The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Silent's Profile (Zan's Character) Please look at

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Silent's Profile (Zan's Character) Please look at   Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:55 am

Name: Silent (Silent Heart when older)
Sex: Male
Mate: None (Will be Available when he is older)
Species: Wolf
Height: 37 Inches (3.01 Feet)
Weight: 89 pounds
Description or picture: (Image found above) An ordinary looking wolf with no striking features to his pelt. A silvery grey male wolf with cream markings on his legs, paws and tail. Cream spots can be seen on his face and ears and the tip of his tail us a brown color. His eyes are a golden yellow color that have a sad, far away look to them.
Personality: He is extremely intelligent, for being so young and is relatively quiet male, that loves to watch the stars and feels a great conection to them and doesn't understand why. His observational skills are impressive. Calm and composed, he often pays little mind to those around him and rarely shows his emotions causing others to find him distant and cold. He doesn't mind being around the other members of his adoptive pack but he doesn't mind being alone either. He often has the look of being sad or lonely whether he is happy or content.
History: Silent was not born to the pack. He was found as a small pup and had been raised in the ways of The Black Mountain Pack. He has few memories of his mother due to her death when he was a young pup and his memories of his father aren't the best for his father was a very abusive male and caused Silent to become the cold, emotionally withdrawn, silent male pup that he is today. He has never sought friendship from the other pups in the pack but little does he know that he is really searching for companionship from anyone in the pack.
Silent dreams that one day he will be considered for an Elite role in the pack and be respected by the other wolves in his pack.
Pack: Black Mountain Pack
Religion: TBMP

Family:

Last edited by Zandalen on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Silent's Profile (Zan's Character) Please look at   Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:07 pm

I like him so far Very Happy OMG he so reminds me of a TBMP character I had named Silent Paw. He was a mute albino wolf :3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Silent's Profile (Zan's Character) Please look at   Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:07 pm

Yeah he was one of my favorite warrior characters that I had role played in the past and his name was Silentheart. I loved role plating him. I recently started to watch D.N.Angel and he was loosely based on one of the characters from the manga and anime. So I have re-born him.^^

Is there anything you would like me to do to his profile? And can he be already accepted into the pack, or do I have to bring him in like I had to do with Bledri? And how do the wolves learn to get their second name? Is it when they are 6 moons old or when they become a full pack member?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Silent's Profile (Zan's Character) Please look at   Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:26 pm

Uhm So far i can recall, is the dreaming done when they are 6 months old, if i recall it correctly. (Or was that from an other pack?) In the same time it is so that the wolf in question is going to be the student, to the wolf in what his profession (rank) is going to be.

guideline from the old TBMP site
1. Wolves accepted into the pack can go through the overnight name ceremony to get their natural, forest name. This will put them in higher regards with the Spirits of the Forest but you don't have to do this if you don't want to. Alpha bloodlines and those chosen to be the mate of an Alpha must do this if they haven't already.

Here i have a topic / thread of how the dreaming of a new name is done:

http://theblackmountainsaga.yuku.com/topic/722/Oriole-s-Dreaming

Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Silent's Profile (Zan's Character) Please look at   Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:43 pm

I see. Hmmmm. Should the first post about Silent be about his dreaming or should I say that it had already happened? I was thinking about having his naming either being a story and have some conflicting things happen in his dream but its up to Meo to make that decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Silent's Profile (Zan's Character) Please look at   Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:20 pm

I've PMed you about it, Zan, but that's up to you :3 Kotie is (mostly) right about how the Dreaming is done, but the rules have altered slightly since those very first moments. Now all in-born pack members must Dream but yes it's at 6 months old, but actually the wolves begin all training as soon as they are able too at a young age and continue their training, even after their Dreaming, until their teacher decides they are finished.
For example my Spiritual, Wind Feather, had been training as a Spiritual since puphood and didn't finish her training until awhile after she'd had her Dreaming.

But either way, Silent Heart is accepted :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Silent's Profile (Zan's Character) Please look at   Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:29 pm

Alright, thank you.^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent's Profile (Zan's Character) Please look at   

Back to top Go down

Silent's Profile (Zan's Character) Please look at
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1