The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

-Rowan- What To Do....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: -Rowan- What To Do....   Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:45 pm

((Set after Sage Ghost's death.))

The sunlight crept over the treetops in a glorious greeting to the wolves of Black Mountain Pack. Others were huddled away in their dens and would not wake for some time. However, if one were to look in the distance; they would find a figure of deep black trudging through the snow. Red eyes squinted in the sunlight that made the world so much brighter from the snow itself.

What was Rowan doing out here? He couldn't say. The wolf had felt like a walk. Why did he feel like a walk? He really didn't know.

The snow crunched underfoot as Rowan continued his walk through the untouched snow. He sighed lightly, giving up on the walk and flopping himself down into the snow, enjoying the cold of it. Rowan rolled over on his back, sighing again as he looked at the clear blue sky; his deep red eyes half lidded.

Sparrow was angry at him. They'd gotten into an argument though Rowan couldn't have remembered about what. He loved his little sister dearly he really did but sometimes....

Rowan sighed one more time before he closed his eyes, fully intent on taking a nap since he hadn't been able to sleep that night....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: -Rowan- What To Do....   Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:59 pm

Solstice padded quietly out of the camp, her long legs keeping her belly dry from the snow. She felt odd staying the camp, the death of the pack's retired Alpha had struck home throughout most of the pack. She remembered seeing Sparrow upset about her talking to MudSpider. She hadn't meant to sound overly friendly. I feel slightly bad about upsetting her. The pretty, young she-wolf thought. She had been so wrapped up in her thoughts that at first she didn't notice that her paw steps were falling into those of someone else.

Sniffing deeply she recognized the scent of Rowan. She carefully followed his paw prints until she came across his resting figure. "What are you doing, Rowan?" Solstice barked, her head tipped to one side as she saw him sprawled out on his back in the snow. She thought he looked kind of silly laying there trying to sleep. How is he not feeling cold? She thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: -Rowan- What To Do....   Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:28 am

"What are you doing, Rowan?"

Rowan had heard the crunching snow before Solstice had ever even gotten close. The black wolf sighed lightly at her question but didn't move much. His tail twitched; that was about it.

"I was trying to take a nap. I couldn't sleep last night."

The night black wolf shifted himself so that he could look at Solstice properly, though he was still laying on his back.

"I suppose I could ask you the same. What are you doing out here, Solstice?"

His crimson red eyes were questioning but not judging. The scars that decorated the right side of his face were apparent in the morning sunlight as it broke over the frozen winter snows....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: -Rowan- What To Do....   Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:39 am

"Sorry to disturb you,"Solstice barked before sat down near Rowan and stared at him for a bit before she continued. "I don't really like being in camp at the moment. Feeling the sadness and the loss for the pack makes me sometimes feel uncomfortable. Plus needed to go on a walk to think for a while...

Solstice also didn't want to mention that she still felt bad for upsetting Rowan's sister. Flopping down in the snow she rolled onto her back and wiggled in the snow for a bit. She had always enjoyed rolling in the snow, it helped her remember fun times of just acting young and enjoying herself. Which is really was I need for right now. She thought before she remember that Rowan was still near her. She turned her head towards where he was laying. "Sorry if I got snow on you. I always liked to roll in the snow." Solstice whimpered, a light smile on her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: -Rowan- What To Do....   Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:20 am

"Sorry to disturb you,"

Rowan wiggled a moment before he spoke. "Doesn't matter. I've gone longer without sleep before."

"I don't really like being in camp at the moment. Feeling the sadness and the loss for the pack makes me sometimes feel uncomfortable. Plus needed to go on a walk to think for a while..."

Looking from Solstice and back to the sky, Rowan nodded lightly. It made many different wolves uncomfortable being in camp right now. Twilight had even been avoiding the camp as much as she could without rousing anger in Hailstorm.

"Sorry if I got snow on you. I always liked to roll in the snow."

Rowan looked to Solstice lightly but didn't smile, instead looking down at the snow that had made it's way more towards his stomach and back legs. He then looked back to Solstice before he brought his rear leg up and kicked snow in her direction.

"Well there's your payback."

It was quite obvious that Rowan was aiming to tease Solstice...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: -Rowan- What To Do....   Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:26 am

Solstice laughed as snow covered her belly from Rowan's sneak attack. She respond with standing up and shaking the snow that had clung to her pelt onto Rowan's. "That is my payback. She barked as she lowered her front half into the snow and kept her butt raised in a play bow. Her tail wagged as she waited to see if Rowan would play back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: -Rowan- What To Do....   Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:34 am

"That is my payback."

Rowan quirked a dark eyebrow as Solstice shook out her pelt over him. His deep red eyes were amused to say the least. He rolled his eyes and sighed as he rolled over and stood. It was always interesting when Rowan stood full height because his legs were longer than that of an average wolf, making him taller than others.

He turned around and began digging snow at Solstice, clearly enjoying this as he stopped quickly and dashed off into the untouched snow...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: -Rowan- What To Do....   Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:44 am

Solstice shook the new snow from her fur before she let out a quick howl and began her pursuit of Rowan. Even though his legs were longer than her own she managed to catch up to him.
"Where are we going?" She asked hoping that they were racing off either for a reason or because they were still playing. She was still smiling as she chased after the deep black furred male.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: -Rowan- What To Do....   Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:39 pm

"Where are we going?"

Rowan chuckled before he dived into a snowbank, doing a surprising disappearing act considering the deep black of his fur. He smiled as the snow surrounded and hid him entirely. He poked the top of his head out of the bank, the snow gathering on top of his head and ears while he grinned broadly.

Truth be told, he was out here for another reason. He'd been trying to think of way to get Sparrow and Mudspider to make up. Sparrow had spent that past few days being, well; not Sparrow. Sparrow was by her nature a happy and free spirited wolfess. Light hearted in many of her mannerisms, she usually had a smile on her face. However, the past few days had proven that she could without doubt frown....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: -Rowan- What To Do....   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:05 pm

Playfully rolling her eyes as Rowan dove into the snowbank, Solstice sprang into the snow and did her best to hide herself. "Why are we hiding in the snow?" She asked, her nose and muzzle were sticking out of the snow slightly so she wouldn't breathe in any snow and start coughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: -Rowan- What To Do....   Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:27 am

"Why are we hiding in the snow?"

Rowan looked at Solstice a moment before he lowered his head back into the snow, hiding almost everything except a small narrow space for his deep red eyes to watch out of.

"Shhh." He said a moment before he spotted the wolfess that was making her own trail through the snow. Sparrow was interesting to watch, because she didn't really walk through the snow, she plowed and jumped through it with a great deal of effort. Such was the curse of her being the smallest of Rowan's siblings. She didn't seem to be Sparrow at all. Her demeanor was all wrong. The small female was frowning and seemed to be in deep thought - something uncommon for her.

"That's my sister; Sparrow. She and MudSpider have a thing for each other; but since he's a jealous pain in my butt she and MudSpider are not talking to each other. I want to find a way to get her to talk to MudSpider and whatnot because this is not the Sparrow I know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: -Rowan- What To Do....   Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:47 pm

After hearing Rowan say "Shhh.", Solstice immediately became quiet. Her blue eyes watching Sparrow. Solstice did really know Sparrow that well and especially not as well as Rowan. But she wouldn't ask any questions until Rowan said something first or until Sparrow was out of earshot.

((Sorry for the short post))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Rowan- What To Do....   

Back to top Go down

-Rowan- What To Do....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1