The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Okay everyone! PUPPY ADOPTIONS!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Okay everyone! PUPPY ADOPTIONS!!!!    Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:21 am

Alright, I have three puppies from different broods up for being adopted.

First is Snowflurry, from Swift River Clan (CrystalStream/OceanStorm's litter)

She is the second from the left and the smallest of the 4 pups.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/195/b/6/puppy_fever_by_zerokiwolf-d3r9nry.png

(Image is rather large, just a heads up.) Let me know if you guys can't see that picture and I will shrink it down or something.

The second two puppies/adults are Cardinal and Cedar from Amaranth/Stone Fur's litter. In the normal roleplay areas, they would be adults by this time but they can be played as pups in the Legend of an Age room.

http://www.deviantart.com/download/227380146/puppy_fever_pt_2_by_zerokiwolf-d3rdjn6.png

Cardinal is the second from the left (Black, brown, and grey) and Cedar is second from the right (Grey and brown)

NOTES:
the size ranking on each of these puppies is how large they will be as adults, with #1 being the largest and subsequent numbers below that being smaller.

Cedar: The brown on him is exclusive only to the right side of his body and only a little stretched over his back to the other side. His left ear is tipped with brown and his right ear is shown floppy and will always be floppy.

OFFICIAL RPER LIST:

CrystalStream/Ocean Storm litter: ALL ADOPTED!

Lightningstrike: Zeroki
Moonrunner: Meoquanee
OceanStream: Firestorm
Snowflurry: FaunaMyth

Amaranth/StoneFur Litter: ALL ADOPTED!

Rowan: Zeroki
Cardinal: FaunaMyth
Birch: Firestorm
Cedar: Cloverleaf
Sparrow: Zeroki

Adoptions are on a first-come first-serve basis so if you want them, post!

-Zeroki

Last edited by Zeroki on Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Okay everyone! PUPPY ADOPTIONS!!!!    Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:57 pm

Snowflurry! Can I have her? Very Happy I love Cardinal too, but... The yellow is just too pretty Razz Nice designs for all of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Okay everyone! PUPPY ADOPTIONS!!!!    Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:21 am

She's not so much of a yellow as she is a darker gold if anything.

Thank you for the compliment. Yes, you can have Snowflurry.

You could also have Cardinal if you would like, Fauna. I really need to get those two roleplayers because I am already going to be playing Rowan and Sparrow. If I take up anymore of the Amaranth/StoneFur pups, I will be playing more than half of the litter and I don't want to do that, it gives less variety to the personalities.

I am considering on messaging everybody and seeing who will play them, but alot of people can't be on quite as often and haven't been here in weeks or months even.

Please? With a big fat cherry on top? Puppy kisses!

If I can't find roleplayers for them, I will just shrink the litter down to three and have Cardinal and Cedar stillborn or something like that. Or maybe just sickly and have them die rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Okay everyone! PUPPY ADOPTIONS!!!!    Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:12 pm

Color note taken. Smile
D: I will take Cardinal then. She's... She or he? In Black Mountain, right? And you said she'd be an adult in the current timeline... Any specific age? I will likely have her be friends with Sun Gaze.
Hopefully I will make profiles for them today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Okay everyone! PUPPY ADOPTIONS!!!!    Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:16 pm

Cardinal is a she. The two girls were named after bird and the boys after trees. Yes, I am just that wonderfully creative.

But age wise, I would ask Firestorm for better clarification but I am going to throw out, 4-5 ish?

EDIT: Yes, Cardinal is also Black Mountain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Okay everyone! PUPPY ADOPTIONS!!!!    Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:17 pm

It seems like i shall give it a try to play one of your pups, Zeroki. Self i had not felt comfortable with it. That comes from that the creator has an idea or thoughts with the future development of said char, which I could totally turn around.

The pup i would like to take would be... Cedar. I don't think i can handle two pups, or that it is allowed....

Further I like also all the designs, so a good job on that!

EDIT: I believe that the names given here are the names, given by their parents. Now that there can be played in both time frames. My question is, what are their adult names, or is that free of choice by the player who adopts it?

FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Okay everyone! PUPPY ADOPTIONS!!!!    Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:57 pm

Also, is Snowflurry blind or does she just have really light blue eyes? Seems silly, i'm assuming she's just got light eyes, but I figured id ask XD
EDIT: I edited your original post to say that I adopted Cardinal, hope you don't mind, Zero Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Okay everyone! PUPPY ADOPTIONS!!!!    Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Kotie: The names given here are the names given to them by their parents. Adult names are entirely up to the people that adopt them. If you want to change their name when they become an adult, fine by me. If you don't, fine by me.

Fauna: No, I don't mind that at all. Snowflurry is not blind, she just has the same color eyes as Ocean Storm (the really light blue) It's alright that you asked, I probably would've too. XD

In regards to timeframes:

For Amaranth/Stone Fur puppies: (Rowan, Cardinal, Birch, Cedar, and Sparrow) They are adults in the current timeframe/current roleplay. Can be played as puppies in Legends of An Age.

CrystalStream/OceanStorm puppies: (Lightningstrike, Moonrunner, OceanStream, and Snowflurry) They will be actual puppies in the current timeframe/roleplay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloverleaf
Unfamiliar wolf
Unfamiliar wolf

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Okay everyone! PUPPY ADOPTIONS!!!!    Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:34 pm

I'd Like to adopt Cedar please Smile!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Okay everyone! PUPPY ADOPTIONS!!!!    Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:35 pm

Yay! Looks like all the puppies are adopted! Very Happy

TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Okay everyone! PUPPY ADOPTIONS!!!!    Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:42 pm

I'm sorry Cloverleaf, but Kotie has already adopted Cedar. I am sorry that I hadn't updated the first list up there. You could talk to Kotie and see if he'd be willing to part with Cedar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Okay everyone! PUPPY ADOPTIONS!!!!    Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:15 am

I am an easy person for that Zeroki. As i still have my two chars. (two older Tall Pine members)

So Cloverleaf, can have him, in order to give him a char and pack boost, in the rp world. I still haven't worked out the profile for said char. If you need help with it, just poke me and I shall help out.

Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Okay everyone! PUPPY ADOPTIONS!!!!    Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:12 am

Alrighty. Thank you Kotie.

Cloverleaf, Cedar is all yours. Now remember, in the pack roleplay areas (Black Mountain, Swift River, etc etc.) Cedar and his siblings will all be adults, around the age of maybe four I think. They can be played as puppies only in the Legends of an Age forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay everyone! PUPPY ADOPTIONS!!!!    

Back to top Go down

Okay everyone! PUPPY ADOPTIONS!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1