The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Late Night Rendezvous (ATTN: MEO w/Hailstorm]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Late Night Rendezvous (ATTN: MEO w/Hailstorm]   Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:13 am

Quiet... He liked things when they were quiet. Somehow everything seemed safer when the only signs of life were the sounds of tree toads and singing insects nestled deep in the long grasses. His silver-with-white-markings body slid through the forest, moving along the border with a flowing motion all its own. The moon was full and high, shedding soft blue light and casting long shadows. Everything was peaceful enough for the time being, with peace between the two biggest packs, but he nevertheless didn't want to take any chances with any unknown threats.

Summit Shadow sighed. Why was it nothing exciting happened anymore? His father, Cold Mountain, had told him so many stories about what it was like to lead the pack's warriors during the greatest war in memory. It was those stories that had made Summit Shadow desire to be delta himself. He'd trained himself day in and day out, with his father and alone, but when Cold Mountain died, it was Whispering Owl, not he, who'd been selected. Summit Shadow had been devastated, but he'd never given up on his training. He would prove himself. He would take that position, prove himself the most worthy to lead. He would make his father proud. Hearing the sound of approaching pawsteps, Summit Shadow raised his nose. To his dismay, the air was still tonight. There'd be no identifying the scent until it grew closer. He leaned down, hiding himself in the brush to see who approached.

Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendezvous (ATTN: MEO w/Hailstorm]   Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:24 am

Hailstorm stepped slowly through the forest, eyes sweeping the moonlit brush as she walked carefully. At one point, she stopped and dipped her head, and when she raised it back up something dangled from her slender jaws. The female Alpha moved on, stopping every now and then to grab something here or there. She almost didn't catch Summit Shadow's fresh scent. The scent of the packwolves were all over the territory by now, but for a scent to be this fresh he'd have to be....have to be right in the immediate area. Hailstorm's nose twitched, recognizing the scent of the silver-furred Elite Warrior, and she gave a low woof to acknowledge his presence. The chocolate and ashen grey female stood there, patiently waiting to see if Summit Shadow was indeed nearby. It was very possible that he had simply moved through here just before her, but she knew she made him Elite for a reason. She hadn't been trying to be quiet on her search, so she did not doubt that he'd heard her approach and so he would likely be hiding somewhere and she had to admit he was skilled at it for his size.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendezvous (ATTN: MEO w/Hailstorm]   Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:25 am

Summit Shadow's ears perked at the sound of the low woof, and he smiled, recognizing the voice of the alpha. Immediately he slipped from the shadows, offering her a low bow of submission. "Alpha Hailstorm," he said, "Forgive me for concealing my presence but it was necessary to be certain you were not a Swift River wolf, or worse." He slowly stood again. "I am proud to report that the borders are secure. Corona refreshed the markings earlier, and I have not scented any other strange wolves in the area."

He quickly silenced himself, realizing that he was babbling, but then, he always did that around Hailstorm.It was more than her position as alpha... It was her... her power, her authority... It was like she was a more laid-back version of the wolf Father had once said Sage Ghost was. It was something that both frightened and drew in a wolf like Summit Shadow. "If I may ask, what are you doing so close to the borders this time of the evening, Alpha?"

Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendezvous (ATTN: MEO w/Hailstorm]   Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:23 pm

Hailstorm's ears perked and her head turned when Summit Shadow emerged from the brush just to her right. She gave a wordless nod to his bow, and stood quietly as he gave her a report. When the silver and white wolf was through, she lowered her head and spit out the bundle she was carrying.
"You hid yourself well, Summit Shadow. You did the right thing." she then sat down on the soft forest floor, brilliant orange eyes turning to look upon a tattered and empty spider web that glittered in the moonlight.
"I'm going to be taking watch of my grandmother soon, so I came out to fetch fresh bedding for her old bones." She reached a paw out to nudge the pile of moss and other softer plant materials that she had set down only a moment ago,"I don't know how much longer she's going to be..." Her voice had dropped down, softer, as it pained her to speak of this. It was never easy to be close to Sage Ghost, but as a pup she had an unconditional love for her hard hearted grandmother. She had told many stories of her and the pack's life to Hailstorm and her sister, and when Hailstorm had been chosen as heir Sage Ghost had given her tips here and there.
"She barely ate when the hunting party brought back their kill the other night...I had to weasel and argue and practically shove the food down her throat to get her to eat. Exaggerating, of course...I'm sure if I tried to shove food down her throat I'd be missing a paw right now." Hailstorm sighed and shook her head lightly. Sage Ghost hadn't eaten willingly in about a week and she was growing thin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendezvous (ATTN: MEO w/Hailstorm]   Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:01 pm

Summit Shadow straightened somewhat when he received the alpha's praise. Hailstorm wasn't one who often gave compliments, so it was quite an honor to get one. "It will be better for her when she finally departs this life," he observed, "If what your father said is true, even with Corona inheriting Deepening Shadows' soul, she is not going to recover..." Of course, Summit Shadow had his own doubts. He'd been told many times about the alpha Deepening Shadows, Sage Ghost's mate whose sacrifice had brought an end to the war between Swift River and Black Mountain Pack. Ebon Star, Hailstorm's father, had believed that because of that sacrifice, Black Wolf had chosen to allow Deepening Shadows to return to the world of the living, as Corona, but so far apart from a few slips of memory, or blank-outs here and there, he didn't show any signs of being anything other than what he appeared.

"At any rate, my patrol is about finished. If you would like some company I would be happy to provide it."

Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendezvous (ATTN: MEO w/Hailstorm]   Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:06 pm

((Question, how does he and Stone Fur know about the soul inheritance? The only way they'd know is if either Wind Feather or Silver Eagle told them O.o. And I'll reply later :3 getting close to work time))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendezvous (ATTN: MEO w/Hailstorm]   Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:30 pm

((Stone Fur doesn't know for sure, but like Storm Raven, he believes Corvus is his friend due to the numerous memory slips Corvus has made, and his eyes... It's never been confirmed, but he takes it on faith.

And as for Corona, it would be possible for Hailstorm to know because of her parentage by Ebon Star. Remember that he received a dream in which he foresaw Deepening Shadows' return. Once Corona was born, Silver Eagle would have confirmed it. Hailstorm would know because of her connection to that family. and Ebon Star never made it a secret. Silver Eagle cautioned him only to not to try resurrecting Deepening Shadows through his memories, not to keep his return a secret. ))

Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendezvous (ATTN: MEO w/Hailstorm]   Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:55 pm

((As long as these interactions have been agreed to by Heavensgaze. Perhaps have the suspicions on Corvus confirmed...there's no reason not to after all there are two Spirituals in the pack.
I've been thinking of adding a post in TBMP's stats that has information that should be known by all of the pack...for example things like this and things like Hailstorm and MudSpider having a previous relationship to keep everybody on the up and up because I, for one, was completely left out of the loop with this info that you've given me. Also, if you haven't done it yet, maybe you should make Corona's profile so the reason for all this knowledge is shown. I think the profile before post rule needs to be enforced more, no offense dear Firestorm, not just for that but because if we do start getting new members...well we don't need them thinking that because we're staff that we're for some reason special and don't need to abide by our own rules which, I'm sure you'll agree, is not true.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendezvous (ATTN: MEO w/Hailstorm]   Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:02 am

((I'll try to put something together within the next week or so. Smile Corona's developing nicely so I should be able to put something of a history together. At any rate, it's your post.))

Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendezvous (ATTN: MEO w/Hailstorm]   Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:20 am

((Thanks Smile and I'm posting now, I just finished washing up...just got home from work x.x))

Hailstorm nodded gravely at Summit Shadow's words. It would be best when she finally passed, not just to ease their burden but to end her suffering. No doubt she was starving to death, and who knows whether or not she felt the hunger. Hailstorm doubted it, for if she felt hungry then she'd eat, right? A faint smile came to the Alpha's muzzle when Summit Shadow offered his company. She could use the help.
"I'd appreciate your company, Summit Shadow. More mouths means more bedding. Finish your patrol and find me near here again." she then lowered her slender head and picked up what she'd previously had and nodded to Summit Shadow. The female then turned a quarter way and pushed past a bush to explore the next near area.

((Btw, sending you a pm!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendezvous (ATTN: MEO w/Hailstorm]   Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:48 pm

Summit Shadow nodded his head. "Of course, Alpha," he said. He turned around and quickly rushed off to finish his patrol. He moved quicker than he normally did, stopping only to check on which markings needed refreshing and to ensure no Swift River wolf crossed the border without permission, but the scents were stale at best, and from what he could tell came from across the river border.

He soon returned. "I believe the border is secure, Alpha," he declared, "If you are ready, we can continue on your task."

Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendezvous (ATTN: MEO w/Hailstorm]   Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:38 am

Hailstorm had found little else to collect between the time she last spoke to Summit Shadow and the time that he re-approached her. She turned her headed and nodded,"Goo'. I 'een weady." her words muffled and misspoken due to the mass of bedding in her muzzle. She was getting tired of carrying this load around with each step. Thinking for a moment, Hailstorm took a step back and suddenly began to dig. She did not dig deep, but rather only cleared the ground until it was nothing but dirt. There she lay the bedding that she'd already collected.
"I'll come back for this when we get some more." that ways she didn't bring back bedding that was soaking wet with slobber, either. As she turned and began to poke around for more soft greens, she cast a sideways glance to Summit Shadow.
"I rarely get to carry on a conversation with my pack-mates...how have you been Summit Shadow?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendezvous (ATTN: MEO w/Hailstorm]   Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:50 am

Summit Shadow couldn't help but crack a grin at hearing his own alpha trying to speak with her mouth full. It was so undignified, so... unlike an alpha that he found it almost cute coming from her.

He turned and started off for her, once the bedding was laid in place. Her question seemed a bit of an odd one. It wasn't really the best conversation starter, but outside of Corona, Hailstorm rarely spent time with any of her packmembers. Her duties as alpha, and caring for Sage Ghost kept her busy.

"I have been as well as could be expected, alpha," he said, "With... Mother's recent death and all... I have thrown myself more into my training and into my duties, so I have not seen my siblings as much as I might like, but I think they understand. I do not handle grief the way they do... Mother always said I was like my father that way... not really displaying emotion." He shrugged, immediately ceasing his babbling. The feelings he and Storm Raven's other children shared were really no secret, and he didn't want to dredge them up again... not on a night like tonight.

Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendezvous (ATTN: MEO w/Hailstorm]   Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Hailstorm nodded at Summit Shadow's words,"The loss of a loved one, a parent in particular, is very hard." her words were soft,"My mom and dad have been gone for a long time now, but I still miss them as if they have only been gone since yesterday. And you know I don't see much of my sister anymore...Sage Ghost is really the only one I actually have. I'm afraid..." she cut herself off there, frowning and shaking her head gently as if she couldn't believe she was opening up this much to someone. However, she trusted that Summit Shadow would not repeat anything to anyone. He held far too much respect for the higher ranking and Elders,"I'm afraid that my bloodline is dying. I mean...sure Cold Flame and Wildflower are still alive and with offspring of their own I'm sure. But without them in The Black Mountain Pack it almost means nothing because I can't see my blood live on. There's aunt Dust Owl, but she keeps to herself a lot also." she frowned, stopping to stare at a pile of moss at her grey paws,"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to spill my concerns onto you." she said before lowering her head and violently ripping the soft plant material up by the roots. She had not expected to open up like that...she never had before. Not even with Corona and..well..she'd think that she'd say more to him than to Summit Shadow.

Last edited by Meoquanee on Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendezvous (ATTN: MEO w/Hailstorm]   Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:14 am

{(Cloud Shadow? Did you mean Cold Flame? O.o))

As he was so often, Summit Shadow was quiet as his alpha spoke of her concerns. He knew how it was to fear loss. Sage Ghost was old, and her time was so quickly running down. His own mother's death had been just as slow, though thankfully Storm Raven had not succumbed to madness as Sage Ghost was. "What of Corona?" he questioned, "I know the two of you are close, and I have seen the way he looks at you. You both have alphas' blood running through your veins. Surely he would not object to the idea of becoming your mate, continuing the bloodline with you."

He said nothing of her spilling her concerns onto him. Summit Shadow was used to it. He had always been the strong one of his siblings, the unemotional, centered eye of the storm, much as his father had once been. "Even if you did not choose Corona, or he did not choose you," he continued, not giving the matter much more thought, "The packs are still growing, and you're still younger than most of the adult wolves. You've got plenty of time to find a mate."

Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendezvous (ATTN: MEO w/Hailstorm]   Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:37 am

((Oops! Yes, I edited now xD. Where did I get Cloud Shadow from? Was that his pup name? I don't remember))

Hailstorm peered over at Summit Shadow as he spoke, and when he finished she shook her head lightly and sighed.
"Corona is my Beta, and that is all. Sure I'm closer to him than most but that's because we've been friends since puphood. I just don't have those feelings for him." She shrugged lightly,"It may seem I have plenty of time...and when you look at it as if I have a long life yet to live you're right. What you don't look at is the time in small amounts. If I'm not spending time keeping the pack organized, in line, and on the hunt then I'm spending every other waking hour with Sage Ghost." she looked over at Summit Shadow, dullness apparent deep in her eyes,"So when you look at it that way, I really don't have time for much else. That's why I don't socialize much with the pack...I just don't have the time to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendezvous (ATTN: MEO w/Hailstorm]   Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:42 am

Summit Shadow raised a brow, but he didn't say a word. He didn't believe for a moment there was nothing between the alpha and beta, and frankly he wasn't sure anyone else would either, but he knew better than to call his alpha a liar, even if she was only fooling herself.

Nevertheless, when she looked at him with those dull eyes, he couldn't help but feel a pang of sympathy tear through him. There was no reason Hailstorm shouldn't be able to find someone to help her lead, someone to spend her life with as more than a subordinate. Yet as Sage Ghost before her was rumored to have been, she was totally focused on her duties in running the pack. "If it comes down to it," he suggested, "maybe you should simply ask someone based on his ability to lead. You would not be the first alpha to find a mate that way, and there is no reason you would not develop feelings for him as the two of you spent time together."

He shrugged. It wasn't really much of a suggestion, he knew. Every young she-wolf dreamed of finding her perfect soulmate, that other half that would compliment her strengths and make up for her weaknesses... the one she could share things with she would share with nobody else. But alphas, he knew, didn't always have that luxury. "Have you tried talking to Sage Ghost about it?" he questioned, "She may not often be lucid anymore but... you've said yourself she still has a great amount of wisdom to offer, even in her madness."

Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendezvous (ATTN: MEO w/Hailstorm]   Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:03 am

Hailstorm was silent for a moment after Summit Shadow finished speaking, and she simply stared off into the forest as if there was something out there more interesting than what he had to say. Truth be told, it was the complete opposite. She was considering his words, knowing them to be true.
"She does, Summit Shadow, but who knows what kind of a mood she can be in at any given time...or what mood she can suddenly turn to. It's worth a try when she's in a better state...." She wasn't sure about finding a mate solely for his abilities, whether or not she loved him. Sure, Sage Ghost did it and it worked out fantastically for her...but how could she expect it to happen so gracefully again? She shook her head lightly, wanting badly to get off of the subject of her own feelings.
"But what of you, Summit Shadow?" She took a few steps and stretched her neck out to inspect some foliage,"Don't you have a love interest yet? You're a fine, strong wolf surely you've caught some female's eye."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendezvous (ATTN: MEO w/Hailstorm]   Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:39 am

Summit Shadow truly wished he could help. His father's hatred of Sage Ghost was something that didn't pass down through the generations. He knew well enough the story of how his father had been drafted into the pack, and how Sage Ghost had bitten off a chunk of his ear to remind him of his place. Though he'd become a loyal, strong Delta after that, he never had been loyal to Sage Ghost personally.

Hailstorm's question caught him offguard. "To be honest I'd never thought about it," he admitted, "My first priority has always been the Pack. I always thought to follow in my father's pawsteps and become a Delta, but then... that didn't really work out. That doesn't mean that I'll stop trying. My siblings can carry on the family line, and I know they will... but always, my duties come first. I suppose we're not so different in that way, you and I."

Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendezvous (ATTN: MEO w/Hailstorm]   Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:00 am

Hailstorm flicked an ear before gently taking a mouthful of plants and setting it in her growing pile. She then lifted her head and looked into Summit Shadow's eyes,"Well, getting a mate and having puppies does help the pack. It'll help us grow and strengthen. Besides, it's not like you'll be the one carrying, birthing, then almost constantly staying with and feeding the pups. The mother would be." She then gave him a teasing toothy grin,"So, in fact, you'll still be able to fully perform your duties aside from a small amount of time during the days to spend with your children." she glanced down at her pile, sniffled, and said,"Well, I think I have enough. Help me carry these back." She then dipped her head and grabbed up as much bedding as she could in her jaws and waited for Summit Shadow to do the same before starting off at a leisurely walk back towards Sage Ghost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendezvous (ATTN: MEO w/Hailstorm]   Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:06 pm

Summit Shadow listened, and then slowly turned away. Truth be told, among other traits he had inherited his father's stubborn streak, but he knew the alpha female was right. He would need to find a mate in time, but he simply wasn't interested in ramance... not in the typical sense... not the way he knew his sister, Silver River, to be.

"I will grant you this," he said at last, "Should Black Wolf ever lead into my path a strong, capable she-wolf as dedicated to her family, and to the pack as I am, and provided we are able to get along, I would be more than willing to consider a mateship. I am not... opposed to the idea, but for the moment, I value my freedom." He picked up the rest of the bedding and followed Hailstorm back toward Sage Ghost's den. He half-wondered what state of mind the old, former alpha would be in. She was barely coherent anymore, but he could tell how much she meant to Hailstorm.

Now if only she would pass on... Perhaps she would find that those in the Mountain in the Sky needed her more.

Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendezvous (ATTN: MEO w/Hailstorm]   Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:51 am

Hailstorm merely nodded at Summit Shadow's words, mouth too full to say anything back to him anyways. As they walked, her mind stayed on the subject of mates. As most, if not all of, the pack knew her and MudSpider had been an item quite some time ago but those days had passed. The two simply had not gotten along, their personalities had clashed horribly. He, being protective and her being dominant...sometimes to the point of overly so (though granted she was nothing like her grandmother had been). Not to mention their clashes in religion, which had always been a hot topic of argument between the two.
Time passed quickly, and before Hailstorm knew it they were entering the main Camp area. Her eyes instantly sought out Sage Ghost, and found her curled up within her den. Just outside the entrance lay Wind Feather, watching over the old retired Alpha. She quickly stood as Hailstorm approached, and glanced back at Sage Ghost.
"I'm glad you've returned Alpha Hailstorm. Sage Ghost hasn't been sleeping well. She actually just fell asleep moments ago." the Spiritual's voice was barely audible, she whispered so softly, but she dared not risk waking the old female.
Hailstorm lowered her head and dropped the bedding just inside the den before answering the white and orange lady,"Thank you, Wind Feather. You may go back now to your family, I'm sure WindFall is restless without you."
Wind Feather nodded curtly and turned to hurry away on silent paws, and Hailstorm felt it was more for getting away from Sage Ghost's confusing wrath rather than hurrying back to her family.
The splotch-pelted Alpha looked at Summit Shadow with soft eyes, in fact stared at him for a moment as she wrestled with the idea of inviting him in. Finally, she motioned with her head for him to follow her and she silently and slowly entered the roomy den. As carefully as she possibly could, Hailstorm began to pull out old, rotting, and soiled bedding by means of scraping it towards the entrance with her paws. Sage Ghost, it seemed, was beginning to have trouble holding her bladder. The old bedding reeked of stale urine, and Hailstorm wrinkled her nose against the pungent scent.

((Just to let you know, I plan on passing Sage Ghost on to the Mountain in the Sky soon. I have a plan for an epically fascinating end for her x3 I just need to work out exactly how it's going to go down.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendezvous (ATTN: MEO w/Hailstorm]   Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:51 pm

((That's actually a good idea. Message Zeroki. She actually had a rather intriguing idea, and if it works out, it'd be good to have at least Sage Ghost in the Mountain in the Sky. I may actually return Deepening Shadows there at some point too... put Carona into a sort of coma, where his body is fine, but his soul is gone. ))

Summit Shadow's mind was likewise occupied, and he didn't say another word until the two arrived. He nodded his thanks to the spiritual and followed in after Hailstorm. As she pulled the old bedding aside, he set to work setting the clean bedding in place. Without so much as a word he picked up the old bedding and carried it out.

True enough it wreaked, but as far as he was concerned, this was the least any wolf could do for an elder, especially one who'd done as much for the pack as Sage Ghost. Soon enough the den was cleaned. "If you'll excuse me, alpha, I should visit the river." He offered a low bow before turning to head off.

Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendezvous (ATTN: MEO w/Hailstorm]   Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:38 am

((She pmed me about it :3 I like the idea ^^ we'll do it without the cougars, though, and she agreed with me after I gave her my reasons. Yes, Sage Ghost definitely needs to be there :3. White Ash would be also, as well as Bright Lark *hums thoughtfully* Bright Lark'd be all like,"What're we doing?" in the middle of battle xDD ))

Hailstorm consistently flicked her gaze over to Summit Shadow as he worked on helping her clean the den. With his help, the cleanup was over in no time and they tiptoed from the area. She pricked her ears at his words, and nodded with a slight smile,"You should. You stink." she said simply, wrinkling her nose at him for effect. "I'll go when you come back." she said, sitting then and shuffling her forepaws in the dirt in an attempt to dull the pee-scent coming from them until his return. As she sat there alone with the sleeping Sage Ghost, Hailstorm had time to think. Summit Shadow was a strong, respectful male. He did his duties and he did them well. What female wouldn't want him as a mate?

Indeed...what female wouldn't.

She turned her head to peer in at Sage Ghost's sleeping form. The Elder she wolf kicked once in her sleep, making a snuffling sound when she did before calming again. Idly, Hailstorm wondered what her grandmother dreamed about. She could only imagine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendezvous (ATTN: MEO w/Hailstorm]   Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:41 pm

((So how'd the discussion go? Mind PMing me a log/transcript? I'd appreciate. Very Happy ))

Summit Shadow didn't take long. He made his way quickly down to the river and plunged beneath, clearing his fur of the elder's scent. His own mind was occupied much as Hailstorm's was. She had all but commanded him to find a mate. Perhaps the only thing that had stopped her was was the fact that such an order could never be delivered, even by an alpha. He had never even thought about the type of she-wolf he would find.

He slipped out of the water and shook himself dry, pausing to briefly groom his fur before making his way back to the den. Indeed, Hailstorm was still waiting. "It is your turn," he said, "I will watch Sage Ghost until your return."

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Rendezvous (ATTN: MEO w/Hailstorm]   

Back to top Go down

Late Night Rendezvous (ATTN: MEO w/Hailstorm]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next