The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Hey :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tawny
Unfamiliar wolf
Unfamiliar wolf

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Hey :)   Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:12 pm

Just joined yesterday and I'm alright stressed about catching up on the happenings of the roleplay xD I've been roleplaying quite some time, own several proboards role plays of my own, and am a rather decent writer in my opinion. It's been a year since I have roleplayed something non-human however, so I need to dig up my wolf forms.

The storyline really caught my eye. It's ah..very similar to a story I wrote two year ago. i reached a hundred pages I believe, very intricate packs and things like that. School got me caught up on other things though, and naturally I've always preferred humanistic writig. Uhm, so yeah, that's a basic overview on my roleplaying.

I'm really looking forward to getting to knowthe community and I hope it is 't too difficult to get into the swing of things.

My initial question was the allowance of loner wolves. My strongest role play wolf that I could name is an ex alpha and zeta of mine, brothers actually. But they don't know the other is alive so I was just curious. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whileibreatheihope.proboards.com
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:17 pm

Hi, Tawny.^^ I am Zan. I joined yesterday too.^^ I look forward to role playing with you. It has been almost a year since I had last role played before I joined here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Hey Tawny! Glad to see you got my message!

Welcome to The Black Mountain Saga and I believe we allow Lone wolves, I will let Firestorm or Meo elaborate more on that whether we do or not but I think we do. Very Happy

We're a pretty small community, so I think you'll fit in just fine. We don't bite. Most of us.

Either way, WELCOME!

-Zeroki
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tawny
Unfamiliar wolf
Unfamiliar wolf

PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:25 pm

I've been roleplaying four or five years now, decided to bring my three dear sibling wolves back and see how they play out again. It's honestly been too long since I've roleplayed them xD

Thank you Zeroki. Smile Meanwhile I will see if I can salvage those character forms from somewhere so I don't have to rewrite them completely.
Where could I find a list of available pack positions and who plays what? Would be greatly appreciated. Read my sign!
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:31 pm

That is what I think I will do about my characters, Tawny. I just need to go searching through some of my old forums for characters I might want to use again.^^ I might bring back a character named Gingerflash/star.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tawny
Unfamiliar wolf
Unfamiliar wolf

PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:33 pm

Well, off to post forms, couldn't find them -_-

Found the list so scratch that.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:21 pm

Hi Tawny! Glad you could you could join us. As founder of co-founder of TBMS, allow me to extend to you an official Welcome!!

As Zeroki said, we're a fairly small community right now, and I know it's a bit hard to get caught up with the current storyline, but we're always glad to welcome new people. If you have any questions, PLEASE don't hesitate to ask. We're always happy to help.

In addition, yes, we do allow loner wolves, although it is likely that Hailstorm, the Black Mountain Pack's alpha, or CrystalStream and OceanStorm, the Swift River Clan alphas would want a loner to join one of their packs eventually. Lone wolves don't do too well. wolf's moon

In addition, if you find you really enjoy it here, PLEASE do what you can to invite new people. Thanks in advance!

Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:48 am

Welcome Tawny Very Happy You can call me Meo and I'm the other founder of TBMS. It's great to see new faces! Like FS said, don't hesitate to ask any questions we'll be more than happy to help Smile. Again, like FS said, we do allow loner wolves and that is why we have The Rising Sun Forest..neutral ground Smile *jabs Firestorm* And don't let this guy try to weasel your characters into a pack, if you want them to stay loners that's perfectly fine :3 it could give the packs some other concerns to worry about x3 (which is a good thing...ploooots!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tawny
Unfamiliar wolf
Unfamiliar wolf

PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:26 am

Thanks for the welcomes guys. Smile Meo, believe me, I don't think Slayde will be part of a pack any time soon. I think Zerich is going to tag along with Black Mountain for awhile, and perhaps join them later if that is alright.
Back to top Go down
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Hey :)   Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:46 pm

Sure thing :3

I like the name Slayde :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile