The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Please stop forgetting...((PACK MEETING))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Please stop forgetting...((PACK MEETING))   Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:13 pm

"Sister, as long as you do your best, nobody's going to be disappointed in you." Summit Shadow, the black-eared son of Cold Mountain and Storm Raven was the next member of the pack to arrive. The pack's delta, he had assumed the position from his father. Like Cold Mountain, Black ear (now Summit Shadow) had grown into a strong wolf, though like his father, his body was more suited to fighting than it was to hunting. He gave his father's smile as he moved to nuzzle his mother and then joined the rest. "I apologize for being late, alpha, but you did have me out checking the border markings. Everything should be refreshed." His face turned serious once again.

Corona's attention was briefly drawn to the young Delta. "I'm sure that Alpha Hailstorm appreciates your dedication to your duties as much as I do," he said, "but please try to answer a summons immediately."

Summit Shadow nodded quickly "I apologize once again for being late."

TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Please stop forgetting...((PACK MEETING))   Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:40 pm

((Umm....Firestorm? you might want to check about the Delta position here Embarassed ))

"Sister, as long as you do your best, nobody's going to be disappointed in you."

Silver River turned her head and looked to Summit Shadow, giving him a shy smile. He reminded her so much of her father, whom she'd been so close to as a pup.

Mom had trained her to be sure, but Cold Mountain had always been there to dry Silver's tears if Storm Raven wasn't there at the time. Her first puppy hunt had been a good example. Her mother had been watching her try to chase down the rabbit, and was there as the mother that she always was when Silver River crashed headfirst into a tree as the rabbit ran down a bolt hole. Storm Raven had comforted her, but Cold Mountain had been the one to laugh and reassure her, that she was doing just fine.

Turning back to the alpha and the beta, Silver River smiled again, her voice as quiet as before; though her eyes seemed to burn in a way. "Then I'll go."

Storm Raven smiled lightly as Summit Shadow nuzzled her, white tipped ears flicking to her daughter's words. Silver River always drew strength from her family, and determination from her brothers even when they were pups. The same could be said now, it seemed. There was the daughter that Storm Raven had missed...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Please stop forgetting...((PACK MEETING))   Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:42 am

((Ooops. Just downgrade him to elite warrior and say he was out patrolling. XD ))

Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Please stop forgetting...((PACK MEETING))   Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:47 pm

((xDD Firestorm, I need a list of your characters with their ranks plz :3 So I can add them to the list))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Please stop forgetting...((PACK MEETING))   Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:10 pm

((I think it's your turn now, Meo.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Please stop forgetting...((PACK MEETING))   Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:58 pm

Night Star and Cardinal had bounded in out of breath to the outskirts of the meeting in time to hear Hailstorm speak, but sat apart from the other wolves so as to not interrupt the meeting. Once the main message had been given, the two friends parted to greet others.

Night Star slowly made her way over to Sun Gaze, sitting beside him. "Hello, cousin. This hunt sounds like just what the pack needed. " There was a slight smile on her face, and Sun Gaze missed the days his older cousin was cheerier.
"Yes..the alpha's wisdom shows." He merely replied, smiling.

"Mother! Father!" Cardinal swiftly made her way to Amaranth and Stone Fur. "Sorry I was late. " She gave each of them a quick nuzzle. She smiled at Rowan as well. "It's good to see you too, Rowan!" She was grinning as she looked between them, every so often glancing up to check that she wasn't interrupting the Alphess. "I was hunting with Night Star. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Please stop forgetting...((PACK MEETING))   Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:23 am

Hailstorm nodded curtly in Silver River's direction,"Very well then, go join Corona." Hailstorm's attention turned to the now quite large crowd and cleared her voice for their silence. When it was given, she opened her slim jaws to speak to her pack,"Listen up. Corona is going to lead a hunting party out of the territory in search of large game before our ribs begin to show. I need able wolves to volunteer to go on this hunt. The more the better. Those who wish to go on this hunt, stay here. Those who will stay behind can help out by either cleaning the Camp area of old bones or scouting the borders..as our numbers will be less and our territory will be more vulnerable. Then at the end of the day you will be sent on constant patrols around the border to keep a lookout for the hunting party's return and to help them carry back anything they kill."
It was then that the Elite Warrior, Summit Shadow, arrived and offered his apology. He was right, she did have him out and so she gave him a nod of acknowledgement,"No need to grovel, Summit Shadow. You are forgiven." though it was clear he was not grovelling, she made it clear that it was not necessary to apologize twice.

Last edited by Meoquanee on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Please stop forgetting...((PACK MEETING))   Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:37 am

((Um, Meo. Silver River just said that she was going to go. It's up there in my last post.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Please stop forgetting...((PACK MEETING))   Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:22 am

((Oops! Edited!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Please stop forgetting...((PACK MEETING))   Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:11 am

((Firestorm, please don't forget to bring Birch with you. Razz))

-Amaranth-
"Mother! Father!""Sorry I was late. ""I was hunting with Night Star. "

The elder wolfess turned her head to Cardinal's voice, smiling lightly as she returned her daughter's greeting nuzzle. She chuckled lightly before she spoke. "Don't worry, Sparrow is late too. I just hope that Rowan doesn't have to go back out again to look for her."

-Sparrow-
Having spoken of the devil, little Sparrow had entered the clearing just as Hailstorm was making her announcement of the out-of-territory hunt. She approached her parents and siblings, a smile on her black face. Sparrow greeted each wolf in turn with a nuzzle, even prickly, overprotective Rowan. Looking towards her mother again, she grinned.

"I think I'll join the hunt. They might need use of a smaller wolf."

Turning, she went and sat next to Silver River, still really only reaching her shoulders. Her green eyes shone and she still grinned. Granted, she was smaller but it could hold advantages as well. Smaller wolves could make their way through the trees and brush and be harder to detect. Her small form also meant that when the large prey struck out, it was not so hard to avoid if the animal was used to striking higher. Elk and deer would have a harder time kicking her with their rear hooves. And if they needed someone to break the herd, make them scatter to cut them away from their target; Sparrow was more than suited to the task.

-Rowan-
"It's good to see you too, Rowan!"

The ebon wolf nodded to his sister lightly, a faint smile crossing his smile as his red eyes looked over the other wolves that were joining the hunt. As Sparrow entered the camp, Rowan had returned her greeting. As she said that she was going to join the hunt, he had opened his jaws to protest her going. She was so small, likely to get hurt in his mind. But she was swift little creature, with a healthy dose of ferocity to match. Rowan sighed lightly before he stood as well and sat next to Sparrow.

It had been well known that very rarely did either Rowan or Sparrow go anywhere without the other not being too far behind. Rowan was protective of all of his younger siblings without doubt but it seemed that Sparrow seemed to hold a certain additional worry over him. Maybe it was her fiery and passionate attitude that sometimes meant that she was a little reckless...

-Silver River-
"Very well then, go join Corona."

Silver River stood, nudging her mom a moment, who returned the gesture with a smile. She walked over towards Corona, sitting down as she nodded to the beta quietly. Her green eyes watched as a few other wolves stood and moved closer, or lining up next to her as well. As both Sparrow and Rowan sat down, Silver River couldn't help but smile at Sparrow. She was a small little thing to be sure, but she was a fierce, fiery little thing as well. Looking up again, she noticed Corvus had stood and was approaching as well. He was a little lean for a wolf, but it couldn't be denied that he was swift wolf on his feet in the hunt.

-Whispering Owl-
The delta watched the stream of wolves as they lined up next to beta Corona, his blue eyes running over the wolves individually, recalling here and there the abilities of them. Silver River he knew well enough. Storm Raven had trained her and that said enough; even if Silver River hadn't yet quite perfected her hunting abilities, she was without doubt excellent in the hunt for her cunning and speed. However, Sparrow was known for being fiery but swift, Rowan was an intelligent but rather aggressive. Corvus, Whispering Owl could not say since he had not spent a lot of time with the oddly marked wolf.

However, he noticed among them, that none were really well versed in tactical plans. Whispering Owl was delta, true; and chosen for his sharp mind in ways of battle plans and whatnot, but the same sharp mind that he had could also be applied to hunting. Set wolves of different abilities up correctly, and you could bring down prey most of the time. Not to mention that they were going to be on territory that they were not familiar with.

The white and orange wolf nudged his mother lightly and nodded to his brother before he stood and walked towards the gathering hunting party.

"If you have need of a tactical mind, I will go with you as well."

((Wolves of mine going: Silver River, Corvus, Sparrow, Rowan, and Whispering Owl. If there are any characters that you guys think should stay rather than go, let me know and I will edit this.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Please stop forgetting...((PACK MEETING))   Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:45 am

Night Star's eyes scanned the pack, and those seated to be part of the hunt. For a major hunt, it still seemed too few. She whispered to Sun Gaze "I know you wish to be Legend. I will tell you every detail I can." then stood up.
"I will join the hunt, if they need more paws. " She wove through the gathered wolves to sit beside the others. "

Cardinal lightly headbutted Rowan. "Sparrow can take care of herself, brother. She will be fine. " She smiled up at him until she heard Night Star's voice offering to join the hunting party, and was torn. As the pack would be low on wolves, she wanted to be sure she was there to help protect, but didn't like the thought of Night Star friendless. In the end, she just looked at her paws. They'd need wolves to stay behind with those who couldn't go, she'd stay.

ooc: FS, I forget, Dusk Owl still around? If not...who's the Legend?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Please stop forgetting...((PACK MEETING))   Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:19 am

((Yes, Dusk Owl is still around, a slightly younger elder than Stone Fur. I expect her to be like Fire Wind and live through several generations, as it seems it is the responsibility of legends to do. Smile As for Birch, I'll have him join, but he won't say much initially. I haven't had much time to develop a personality for him. ))

Corona watched as the others began to line up alongside and behind him. He smiled, seeing how all seemed so eager to hunt. Even Silver River seemed to step up, albeit with the urging of her mother and brother. He stood up and walked toward Hailstorm looked in that moment, his own blue eyes would seem to glow slightly in the moonlight, shifting to a pale green... a trick of the light? Perhaps, but it was the same glow that Sage Ghost would have mentioned her own mate's eyes having.

Ears perked at Whispering Owl's offer, and he nodded. "We need every able-bodied and able-minded wolf we can get in order to achieve a successful hunt, Delta," he said, "I would welcome you, and gladly."

He wasn't the only one to take notice of the offer. Summit Shadow also took notice. "I would come along as well," he said, joining the beta, "If you need ever able-bodied wolf, then you'll need me." He threw a look at Whispering Owl. Though the two had always remained on good terms, Summit Shadows' ambition was no secret. Only a matter of timing had kept Summit Shadow from achieving the Delta position himself, ans so while the chain of command remained, the two had always shared somewhat of a rivalry, testing their abilities against each other, and so far, Summit Shadow and Whispering Owl were fairly evenly-matched. It was one of the reasons Summit Shadow was an elite warrior, rather than a mere scout.

Birch had sat in the background for the most part, listening as the various wolves spoke their peace, so when the time came to begin lining up, the young wolf made his way forward and joined the others, nodding to each of them in turn.

Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Please stop forgetting...((PACK MEETING))   Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:43 pm

Hailstorm

Hailstorm nodded as the wolves began to choose their places, and she was glad to see so many going for the hunt. She gazed down at Corona as he accepted Whispering Owl into the hunting party, and for a moment her eyes stared at his when they seemed to shift in color. Pulling her gaze away, she watched as Summit Shadow approached the hunting group followed by Birch.

MudSpider

MudSpider stood and looked over to the gathering hunting party. A good deal of wolves were going already, but he didn't want to miss out on this. Besides, if a good kill was taken down MudSpider was a strong wolf and he'd be of good use helping to drag it back. The brownish-yellow wolf quickly made his way over to the group, glancing down at Sparrow as he stopped near her. He knew his time with Hailstorm was over, and he needed to forget about her. He needed to move on...
MudSpider offered Sparrow a slight shy smile before looking up to Corona and bowing his head low to the Beta.

Wind Feather

The white and orange pelted Spiritual knew this was a task best for those who were more skilled at it. She'd trained more in the skills of her current rank rather than in the hunt and fight, and so she moved closer to the base of Hailstorm's perch with Cardinal and gave the she wolf a beaming smile. "That makes two of us, huh?" she joked lightly, laughing a little as her tail wagged behind her. Yes...more wolves needed to start staying behind or the pack would be completely unprotected.

WindFall

The white, black, and orange pelted 4 month old pup came rushing up through the Camp and bee-lined straight for Wind Feather..tripping over Cardinal's tail just as she got there and stumbling only to land on her chest and slide forward to finally settle underneath Wind Feather's tail. The Spiritual whirled around to expose her dirt-covered daughter and dropped her head to gently nose the young pup.
"WindFall, are you okay?" she asked as she dragged her tongue along the top of WindFall's dusty head.
"I'm okay, mom." she said as she sat up and shook her head with a pouty frown on her face. The young pup gazed up at her mother and moved closer to snuggle into her leg, clearly embarrassed by the whole thing. The gal pressed her face into Wind Feather's leg and closed her light blue eyes, imagining that the entire pack was staring at her and laughing to themselves about it.
"WindFall, don't hide your face. Nobody even saw it, I promise."
But it wasn't enough to bring the young pup out of hiding, and Wind Feather sighed and began to groom the grime out of WindFall's fur.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Please stop forgetting...((PACK MEETING))   Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Cardinal was surprised, but turned to the Spiritual with a smile. Before she could reply, Wind Feather's young daughter tripped over her tail. Curling it closer to her, Cardinal kindly pretended she'd not noticed a thing.
"Indeed, the pack will need some to remain for safety. Oh, hello WindFall! Did you just get here? You just keep growing. "
Smiling kindly, she addressed the pup while lowering her head to near eye level. Raising her head, she looked back at Wind Feather. "Besides, someone must stay for your lovely pups, Spiritual."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Please stop forgetting...((PACK MEETING))   Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:46 am

-Whispering Owl-
"We need every able-bodied and able-minded wolf we can get in order to achieve a successful hunt, Delta," he said, "I would welcome you, and gladly."

Whispering Owl nodded to Corona lightly before taking a seat. He smiled lightly as Summit Shadow spoke, grinning lightly.

"I would come along as well,""If you need ever able-bodied wolf, then you'll need me.

The delta chuckled before he spoke. "Everyone volunteering is able-bodied, Summit Shadow; even little Sparrow here."

Whispering Owl was of course, teasing. Their rivalry was well known and teasing was just part of the whole package. The delta expected that they would be teasing each other, whether intending to hurt or not; until their deathbeds. He rather enjoyed his rivalry with Summit Shadow, it gave him the occasional distraction and test of his wits and ability.

-Sparrow-
Sparrow shot Whispering Owl a mock dirty look when he mentioned her name. She knew the comment was regarding her overall size but she didn't take it seriously.

"Oh yes, Whispering Owl. I am very able-bodied, enough that I am sure that I could give you a run for your money in a fight."

She turned her head to Summit Shadow, giving him the same humorous mock glare. "And you too!"

Turning as her brother Birch joined the group, she sent him a large grin, green eyes shining all the while. As MudSpider approached the group, she turned her head; having that feeling that she was being watched. As MudSpider offered her a shy smile, she returned it with a broad, devilish grin.

"And what are you looking at, MudSpider?"

-Silver River-
She watched the proceedings as various wolves stepped up to go for the hunt and others stayed behind. Silver couldn't help the slight smile that crossed her ivory face when Summit Shadow stepped up only after his rival Whispering Owl had.

Closing her eyes and shaking her head slightly in amusement, she watched the interaction between the two, and muffled her laugh at Whispering Owl's comment with a cough, but her green eyes shone with amusement that she couldn't hide. It was rare for Silver River to look so amused, or to look anything but shy for that matter. She had become so withdrawn after Cold Mountain's passing that others sometimes found it hard to interact with her on a daily basis...

-Amaranth-
The black elder she-wolf watched the proceedings quietly, chuckling lightly to herself as WindFall came running and tripped over her daughter's tail. Her bi-eyes shined lightly as she remembered when her and Stone Fur's pups were that small and clumsy to boot, Sparrow especially. While Wind Feather insisted that nobody had seen, she had. But she wasn't laughing at WindFall, but laughing because her own children had done things like that, once upon a time and many, many seasons ago.

She got up slowly to sit closer to her daughter as she watched the interaction between MudSpider and Sparrow with some interest. Sitting next to Cardinal, she leaned over to her daughter and whispering in her ear with a sort of devilish smile on her face.

"So, do we want to start taking bets on how long before Rowan starts trying to fight MudSpider for flirting with your sister?"

Amaranth had made it purposeful to not draw attention to WindFall's tumble. In fact, she lowered her head, looking at the little girl who still had her face buried in her mother's leg and smiled lightly.

"Hello WindFall, how are you this fine day?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavensGaze
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Please stop forgetting...((PACK MEETING))   Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:59 pm

Swift Storm

As usual, Swift Storm kept to himself and remained silent. He much preferred to stay in the background than draw attention to himself. But still, he paid attention, and analyzed the wolves that were lining up for the hunt. There were many strong and able bodies that were eager to go out and seek food, but the pack itself was largely vulnerable. Most of the wolves that remained, as far as he knew, had little skills in combat. Besides them, that only left the elders and the young.

"I will stay behind to guard the borders," said Swift Storm in his usual quiet, if not somewhat raspy voice.

He stole a quick glance over to Whispering Owl. There was enough strength among the wolves in the group to bring down prey, and Whispering Owl brought his tactical abilities to the table. Aside from his swift and light paws, there wasn't much he could add that the group already had. Besides, in the worst case scenario, Swift Storm was more than able to fight any enemies that would cross into the territory.

Shining Skybird

The old healer watched as Whispering Owl stepped out to join the hunting group. She smiled softly to her son, knowing the he had the tactical skills to help make a successful hunt. Yet she worried for him. He had stepped into the Delta position, something she was very proud of him for, but she knew that he had taken it from one that very well could have inherited the position. Matters such as this could always turn ugly...but perhaps she worried too much.

Silver Eagle

The elder spiritual knew he was too old to go on a hunt, and even if he was not, hunting wasn't much of his thing anyway.

He looked over at Windfall as she came...stumbling, to the group. Unlike Wind Feather, Silver Eagle never made a family of his own in the pack. The closest thing he had was her; his former apprentice. He still remembered the days when she was a pup and all the trouble she got herself in to. He remembered all the days when he would have to corner her just to get her to train for a day.

While he wasn't being discreet with his actions, Silver Eagle leaned over to WindFall to "whisper" in her ear.

"You know, your mom didn't always look where she was going when she was your age either. She was so care-free, she probably embarrassed herself more times than I can count."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloverleaf
Unfamiliar wolf
Unfamiliar wolf

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Please stop forgetting...((PACK MEETING))   Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:53 pm

Cedar walks into the camp and goes over to his dad. His mouth is full of herbs and his eyes glimmered with happiness. "I found some great herbs for you" he mumbled through the herbs. "I thought they might come in ha....," a juniper berry gets squished in his mouth and he spits out the herbs. "Woops, I didn't mean for that to happen," he laughs. "Sorry." embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Please stop forgetting...((PACK MEETING))   Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:04 pm

Stone Fur could only shakes his head as Cedar finally arrived. It was an honor really, knowing that his son wanted to follow him and become a healer. That was one of the reasons Stone Fur refused to retire yet... well, that and he didn't want to leave the significantly older Shining Skybird with all the healers' duties.

Still, Cedar was young, and he had a lot to learn. He had the heart of a healer... just not the skill... yet. "Thankyou, Cedar," he said, "but in the future, when an alpha summons you need to drop everything and answer right away. Now, I want you to join the others on the hunt. I know you're training to be a healer, and not a hunter, but there is always a danger, especially in a territory like ours, that a wolf may end up hurt. It will be a good training experience for you."

Unfamiliar wolf
Unfamiliar wolf

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Please stop forgetting...((PACK MEETING))   Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:07 pm

Cedar nods. "I'm sorry. Of course I'll go. I want to prove I'm as useful to this pack as you are. I'll make up for everything. I promise." He turns around and goes over to the others for hunting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Please stop forgetting...((PACK MEETING))   Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:03 am

Hailstorm

Seeing the hunting party continue to grow, Hailstorm decided to call a stop to the gathering. They had Corona, Silver River, Sparrow, Rowan, Whispering Owl, Corvus, Night Star, Summit Shadow, Birch, MudSpider, and Cedar. this rate, there'd be no wolves left for the territory. Her voice rang out, sharp, through the Camp.
"Allright, we have plenty of hunters! The rest will stay behind to help keep an eye on the borders." She then trotted out to join the batch of hunters that were grouped together and pushed through to reach Corona.
"You'll leave just before dawn. If you wish, take Whispering Owl aside with you and perhaps make a plan of action tonight. Where you'll head to, how far you're going to go before turning back if you don't find anything..and ensure you know everyone's strengths and weaknesses before initiating a hunt. The less injured wolves the better." she knew Corona could handle it. Turning to the gathered hunters, she then pin pointed them,"So be here before dawn, or the hunting party leaves without you. Finish your duties this evening and get a good night's rest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Please stop forgetting...((PACK MEETING))   Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:23 am

"Allright, we have plenty of hunters! The rest will stay behind to help keep an eye on the borders."

-Black Stag-

The dark grey wolf nodded lightly. He'd chosen to stay behind, given that three of his siblings were heading out to hunt. Not that Black Stag couldn't hunt, he could; but someone needed to be here to watch the lands, and to watch over their elderly mother. The large wolf smiled as Silver River's tail wagged behind her, and she actually looked excited for the first time in a long time.

As the eldest of Storm Raven's three, Black Stag had always felt the need to look out for his younger siblings. Not to the extent that Rowan did, where their safety was damn near all he thought about aside from his duties, but he did worry on occasion. Looking toward Summit Shadow, he smiled lightly, noting that his younger brother had only stepped into the hunt after Whispering Owl had. The rivalry between the two would undoubtedly push Summit Shadow very far, though on some occasions, it seemed to go too far into less of a rivalry and more of a downright dislike of each other. At least, that was how Black Stag saw it sometimes.

-Amaranth-
A fond smile crossed her face as Cedar ran into the clearing and accidentally smashed a juniper berry in his mouth. He inherited the healing heart from his father, and it made Amaranth proud that he was so intent on following Stone Fur's position. She was proud of all of her children for many different respects and she could not help but smile in thought at the fact that they would be the ones to succeed them. Turning her bi-colored gaze to Stone Fur again, she smiled. "Do you have any pressing matters to attend to right now, or do we have some time to spend together? We so rarely get the chance to."

-Whispering Owl-
"You'll leave just before dawn. If you wish, take Whispering Owl aside with you and perhaps make a plan of action tonight. Where you'll head to, how far you're going to go before turning back if you don't find anything..and ensure you know everyone's strengths and weaknesses before initiating a hunt. The less injured wolves the better."

The white and orange Delta looked towards Hailstorm as his name was mentioned, before he looked to the beta. Approaching between a few of the hunters he nodded lightly to both beta and alpha. His tactical mind worked well for battles, and strengths and weaknesses proved to be part of that tactical mind. It wasn't any mystery that Whispering Owl was a vigilant and watchful wolf by nature, taking in patterns and mannerisms well.

"I thought I heard my name." He said as he came closer, with a faint smile on his white face. "What information do you need to know?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Please stop forgetting...((PACK MEETING))   Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Stone fur watched with pride as the pack and hunters gathered. The Black Mountain pack had seen its hardest times yet since he was a pup, but once again they were growing, and with a vengeance. He only wished Fire Wind could be here to see it. The elder, his adopted father, would have loved nothing more than to see the two great packs at peace, working together to survive in this land. Briefly he wondered why Fire Wind didn't earn the privilege to return, but he supposed the old legend had earned his rest. His momentary trance was broken by his mate's words. "No, I think our son has everything under control for this evening," he said, "I'll make sure he's ready in the morning, but for now, I believe we've earned some alone time."

TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Please stop forgetting...((PACK MEETING))   Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:17 am

"No, I think our son has everything under control for this evening,""I'll make sure he's ready in the morning, but for now, I believe we've earned some alone time."

Amaranth smiled lightly as she broke Stone Fur from his trance. She nuzzled him, her bi-chromatic eyes shining and smiling lightly as she stood; her old muscles complaining as she did so.

"How does a walk sound then, love?"

The hunter and healer had always been able to spend very little time together, which had brought tension between the two in their youth on occasion. However, they had settled into their routines and took their moments of time together with a certain relish...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Please stop forgetting...((PACK MEETING))   Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:12 pm

Nodding respectfully to her Alpha, Night Star turned silently away and left the clearing at a gentle lope. As she left, she glanced at Cardinal and Sun Gaze. Cardinal said goodbye to her family, then took off to keep her friend company. Sun Gaze gave her a slight nod, then set off to see if he could say hello to his mother, every moment checking that he hadn't forgotten a detail of the meeting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Please stop forgetting...((PACK MEETING))   Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:14 pm

((Okay :3 we'll call and end to this thread))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please stop forgetting...((PACK MEETING))   

Back to top Go down

Please stop forgetting...((PACK MEETING))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2