The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

That Wonderful Feeling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: That Wonderful Feeling   Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:44 am

It was hotter than the dickens today. All around, cicadas screamed in response to the heat. Otherwise there were few other sounds in the forest this blazing hot afternoon. A fly buzzed and landed on a furry surface, only to zip away when his landing zone flicked out from under him. Unknown One lay sprawled out on his side near a small gathering of yew plants. His deep blue eyes were halfway closed, and they blinked every now and then..slowly. A very slight grin was on his face as he watched what wasn't really there. It was a whitetail doe, strangely unafraid as she stood there staring back at him. Though her mouth did not move, he swore he heard her speak to him,"The berry was ripe, yes?"
"Yes." came his slurred answer. He'd eaten only one small yew berry, knowing that it didn't take much to kill a wolf. It had been enough to give him what he was looking for. Unknown One's thin tail tapped the ground a few times as the doe began to transform into a sleek and beautiful she wolf.
"Ohhh..." he moaned as he stared at the she wolf, so gorgeous that she couldn't have come from the mortal world. The pure white female giggled and batted her golden eyes at him, sending Unknown One's heart racing. He smiled at the phantom image, and was rewarded with a return smile. She turned and started his way, hips and tail swaying sensually as her lids lowered slowly to give him 'bedroom eyes'.
"Oh yea? C'mere baby I'll show you a good time. Best time you've ever had I guarantee it." he mumbled, though he did not move from his position to meet the hallucination when she came close enough. Unknown One waited, not really realizing that her movements had slowed down to an achingly lagging pace...as if she were switched into 'slow mo'. He only continued to stare, a dribble of drool leaking from the corner of his muzzle as he thought of what he thought was coming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: That Wonderful Feeling   Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:01 am

Ocean Storm sighed lightly; looking upwards towards the sun, squinting as it bore into his eyes. The alpha wished dearly for the nighttime to descend upon them so that he wouldn't have to make the trip to the river to cool himself.

With CrystalStream pregnant at the moment, Ocean Storm had been more busy of late, having taken on some additional responsibilities to take the weight off of CrystalStream. He was currently scouting the packlands and refreshing the border marking when he heard someone mumbling, their voice slurred.

The pale wolf was thoroughly confused, for lack of a better word as he proceeded towards a small grouping of yew plants and moved through the foliage only to come face to face with Unknown One sprawled on the ground, drool from the corner of the younger wolf's muzzle.

"Oh yea? C'mere baby I'll show you a good time. Best time you've ever had I guarantee it."

Ocean Storm's pale blue eyes stared at Unknown One, mouth slightly open. Was Ocean Storm hearing right? Did the wolf just proposition him for a "good time"?!

CrystalStream had told Ocean Storm some about her family, though she hadn't mentioned much about Unknown One because he was well, so unknown and often scarce in the packlands to begin with. This....was not something that Ocean Storm would've dreamt up about his technical brother-in-law.

Moving closer, Ocean Storm moved his head lower so that he could properly look at Unknown One, his facial expression still confused.

"Unknown One? Hello? You in there? Do I need to get Snakebite?"

The alpha was an older wolf and rather wise, but he had never in his years being alive encountered an addict, particularly one who enjoyed eating poisonous things so this was rather new territory for him....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: That Wonderful Feeling   Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:27 pm

((Bow chika wow wow xDD))

Unknown One chuckled silently as the she wolf finally made her way up to him. She bent down, eyes drooping...and suddenly turned into Ocean Storm. Unknown One jerked away, a deep frown furrowing his brow. He stared up at the Alpha of his pack, annoyed that he'd interrupted his fun. Err..what?
"Eh..no." he responded, paying attention to his words now and trying to keep the slur from being too obvious with little success. The brown and black male scooted backwards and pushed himself into a sitting position to better study his sisters' mate. He'd had little interaction with Ocean Storm, both from the fact that he wasn't very sociable in the first place and secondly because it made his plans all the more difficult.
"Soooo, you're my sisters' lover, eh? Fine gal, ain't she?" he spoke in a flat tone, one brow lifting slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: That Wonderful Feeling   Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:10 pm

"Soooo, you're my sisters' lover, eh? Fine gal, ain't she?"

OceanStorm quirked an eyebrow at Unknown One's question, his pale blue eyes filled with something close to suspicion. The slur in the male's voice was not lost on Ocean Storm, he could hear it quite clearly.

"I'm her mate, Unknown One. A lover is different. She is indeed a fine wolfess and a good alpha."

The pale wolf watched his mate's brother carefully, wondering what had caused this wolf to go so far from his family, to avoid others. He wondered whether it was just how Unknown One was naturally, or if something had caused him to be that way....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: That Wonderful Feeling   Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Unknown One lifted a hind paw to scratch rapidly behind one ear, moaning softly at the ease in the itch.
"Yes. Forgive me, I don't hear much of the pack's goings on. I prefer to keep to myself." he lowered his leg and offered Ocean Storm a quirked smile,"I like my solitude. Not the petty chatter of the females or the squeal of over excited pups running around your paws...tripping you and all. I like the peace and quiet." he nodded briefly, ears flicking around the fly that continued to pester him.
"That being said, brother-in-law, maybe you could fill me in on how the family is doin'."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: That Wonderful Feeling   Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:44 pm

"Or perhaps, little brother, you might attend to your duties as a member of this pack... You might actually learn some of it for yourself then." Crystal Stream emerged from the forest and moved to OceanStorm's side, nuzzling him briefly before returning her attention to the troubled scout. The alphaess had been out searching for Unknown One. Yet again he had disappeared, leaving the scouts to hunt without him yet again. Always they did a fine job, but every wolf counted, and Unknown One simply wasn't pulling his weight lately.

Beyond that CrystalStream worried for him. She knew of his addiction, and had mentioned it many times to Snakebite, but the truth was there was little anyone could do to keep him from going out and ingesting his poisonous herbs... not unless it was something he desired. He would need to go cold turkey at some point in order to rid himself of the addiction, but right now, he was just too irresponsible. It was not a trait CrystalStream took well, especially considering that, for all his faults, their mutual former mentor never would have put up with it.

"I want you to go see Snakebite, Unknown One," CrystalStream ordered, "And don't even think about protesting, or I will personally drag you by the scruff."

TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: That Wonderful Feeling   Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:09 pm

"Or perhaps, little brother, you might attend to your duties as a member of this pack... You might actually learn some of it for yourself then."

Ocean Storm turned his gaze to his mate as she approached the scene. Returning her nuzzle for a moment before she turned to look at Unknown One, just as Ocean Storm did. He had never had any major experience with an addict before, but if Unknown One continued on the path that he was on now, they were going to be finding a dead body rather than the skinny thing that they had found now.

"I want you to go see Snakebite, Unknown One,""And don't even think about protesting, or I will personally drag you by the scruff."

He didn't respond as CrystalStream threatened her younger brother but watched him carefully...

((Hey Firestorm, if you have the time, maybe you could shoot a couple of replied out over in Legends? *puppy face*))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: That Wonderful Feeling   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:08 am

Unknown One peered over as his sister emerged from the brush, raising a brow at her words. Yesyes, always with the 'be more present' speeches. The brown and black male sniffed loudly and tilted his head, watching with interest as his sister's fur began to grow longer and swim about the air as if she were submerged underwater. Neato.
He didn't doubt that she'd drag him to see Snakebite, and she was his Alpha whether or not he liked it. He had to obey..for the time being.
"Very well, sis. I'll go see Snakebite since apparently she'll have some magical remedy for me." Unknown One slowly got to his paws, the ground seeming to rise and fall beneath his paws as he did so. Gaining his balance, the dull furred fellow began to make his way slowly towards Camp. As he passed his sister, his thinly scruffy tail twitched to the side to bump her shoulder rudely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: That Wonderful Feeling   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:25 am

"Very well, sis. I'll go see Snakebite since apparently she'll have some magical remedy for me."

Ocean Storm watched as the younger wolf stood and seemed to be off of his balance. Although he had grudgingly agreed to go see Snakebite, the pale gold wolf quirked an eyebrow at Unknown One as he walked past CrystalStream. It did not escape his notice how the addict moved his tail in such a way as to bump his mate's shoulder rudely.

Though it was quite apparent that it irritated the alpha male as deep rumbling growl coursed through Ocean Storm's chest while some of the fur on his back seemed to stand slightly, forming a small 'ridge' almost.

He didn't like Unknown One, if only for his lack of responsibility as a packmember. Ocean Storm recognized red flags when they went up, and his mind was waving a few of them around madly. It seemed no matter what he did, the pale gold wolf could not simply shake that feeling that Unknown One should not be trusted...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: That Wonderful Feeling   Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:45 pm

CrystalStream was no more unaware of Uknown One's behavior than OceanStorm was, but family mattered to her far too much to give up on him. At least she knew CatTail and WaterHawk shared similar concerns, so she wasn't the only one.

That didn't excuse his behavior. As he bumped her shoulder with such intended rudeness, CrystalStream swung her body around with surprising ease and lashed out, nipping at her younger brother's tail. It wasn't enough to do any damage, but the pain of the bite would help sober him up if nothing else, and maybe it would remind him of just who was in charge. She loved her younger brother, but she would not tolerate disrespect. "That's Alpha to you," she warned, her growl low and threatening.

PostSubject: Re: That Wonderful Feeling   

Back to top Go down

That Wonderful Feeling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1