The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

REVIVAL IDEAS THREAD: Where to go from here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL IDEAS THREAD: Where to go from here.   Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:47 pm

And i don't even have a rank, unless you count it as an omega and a pup, even that is then from the past rp

The only chart reverence i still use that what NocturneIAm made for the website. off all the packs. Even now that those packs have merged together. I wonder how it involves the ranking order, as the packs of their own have their believes that stayed intact, is that then also for the ranking system? or is that scrapped and you have then only the ranking system of the main pack where the others merged into? (Some ranks i think can stay intact, like that of hunters, and fighters / peacekeepers, the healers and storytellers. Only that of the Alpha's beta's and Delta's are on stake, of the merged pack.

If the last is the case of being scrapped, then the wolves of the old pack should need to get used to their new rank and status, even if it would be a downgrade, which some would not like. For all if you had fought for it, or that it took years to get it, to see it simple taken away from you.

I can if needed copy and paste the ranks that list of all packs, which later can be edited.

For those that lost the link, and want to take a look at it, here it is:
http://the-black-mountain-saga.webs.com/thepacksnewsandoverview.htm

mercury
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL IDEAS THREAD: Where to go from here.   Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:54 pm

Kotie: Shifting Winds will give Kotie a nice little promotion for 'courage' : D. Even if it changes if he goes to another pack... : )

My main concern is Falling Snow being Storyteller; simple put, his religion is different from the Black Mountain Pack, as if that of his pups. He's not going to convert either...
The rest of them are too low of rank to change much, I think. I wouldn't say that they aren't ambitious, however...

PS: they also need mates : D. Especially my three-year olds.

One more thing, Meo: I adopted White Bone a long time ago... did you still have her reference lying around (she's a daughter of Aspen) and have plans for her?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL IDEAS THREAD: Where to go from here.   Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:02 pm

I'll see if I can find her ref, but I don't know if I'll be able to ><. I didn't have any particular plans for her, she's all yours :3.

I think the conflict of religion between Falling Snow and Wind Feather with their pups would be an interesting mini-plot for them. Or they could just explain each religion to their children, and the pups can choose which they most believe in.

I plan on putting up new TBMP information in The Barking Chain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL IDEAS THREAD: Where to go from here.   Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Good news, I just finished giving Hailstorm a full profile and she's ready for playin'. I'll be jumping in on rps with her soon Wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mercury
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL IDEAS THREAD: Where to go from here.   Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Meo: Also, if I could ask for this, I would like a thread between Falling Snow and Hailstorm. Just because his pack merged with hers does not mean he's a happy camper about it. In order for him to respect her... she may have to fight him...

He got a bit grumpy since Shifting Winds pushed him around as a pup.

If this can't happen, that's okay, but it'd help define for Falling Snow his role in the pack...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL IDEAS THREAD: Where to go from here.   Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:23 pm

Huh. Yeah, I'd like to work with CrystalStream and Fire Hawk as well. As the daughter of an alpha, merging to a new pack... Fire Hawk would never want to be alphess, but..

Overall, knowing where characters stand would be nice..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL IDEAS THREAD: Where to go from here.   Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:58 pm

Fauna, refresh me on Fire Hawk. I'm sure we could work somethin' out.

Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL IDEAS THREAD: Where to go from here.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:28 am

Mercury: Kotie shall look forward to hat promotion, for all that it comes so suddenly as he didn’t expect that to happen. He just did what was good for him, even with the risk of getting burned or worse Smile
If there is something he could do, he would do it.

Hmm.. talking about that of mates…. Kotie should have found someone (age in the reboot would be 12 if surviving that long), so also Ciriaco. (who would be 8 or 9 years of age by now)
Only I don’t want to make any wild guesses to who would be their mates. Any volunteers or ideas?

Hmm… rereading the earlier posts here, and that of the collapse of The Tall Pines Pack. The only reason on how that can happened, is that Shifting Winds lost the majority of pack support, except for those that still believe in her as leader. While she goes also through a very hard time and not finding or having the right wolves around her for support. Kotie being one of them, that keeps faith in her.

Sorry for my lateness on that one.

FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL IDEAS THREAD: Where to go from here.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:45 am

We really need a list of characters.. Those being RPed in the new time, their pack, age, rank, and whether or not they need a mate. Or is it just me who thinks that would be nice? XD Maybe a note in the characters section?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL IDEAS THREAD: Where to go from here.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:52 am

Indeed, i shall try what i can do to spit through the record list, for the new timeline and maybe the old one also. In that list can be placed also a link to the char reverence for detailed info of said char. (makes it very easy to read about the char you need without searching manually for it.

Going to that on an offline basis, in word, then pasting here. To bad that then only an admin or forum mod can edit it, if the maker is away. I be in chat if needed.

EDIT
HMMM..... while working on the new list, with adding information of what Fauna mentioned above. Its hard to find in the current profiles their mate, if they have one. Most of the time it is mentioned in the History, or in the rp itself.
Now i think on it, is it not handy to have on the character profile the MATE: question to be filled in. This makes it easier to find who is mated to who. When both wolves fall in love and want to stay together.

Edit number 2
It took a while, but i have the list, It may not be accurate on some things, but it is an start.
It is located in the Character Profiles (WOLVES)
Or follow the link here under.
http://thewhiteridgesaga.nice-board.net/t470-new-time-line-characters-their-rank-age-mate-and-player

EDIT 3
Well editing a post is easier then making a new one, but i doubt that everyone is going to read through my post that i edit, after all no one has replied yet to mines here.
Anyhow, that is not what I wanted to say on my 3rd edit post. As you probarly have seen and noticed that i have made list in the character section of wolves, and inserted the chars that are still alive (to those that have posted recently, all others left out.)

MEO: i have seen on the first page that you have written off Brighid (a pup of Phantom and Sun Eye) I just want to note for that, in the fire escape RP that she was taken by Phantom and nothing was heard of since. So she was all out of sight of the pack.
This applies also for Screaming Eagle and Happy Hedgehog; taken by her mother.
Jasna, taken by Snake Skin. Not seen also in the comeback.
Only pup of them that is in the reboot is Ciriaco, taken by Kotie.

Just to clear that up in what happened in the past years.

Ugh.. that editing and looking over of the char list for the reboot gives me an headache. Who has an aspirin for this wolf?

Last edited by kotelinie on Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Making edit number 3!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL IDEAS THREAD: Where to go from here.   Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:43 am

Okay, I have also a list for the Cougars.

It can be found in the right section, or just follow this link:
http://thewhiteridgesaga.nice-board.net/t472-characters-their-rank-age-mate-and-player#4166

Enjoy!

Avadedra Hetarra
A Simple Twist of Fate

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL IDEAS THREAD: Where to go from here.   Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:02 pm

Hey, thanks a heap for that, Kotie~ <3 I appreciate it greatly. =^__^=

EGO diligo vos per totus meus pectus pectoris.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/avasaddiction
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL IDEAS THREAD: Where to go from here.   Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:29 pm

No problem Ava. No problem at all. The only advance that the Cougars are having is that that it was very easy to setup. That of the wolves and their packs... that is a whole different story.

It would have been easy for that one, if you pronounced everyone dead and starting with a whole bunch of new chars (pups excluded)

*glares around quickly before he gets probably attacked by angry wolves for saying that. Then grins* I was just trying to make a point, so no harm done, ok?

*goes submissive*

Avadedra Hetarra
A Simple Twist of Fate

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL IDEAS THREAD: Where to go from here.   Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:35 pm

I just spoke to Firestorm, so we'll see what he can do to make things a bit easier for the Wolves. Smile A few ideas just bounced, so hopefully a little clean-up is in order. =^__^=

P.S. Kotie:: I'm going to be reviving my Wolf at some point. He didn't get a lot of exposure when I created him, so he's still a loner with no pack. Still trying to decide what to do with him, though. This would be him. ^_^ So... if you want to attach him to your list somewhere, that would rock. Thanks~ <3

Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL IDEAS THREAD: Where to go from here.   Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:52 pm

Going out to lunch and movies. I'll make my replies when I get home. Meo, if you get this, you could do some good in the "Just Getting Away" thread with Pine Raven. Very Happy

Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL IDEAS THREAD: Where to go from here.   Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:33 pm

Okies shall add him... Hmm A loner or rouge wolf.. Then he can be applied to any pack. Difficult to place that.... As I had no list in that. Hmm... Then i shall need to make something under the second pack, easy-est way to do it.

Okay that is how i am going to do that... Give me a few minutes.

For that you didn't had him to play anything, he can be still the same age, Unfortunately i can't do that with my own char and that of the pup. So all those missing years must be played out in the past.

----

Have a good Lunch and enjoy the movie Firestorm!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL IDEAS THREAD: Where to go from here.   Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:41 pm

Mercury, I'm willing for a thread like that :3 have him join the thread I already have going if you want?
Firestorm, I adopted Pine Raven out remember? :3 I believe Mercury had adopted him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mercury
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL IDEAS THREAD: Where to go from here.   Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Meo: Let me take a look at that thread... if it seems too busy I'll make another one for Hailstorm and him to rumble : D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL IDEAS THREAD: Where to go from here.   Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Okay, maybe in Legends of Age or something...just one that dates back to simply a few weeks prior or whatever? In the regular threads we're experimenting with placing one character in only one thread at a time..so in order to participate in another thread that character will have to leave the one the are currently in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avadedra Hetarra
A Simple Twist of Fate

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL IDEAS THREAD: Where to go from here.   Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:42 pm

Just to be a pain in the hind quarters, I'll drop this here. Razz I'm just cool like that, yo~ Besides, everyone comes to this thread lately, so I figured, what the hey? lol Right? *cough* Of course... >__>

FS, if you could move this to the proper place, dear, I would appreciate it. =^___^=

I can change any part of it that someone doesn't like. Heck, I could probably customize it for each of you. Very Happy If I feel that rambunctious, I mean. lol

Alright, shutting up now. Tell me what ya think, folks. Smile

Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL IDEAS THREAD: Where to go from here.   Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:39 am

Oooh... Peeeeerty.

Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL IDEAS THREAD: Where to go from here.   Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:55 am

A very nice one Ava, for all the letter type that is used. It looks like it is handwritten!
I really like that that, only what is the last word on the above text?

Anyhow, you have done a great job in it!

Oh, for now that everyone is still looking at here, did you have noticed an "icon" change, that stands before the web address (aka url) of this board?

FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL IDEAS THREAD: Where to go from here.   Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:07 pm

Yeah. I noticed that Kotie. Tis very nice. Smile

Incidentally, need Meoquanee in the "Crimson and Gold" thread with Aspen, and need Merc again in the "Senka" thread! Very Happy

Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL IDEAS THREAD: Where to go from here.   Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:32 pm

I'll check the thread out, Firestorm : D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL IDEAS THREAD: Where to go from here.   Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:10 am

A bit more news, I've started to revive the TBMP deviantart site :3 I posted a new(ish) journal for it ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REVIVAL IDEAS THREAD: Where to go from here.   

Back to top Go down

REVIVAL IDEAS THREAD: Where to go from here.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4