking at an early hour.

Although Ocean Storm didn't want to, as he loved being nestled inside the warm den with CrystalStream and their four one-month old pups; he had to get out and be the alpha of the pack for the moment since his mate already had her hands full watching after their energetic and sometimes even troublemaking pups. Lightningstrike in particular was proving to try and be a headstrong pain sometimes.

A wide yawn broke his features while his white ears folded against his head for a moment before standing back up as he finished yawning. Shaking out coat, which mirrored almost the pale yellow gold that aspen tree leaves took on in the autumn, Ocean Storm's white face turned to the river, where he'd most likely begin his day with a drink.

The intruder was unknown to the alpha male as he trotted down the trail that led to the when he heard White's yipping. In the month that the older pups had been there, Ocean Storm had watched Auburn Sky raise them as their own; she seemed a capable mother in every respect. Yipping like that sent only a mild concern through Ocean Storm as pups were known to yip at nearly everything from an adult wolf to a cricket they happened to be chasing. More curious as to why White was yipping, the alpha increased his pace until he heard Featherpaw's words.

"Be quiet pup!!""This is not your concern."

If ever there was a time when someone doubted Ocean Storm's alpha abilities or his protection of the pack, this disproved them. Fearing that the pup would instead be attacked, the alpha went from a fast trot into a full out sprint that took him the rest of the way in a very short amount of time. As he neared the river a fierce bark and a snarl rumbled from Ocean Storm's deep chest as he stood in front of White, his tail raised high in the position that conveyed him as an alpha of the territory; hackles raised in warning and his head held high, watching the intruder cautiously.

"It may not be his concern, but it most certainly mine! What are you doing on Swift River lands, intruder?!"

Ocean Storm was a large wolf by most means, standing in size equivalent or even larger than Saeros of Black Mountain once had. His ever pale blue eyes watched the intruder carefully as he kept White behind him, in case this wolf decided a fight was in order. His white muzzle was writhed in a snarl; his teeth shining in the sunlight. The alpha took a step forwards towards the river, more than capable of crossing it in an instant.

"Speak quickly!" Ocean Storm demanded, his voice a harsh sound punctuated by his growl...

Silver River | Black Stag | Ocean Storm | Lightningstrike | Amaranth | Sparrow | Rowan | Cedar |
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Starving   Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:36 am

Featherpaw backed up hastiy at the sight of the large wolf approaching with a bark and snarl. His tail ducked between his egs as he felt intimidation at the sight of the powerful wolf guarding the pup. He flattened his ears back, cowering into a defensive hunch. Featherpaw bared his fangs and let out a low growl at the affront.
"I smelt no markings of territory. Is it soo wrong to chase a fish when one has not eaten in three moons? I have no pack and must fend for myself." He barked hastily, unwiling to lose his only chance at food despite the fact the would lose in a fight quickly and bitterly. The guantness of his fram from lack of nutrition was obvious of that fact.
"Please.." He lowered himself to the ground submissively with a change of attitude as he felt his strength waning rapidly. "I meant no harm... The pup suprised me. I wish no quarrel. Even if it came to such, I know my place and cannot hope to survive such a conflict." his grey eyes softened feeling a sense of hopelessnes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

PostSubject: Re: Starving   Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:33 pm

White’s yipping paid off to get the attention of the stranger on the other side of the river, but quieted directly yipping and gulped as he received an intimidating reply. Ears folded back against his head, looking visibly shocked from that answer but kept on watching the stranger for what he was doing from a distance. Studying how Featherpaw was approaching the fish, wondering if he could catch it.

Only so far it didn’t came, as from behind White there came a barking and snarling sound rolling from an adult wolf. The pup turned his head backwards and saw to his surprise that he called, unintentionally, Alpha Ocean Storm. But when he made his way to the river, he was the first one awake, how well… maybe that there were some more members awake, but decided to stay inside their warm den.

The two month old pup crouched down to make himself as small as possible to the ground, listening to what the leader said to the stranger on the other side. He saw the submissive behavior of him and also that his body was on the skinny side, which corresponded to what Featherpaw replied.

The rules of hunting, didn’t understood the pup yet as he has still allot to learn, and thought whatever you see first and can catch it is yours. The pup looked up to the Alpha who was standing over him in a protective stance. “He speaks the truth Alpha Ocean Storm.” Yipped the White, for what he had analyzed from the brown black wolf.

Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Starving   Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:05 am

"I smelt no markings of territory. Is it soo wrong to chase a fish when one has not eaten in three moons? I have no pack and must fend for myself."

OceanStorm growled in spite of himself. He'd refreshed the border markings only the day before last. The real reason he knew, was that the wolf was hungry and most likely thirsty to boot.

"Please..""I meant no harm... The pup suprised me. I wish no quarrel. Even if it came to such, I know my place and cannot hope to survive such a conflict."

The alpha watched the intruder quietly, his muzzle returning to normal but his eyes still gazing almost harshly at the black and brown wolf, his eyes studying him in silence.

“He speaks the truth Alpha Ocean Storm.”

Turning his head, the alpha looked a White only a moment. He disapproved of the fact that White was out here so early in the morning with no other wolves about. What if it hadn't been the skinny wolf across the river and a hawk instead?

The alpha looked back to the skinny wolf across the river before he slowly advanced into the water, his strong form holding well against the current that was right now a gentle one. He watched the water closely before he opened his jaws wide and plunged his head into the water. As he brought his head back up, sopping wet; the alpha had a large salmon clenched in his jaws, still struggling as it couldn't breathe outside of the water.

He moved closer to the opposite shore before he pulled himself from the river, dropping the fish at the smaller wolf's paws.

"Here. I may be an alpha but I am not cruel enough to deny food to someone who needs it."

OceanStorm watched the skinny wolf a beat after he shook his coat; sending water everywhere. "What is your name, wolf?" he asked, his voice having lost most of it's growl and seeming more of a kind sound than it had before. The alpha glanced to White across the river, a silent command to stay put...

Silver River | Black Stag | Ocean Storm | Lightningstrike | Amaranth | Sparrow | Rowan | Cedar |
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Starving   Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:28 am

The alpha looked back to the skinny wolf across the river before he slowly advanced into the water, his strong form holding well against the current that was right now a gentle one. He watched the water closely before he opened his jaws wide and plunged his head into the water. As he brought his head back up, sopping wet; the alpha had a large salmon clenched in his jaws, still struggling as it couldn't breathe outside of the water.

Featherpaws ears perked hopefully as the great alpha brought up a large salmon.

Ocean Storm moved closer to the opposite shore before he pulled himself from the river, dropping the fish at the smaller wolf's paws.

His licked his chops hungrily, but kept his head down in respect until the fish was dropped before him. He couldn't help but wag his tail a couple swishes happily.

"Here. I may be an alpha but I am not cruel enough to deny food to someone who needs it."

OceanStorm watched the skinny wolf a beat after he shook his coat; sending water everywhere. "What is your name, wolf?" he asked, his voice having lost most of it's growl and seeming more of a kind sound than it had before.

He brought his head up to then to look Ocean Storm in the eyes. "My name is featherpaw, merciful alpha. I have been years on my own as my family was... was; And has not been since the spirit took them from me." He twitched an ear sadly at his brief story. He hungrily took a bite of the salmon, and chewed on it slowly full of contentedness. "Every other pack I have since encountered were very hostile." He couldn't help but drool slightly as his stomach demanded the food faster than he could chew it. He swallowed the first bite and patiently waited to respond to another question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Starving   Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:49 pm

((I will make a tiny contribution. ^^))

An auburn and brown patched she-wolf with bright golden eyes came bounding over to the small pup. "White! Where have you been? You know better than to go off on your own without telling anyone." AuburnSky barked worriedly over the small pup. She looked up and say the alpha, Alpha OceanStorm. "Alpha OceanStorm. Sorry that White got himself into trouble. These pups of mine are such a paw-full." AuburnSky apologized her body in a submissive posture. She looked over and saw the young skinny strange wolf. She quickly moved until she was slightly in front of White before she looked back at Alpha OceanStorm, she was not going to ask who that wolf was unless OceanStorm was going to tell her first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

PostSubject: Re: Starving   Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:49 am

As The Alpha looked at him after the little brown reddish wolf had spoken, he sensed something that Ocean Storm didn’t liked that he was here all by himself. He didn’t even stood still on the fact that he could be in danger from wild animals that like to have a pup for breakfast.

Watching with wide eyes what the leader did, for entering the river and suddenly plunged his head in the water to come out with a large salmon in his mouth. Automatically he stood up, tail wagging with excitement that he caught a fish! Which he gave to the starving male on the other side of the river.

White was just about to try it for himself and made a step forward, left paw in the air, only to get the look of the Alpha that told him enough to not even try it and stay where is. So he backed away and sat down on his haunches, waiting for the male to come back.

Hearing his name being called, he turned his head, to see who called him. Seeing that it is his mother who looks worried made the pup lower his head and ears in a submissive stance. “Sorry mom… I was thirsty. Everyone else was still asleep and didn’t want to wake you, so I went on my own.” Yipped the brown reddish pup to the auburn female.

As she moved to stand slightly in front of him, he rubbed his side against her front paw. Then sat down to see what happens next.

Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Starving   Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:05 pm

AuburnSky just gently nudged his head with her muzzle to let her know that she wasn't mad at him, just worried about his safety. "You should be more careful White. What if something bad were to happen to you?" AuburnSky barked worriedly as she looked down on her pup.

~~~~~

((I thought I would bring in a different character too, but Auburn Sky is going to leave as soon as I can think of a good response that allows her to leave. I don't want my other characters to become inactive))

(Shoal)
A rather large male wolf with grey fur, dark stripes and with dark red, almost blood-like patches of fur on his throat and front paws padded up to the alpha. "Alpha OceanStorm," The deep voiced wolf spoke, he also had rather large front canines that protruded out slightly from his top lip. "Is everything alright? I see we have a trespasser." Shoal growled slightly as he said the last word but he made sure that his body posture was respectable and not going over the line, even though he was aggressive towards the lone wolf. He stared at the skinny wolf as he ate the fish, his odd, blue eyes cold.

((Got to love characters that are meant to be dark))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Starving   Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:50 pm

(OOC BUMP)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Starving   Thu May 03, 2012 10:27 pm

The alpha listened to Featherpaw's tale of how he'd come to be here on the riverbank. He didn't seem quite as hostile as he had a moment ago, and seemed a warm welcoming wolf when things did not cause him to be aggressive.

"I am sorry for you losing your family, Featherpaw. Most packs tend to be hostile to others that hunt on their packlands." the alpha motioned to the line of the bothersome shrubs that signaled the border of the Swift River Clan, where OceanStorm had marked only two days before.

"And like myself, aggressive in the defense of the younger members." Ocean Storm said as he motioned to White; who was still on the other side of the river with his mother now.

OceanStorm looked to AuburnSky as she apologized for White having left without her. He shook his head, smiling lightly. "It's alright AuburnSky, you can't be everywhere at once. I expect my own children will soon be doing the same to CrystalStream and myself."

"Alpha OceanStorm,""Is everything alright? I see we have a trespasser."

The large pale alpha turned his head to Shoal as he approached. He smiled lightly, ignoring his packmember's aggression. "Yes Shoal, everything is fine. He was simply hungry and wanted some food. Nothing to hurt him over. I promise."

Looking back to Featherpaw, Ocean Storm seemed to be thinking as an eyebrow quirked a moment.

"Featherpaw, the world is not kind to wolves without a family and pack. I cannot promise a family for you, but I can promise a pack it you're willing to join ours."

He continued smiling lightly, watching the skinny wolf before him with a gentle gaze. While Featherpaw was a skinny little thing, every wolf had some sort of potential. And Ocean Storm had always been very much a pacifist and believed that there was enough hurt and suffering in the world without adding further to it himself.

"So what do ya say? You want to join the Swift River Clan, Featherpaw?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Starving   Fri May 04, 2012 4:18 pm

"I am sorry for you losing your family, Featherpaw. Most packs tend to be hostile to others that hunt on their packlands." the alpha motioned to the line of the bothersome shrubs that signaled the border of the Swift River Clan, where OceanStorm had marked only two days before.

Featherpaw lifted his muzzle and peered in the direction briefly sniffing for telltale scents.

"And like myself, aggressive in the defense of the younger members." Ocean Storm said as he motioned to White; who was still on the other side of the river with his mother now.
Featherpaw nodded slowly. "The pups are always the future and must be guarded so. I am lucky to have at least had your understanding at that instead out being outright attacked on the matter that the pup was here."

"Featherpaw, the world is not kind to wolves without a family and pack. I cannot promise a family for you, but I can promise a pack it you're willing to join ours."

He continued smiling lightly, watching the skinny wolf before him with a gentle gaze. While Featherpaw was a skinny little thing, every wolf had some sort of potential. And Ocean Storm had always been very much a pacifist and believed that there was enough hurt and suffering in the world without adding further to it himself.

"So what do ya say? You want to join the Swift River Clan, Featherpaw?"

Feathrpaw stopped eating, the food now forgotten at the quetion. It felt strange, as he had never been invited to a pack before. "I..." The skinny wolf started, unsure what to say, and at a loss for words. His tail wagged two lashes behind him, showing his appreciation despite his confusion. He took a moment, thinking deeply. He remembered then what it had been like to have a pack, a family. Thinking on his bloodlines reopened a deep shut wound that never properly healed, and he nearly howled in pain. He managed to repress and contain the emotions, as his survival insticts taught him to never appear weak when plausable. He took a deep breath, and padded to stand before Ocean Storm. He looked the wolf in the eyes, searchngly, then suddenly lowered himself submissively. "I would be honored to join the Swift River Clan alpha."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Starving   Wed May 09, 2012 8:53 am

(AuburnSky)
AuburnSky nodded her head gratefully before she looked down at White. She decided to stay a bit longer until Ocean Storm would head back to the pack. After all, it would be a good lesson for White to witness so that maybe he would grow up to one day be just as generous and respectful of even non-pack members as Alpha Ocean Storm was.

(Shoal)
Shoal dipped his head respectfully to Alpha Ocean Storm. "I understand." Shoal barked as he stepped back. He was not surprised that Ocean Storm offered the young skinny wolf a place in the pack. After all, the Alphas had offered a place in the pack for the two strange healers who seemed to be holding a secret. But, even Shoal had to admit to himself, that Featherpaw would make a good pack member if he didn't show weakness, but Shoal had a feeling that something was up with this young starving wolf.

((Shoal is not suspicious of the pups and AuburnSky [yet] I just wanted to get some thoughts out there about how Shoal thinks about the healers joining and how he thinks of Alpha Ocean Storm. ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

PostSubject: Re: Starving   Wed May 09, 2012 5:09 pm

The male pup looked up to AuburnSky after the head rub. Hearing the worried comment of her and thinking it over before replying “Yes mom. But if it was hostile I would have run for cover. But there has nothing terrible happened to me! “ yipped the pup to his mother, the last part proud of himself that nothing had gone wrong.
White had not stood still on what could have happened or seen any danger by going on his own to the river for a drink. He saw the world, or well his direct surroundings and staying inside the borders of the Swift River clan as a large playground. Without really realizing that there could be any danger, towards young pups, could just lurk behind any bush or high from the sky.

Some can just easily say and tell it every time about the threats, while not experiencing it. Even if it is just that they care about you and wanting to keep you safe from that evil. There are then pups who obey it, while others keep on walking that thin line of being safe but also vulnerable in the same time. That kind of pups mostly will learn it the hard way. Right now White is slowly testing out that line.

The young pup of two months old saw an other pack member also on the other side of the river. A wolf he hasn’t met yet. “Who is that mom? That other wolf.” He asked curiously, pointing with his light brown nose to Shoal. Of course there are still many other pack members he hadn’t meet, even he is all residing here for a month with his sisters.

White was observing for what was happening, for how the two adult males handled the situation. Especially when the Alpha offered suddenly a membership to the hungry intruder, who hunted inside their borders, and had no family or pack anymore.

Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Starving   Sun May 13, 2012 11:44 pm

(AuburnSky)
AuburnSky looked up and saw that White was talking about Shoal. "That's Shoal. He has the rank of a normal pack member but he has trained to be a soldier. He is a year younger than me and CometFlare. He seems mean but he is just trying to make sure that the pack is safe." AuburnSky told the young pup. She in fact didn't know Shoal that well only knowing that he is rather aggressive when it comes to defending boundaries.

(Shoal)
Shoal over heard the young pup ask who he was. He twitched his ear and turned his head towards them but didn't say anything. He just shook himself and turned his attention back to what Ocean Storm and Featherpaw were saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Starving   Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:42 pm

-Ocean Storm-

The large pale alpha smiled as FeatherPaw accepted his proposition. Looking from the small ragged wolf to Shoal and then to AuburnSky across the river and back to FeatherPaw.

"Well now FeatherPaw, I can't determine what rank we'll sit you at right this moment, but first; we have to get you across the river here. There are stones that you can use to cross a bit further upstream or one of us could carry you."

Ocean Storm sincerely hoped that he didn't have to carry FeatherPaw. Not that OceanStorm wouldn't be able to bear the weight, but he thought it would be embarrassing for the younger wolf if he did so. And while OceanStorm would always place the necessity of his packmember's safety above their egos; the alpha wanted to let FeatherPaw choose...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Starving   Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:24 pm

Featherpaw perked his ears, and stretched ot his body qickly, his mind made up immediately. He looked to the alpha and dipped his head repectfully in show that he was a sturdy survivor. "I would cross on my own where you would show me, if it pleases you alpha. I am not yet trailing the borders of the spirit realm." He let himself grin humorously and snapped the remainder of the fish up into his jaws, biting a deep grip into its flesh to covertly hide his signs of weariness. With a swish of his tail in sign of brief happiness he waited to follow Ocean Storm up the river.

Curiously he eyed the other wolves of his new found pack, wondering how he would get along, and how strange it would be to have a family again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starving   

Back to top Go down

Starving
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1