The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Shoal's Profile (Zan's Character) Finished

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Shoal's Profile (Zan's Character) Finished   Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:27 pm

New Character.

Name: Shoal
Sex: Male
Mate: None (Available)
Species: Wolf
Height: 43 inches (3.6 feet)
Weight: 94 pounds
Description or picture: (Image Found Above) A dark gray wolf with a much darker grey, striped markings and odd blue eyes. His ears are rimmed with the same dark colors as his stripes but the inside is lighter than the rest of his body. He has markings on his throat and paws that look as if they are stained with dark red blood and he was born with oddly enlarged upper canines which causes him to have a slight speech lisp.
Personality: He is very bitter and often snaps at others. Shoal often crackles or laughs darkly at random times but the laughter never seems to reach his eyes, which seem to stare straight through you. He can be described as a cool voiced know-it-all, with a bad temper and a kind of sadistic sense of humor. (more to be added later)
History: Shoal was different from other wolves even at a young age. Having been abandoned by his father when he was very young and his mother treated his other two siblings with much more love and attention than he got which caused him to act out. He was made fun of as a pup for having larger teeth than others and for having a slight lisp. Which caused Shoal to be a lot more aggressive when he played with his two brothers, often leaving real wounds on their pelts while he remained unscathed. When he requested to become a soldier, he was trained by one of the most elite fighter who helped hone his aggressiveness into a real weapon. He has a normal rank in the pack but he dreams of acquiring a much higher rank in the clan.
Pack: Swift River Clan
Religion: TBMP

Family:

Last edited by Zandalen on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Shoal's Profile (Zan's Character) Finished   Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:10 am

I like his personality so far, but his red colors are too red ><. I'm iffy on the canines, too. It's okay to have them oversized but what he has right now..I have to say..is too much to allow. His height is a little over average, but that's fine, however his weight is...quite heavy...unless he's supposed to be overweight? >< The average top weight for the north american grey wolf is about 80 lbs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Shoal's Profile (Zan's Character) Finished   Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:36 am

sorry. I will fix that I had forgotten that he was not from Canada/Alaska.^^ Should I change his red colors to a darker shade?
About the fang, if they are removed from his image could they still be said that he has them? I might just remove them, if they are two awkward to have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Shoal's Profile (Zan's Character) Finished   Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:06 am

A darker red would be acceptable Smile as for the fangs, like I said he can have them just not in that large of a size. They can protrude some past his lips, but not nearly that far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Shoal's Profile (Zan's Character) Finished   Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:13 am

Yeah, I will remove them and make his red markings a shade darker. What should his past be like? For the plot I mean so I have something to work with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Shoal's Profile (Zan's Character) Finished   Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:20 am

Alright his edits to his profile picture are done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Shoal's Profile (Zan's Character) Finished   Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:43 am

He's acceptable now Smile as for his history, that's totally up to you but I'll give you a summary of what TSRC has gone through in its time. The most recent notable things: There was a war, waged now some years ago, with The Black Mountain Pack (they had previously been enemies). At the end of the war..and I mean the very end, with the packs still gathered in the battlefield and the dead strewn about.., with both packs suffering losses, Sage Ghost and the remaining Alpha of TSRC called truce. Immediately after this, TBMP's territory caught fire from a bolt of lightning from the storm that had been raging as the packs battled. It spread quickly, even into TSRC territory, and the packs were forced to journey away from their home and after a long time they finally made it to their current locations. The allyship between the packs has steadied and is on firm footing now.
The previous locations of the packs were on the other side of the Black Mountains to where they are now. TBMP lived in the valley created by the mountain and TSRC lived across the river that marked the border between the two packs in a more open and flat area.
TSRC's Alphas, before CrystalStream and OceanStgorm, were CrystalStream's adoptive parents MudClaw (rped by Firestorm) and Cattail (rped by me).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Shoal's Profile (Zan's Character) Finished   Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:44 pm

Alright.^^ I will edit his info soon to match that.^^ Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoal's Profile (Zan's Character) Finished   

Back to top Go down

Shoal's Profile (Zan's Character) Finished
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1