The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Plotting for TSRC...muahahaha!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Plotting for TSRC...muahahaha!   Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Okay, so poor Swift River has less activity than TBMP. Let's do something about that! I still have Unknown One, the bitter son of the past Alphas MudClaw and Cattail, and he still has revenge on his mind against CrystalStream. However he has not let any of his ill feeling onto anyone. His ultimate goal is to usurp CrystalStream...which will be twice as hard now that she has a mate. He cannot do this alone, and so will try to get the pack itself to turn on her. With that being said, JOIN THE DARKSIDE...MUAHAHAHAHA.

o-o

Who knows where this plot will end up? Most likely with Unknown One's doom, but maybe he'll get what he wants for a short time being? Reassurance to Firestorm, even if you allow Unknown One to succeed he would not rule long at all. He would be a most ineffective leader with his drug habits and poor attitude. If he didn't get run off or killed by the pack he would succumb to an overdose of something.

I also had an idea for a minor side plot with him which entails him tricking a female to be his mate and abusing her (mostly mentally and by neglect)..he would choose a timid wolf that would not fight back. Any takers? ;3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for TSRC...muahahaha!   Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:19 pm

It will be twice as hard for him to usurp CrystalStream, because Ocean Storm would kill him if he needed to. (And CrystalStream is also pregnant with Storm Ocean's puppehs)

I think it would be interesting if Unknown One ruled for a short time. But I imagine that he would be run off or he would be victim of an assassination attempt before he ever got the chance to overdose on something.

I think we would have to wait for Firestorm or convene in PM to figure this out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for TSRC...muahahaha!   Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:22 pm

*squeak* PUPPEHS?! Need any players? Have any designs? 8D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for TSRC...muahahaha!   Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Aren't you eager there, Meo?

I am working on the designs, Firestorm and I are planning on about four pups. I should have them done by the time you come back again. Two of them are pretty much done, and I am working on two more.

I know I am going to play one, I am sure Firestorm will too. So we will be needing players for the last two pups.

Calm done Meo, it's okay. *pets*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for TSRC...muahahaha!   Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:17 pm

Heh. I do like the idea of intrigue. CrystalStream still doesn't trust most in her pack, even her younger siblings, so it'll be hard for Uknown One to usurp power, especially given Senka's absolute fanaticism when it comes to protecting those he loves.

That said, I don't see CrystalStream being out of power for long... We can definitely arrange something though, to up the drama.

I'll also need to add a character or two to TSRC. As it is I'm only playing CrystalStream. I believe Rainbow left to pursue her own pack dreams.

Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for TSRC...muahahaha!   Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:26 am

I have a new character design in mind, myself, for TSRC :3
I never intended for CS to be out of power for long, even if at all. The plot is just for exactly what you said, to up some drama and have a bit of fun for everyone ^^. I know it won't be easy for Unknown One, which is why he's working it slow and going to try to turn the pack itself against her. I don't have a proper picture of him yet, but Unknown One's body is very thin and malnourished looking due to his drug habits..so he won't be able to physically force her down Razz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for TSRC...muahahaha!   Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:36 am

Drug... habits? O.o

Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for TSRC...muahahaha!   Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:43 am

Where have you been? xDD Unknown One likes to chew on small amounts of poisonous plants to get a high P:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for TSRC...muahahaha!   Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:25 am

Okay, out of sheer boredom I'm getting ready to post with Unknown One. Though I still would like someone to offer up a female wolf for him to manipulate into becoming his mate and him then abusing I will create a temp. character for that if I have to. I'd love to have a character offspring of his after he's out of the picture :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for TSRC...muahahaha!   Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:29 am

go ahead and start posting Meo, I will follow with Ocean Storm if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for TSRC...muahahaha!   Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:31 am

Okay Very Happy *tries to think up a pretty title*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for TSRC...muahahaha!   Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:23 pm

I can create somebody for that purpose, Meo. I should have more TSRC characters anyway.

Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for TSRC...muahahaha!   Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:55 pm

Sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for TSRC...muahahaha!   Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:41 pm

Out of curiosity, Meo, what kind of she-wolf were you wanting for Unknown One?

Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for TSRC...muahahaha!   Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:32 pm

He would pick one that is timid and meek, not willing to argue or fight back. One he can push around and be a total jerk to D=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for TSRC...muahahaha!   Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:23 pm

By the way, I figured out on the walk home from work that probably the best time for Unknown One to usurp control of the pack would be right after CrystalStream gives birth to her and Ocean Storm's puppies. He'd need a few wolves (probably about 4 average wolves, or maybe 5 or 6) to separate Ocean Storm and CrystalStream. He could threaten to kill the puppies if CrystalStream and OceanStorm don't cooperate. The biggest thing that Unknown One would have to do is get Ocean Storm out of the packlands altogether. If he threatens him with the possibility of killing his puppies, then even Ocean Storm would relent. (Then come back to kill Unknown One later.) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for TSRC...muahahaha!   Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:25 pm

This is a possible continuation of Zero's idea.
Would it be possible for Unknown One to NOT know that Fire Hawk is the adopted daughter of the alphas? If so, he might make the mistake of letting her close enough to guard Crystal Stream so Ocean Storm could take back the pack...Flawed but...an idea.

Also, I hope you don't mind me calling you Zero, Zeroki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for TSRC...muahahaha!   Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:44 am

That's fine Fauna, I don't mind if you call me Zero/abbreviate my name. Very Happy

Now to just wait for either Meo or Firestorm to approve on the idea. *sits down and waits, twiddling her thumb, looking at her watch every so often.*

BTW Fauna, I kept trying to find Fire Hawk's profile picture and the link that you have in her profile (actually, all the links in all of your character profiles) don't show up. Thought I would let you know.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found your photo bucket account. I posted the updated links for each of your characters in your character profile thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for TSRC...muahahaha!   Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:21 pm

Well, I don't think it would be quite that hard to take over the pack. Bear in mind, CrystalStream has had a hard past. The last thing she wants to do is to see her younger brother hurt and killed. She'd likely not be willing to fight him, for his sake, more than for hers...

Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for TSRC...muahahaha!   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:31 pm

But how many others would see it that way? I know Fire Hawk, who doesn't know Unknown One at all, would merely see her family threatened. What about Ocean Storm?
And does Unknown One have the same unwillingness to see CrystalStream hurt?
Don't let the pups be forgotten either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for TSRC...muahahaha!   Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:05 pm

I like the idea, Zeroki :3 and it would be possible for Unknown One to not know that Fire Hawk is adopted, as he is not really sociable. That being said, he wouldn't let anyone get too close to him, and he'd see all of his followers (or pretend followers) as expendable. Even his own mate and children would be expendable to him as long as he got what he wanted.
Unknown One would not care if CrystalStream got hurt or not, because he's a buttface like that and does not like her at all ><.
If we do it this way, Unknown One would keep the pups in a sectioned off area close to his den and constantly guarded by a few of his followers. He would have the smarts enough to force a lactating female to feed them, as well, if CrystalStream somehow does not become available to. Maybe he'd force his knocked up mate to do it..I don't know xD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for TSRC...muahahaha!   Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:36 pm

Okay, so if we did it this way (again, just need to wait for firestorm to throw in his input.) the basic plan (thus far) would be as follows:

- CrystalStreams gives birth to her and OceanStorm's puppies

(Unknown One should probably wait a couple of days after, when OceanStorm is both throughly distracted by duties and fatherhood)

- Ambush the family, maybe near dusk or dawn, when they would either be tired and going to sleep or tired and just waking up.

- Have a few of his followers drag OceanStorm out of the packlands. He'll fight of course, but all that Unknown One will have to do is threaten the puppies and OceanStorm will cooperate and allow himself to be lead/forced out of the packlands.

- At this point, I don't know if you want to separate CrystalStream and the pups, I'll leave that to you and Firestorm to figure out.

- I imagine FireHawk could infiltrate Unknown One's group of loyal wolves to be a spy on the inside. Maybe she would be able to sneak out on occasion and meet with OceanStorm, tell him everything that is happening thus far.

- As for OceanStorm coming back and reclaiming the pack, I really have no clue on that particular detail. Maybe if Unknown One harms one of the pups or something, I dunno.

Although, how long would Unknown One's rule last? Would it be 2 months, 6 months? Just kinda fishing for ideas. And Meo, would you consent to the possibility of OceanStorm killing Unknown One, or would you prefer him to just injure him, ban him, and deem him a Madclaw?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for TSRC...muahahaha!   Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:54 pm

I like the plan for Fire Hawk to infiltrate the followers. She'd be angry and unwilling to support him, but she could just say her frustration is toward his cause, not against it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for TSRC...muahahaha!   Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:15 pm

So far I love the plan :3 as you said, however, we shall wait for Firestorm's input and ideas. I consent to OceanStorm killing Unknown One in the end ^^ .
Before any of this happens, though, Unknown One actually needs followers xD. We should just make temporary characters for them that will then get banned when Unknown One is killed so that nobody's 'real' characters are adversely affected.
As for his time of rule, I'd like it to be at least long enough for him to knock up his mate. She does not have to give birth by the time he is killed, but I want him to have a bloodline as I have an idea for a son for him :3. He'd be the complete opposite of Unknown One as he'll hear of his father and want to show that he's not like him. He'd be extremely loyal and generous...unfortunately to the point where it could harm him (example: giving up the last of his own kill during a prey drought to feed a hungry mother. Trying to fight off more wolves/a stronger wolf than what he can actually handle to protect his packmates. Etcetc.) yet he'd also struggle with the insecurity of what his father was and always seem to imagine that others were judging him for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for TSRC...muahahaha!   Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:52 pm

Alright. Input time. First, I don't want CrystalStream and her pups separated. If you wanted her to kill Unknown One that would be the one, sure-fire way to do it. Even with all her vaunted ideals, she's still a mother, and will do what mothers do if their children are threatened.

Second, it would be better to ambush OceanStorm when he's alone, rather than with his whole family. Unknown One is far more subtle than his predecessor, so such a public act doesn't seem like his style,

Third, I think it'd be a good idea for FireHawk to infiltrate Unknown One's ranks, but she should report to CrystalStream as much as to OceanStorm.

Fourth, while it makes sense as a general rule that Unknown One wouldn't let anyone close to him, the sole exception should be made for his sister, Rainbow. She could serve as that sole voice of dissent... the one voice capable of reaching through to whatever part of him is still her brother. He knows she does not approve, but he also knows she would never do anything to betray him. She's a Teller afterall... Her job is to keep the legends... not make them. And he'd want his name remembered, maybe even having a sense of where his plans will ultimately lead him.

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for TSRC...muahahaha!   

Back to top Go down

Plotting for TSRC...muahahaha!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next