The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

I'm BACK!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: I'm BACK!!   Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:25 pm

Canine resistance is Huh? Don't worry! Be happ **bounces & Pounces all over Meric & Willow**
"Hi Honey, I'm home!" *LOL*
You CANT Kill a Saber Leopardess!!!!!!
Ok I know things a while back got a little crazy as furs were after my spotted hyde and mom declared me dead in Russia, oh man what a freaky deal that was!
But I'm here and yes ALIVE!!

I'm still me, nothing much has changed there, still the luvable leopardess you all remember! Don't worry! Be happ Don't worry! Be happ

**Sits awating everyone**
**see's me below** laughing wolf

Last edited by Saber_Leopardess816 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm BACK!!   Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Surprise! laughing wolf *LOL* Why hey I know you, your ME!!!!! Hi Me, *LOL* XD
Now I have two accounts here, *lol* well at least I remembered it =^_^=
Ok well its good to see me, by me, see me around *lol* laughing wolf
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: I'm BACK!!   Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:38 pm

Sabey, you got some 'splaining to do! laughing wolf

PostSubject: *sighs ok**   Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:37 pm

Huh? laughing wolf Oh Ok, well you see after I had threatened FA which got me banned, as I was NOT happy with all the troll furr's threatening me, well, it got worse, they started threatening my dads life and my mom's (Svettlanas) so as it is you know I'm not known for my good health, so mom came up with the ideah of progressively making me appear sicker and sicker then , killing me off as she did at DA on my journal, well that was one heck of a debacle as bad as water gate, then it got crazyer as the furrs assumed my Dad Art you know him, they though it was him prtending to be me, the called him a pedofile and every other concievable name in the book, they also sent viruses to his PC and threatened his life, yeah things got crazy!

So needless to say, I got pulled off the PC for some time, then my mom being the smart lioness, went on this one here, as she then made an account at DA under the guise of PinkSourLioness, from Australia, as to cover her tail! Well so far so good, no ones the wiser to her, as I want it kept secret, Oh our account at FA was *LOL* suspended, they must have figured it was her or me, or they thought my dad came there under another name, which he did not.
I appologise to EVERYONE Here for the mess I created, it happened for one simple reason, I DIDNT walk AWAY from the fight, I stod my ground and fought back, which as you know is my nature! You can remember our RP's , I wasnt one to back off.
Also my dads Ex wife left our home permanently, as she pushed it too far with me and mom, so dad kicked her out, this too was another reason I was so unstable at FA & DA and so on, Lynn didnt help my mood, you remember what I told you about her & I, it just got worse! Lynn is now seeing in Carrollton Texas a psychiatrist for her sever mental illness, not that I'm the picture of mental health my self...*lol* laughing wolf

So I hope I can relax here, as I just want to put this fiasco behind me.... Willow if your mad at me I understand! Dale I understand if your not happy with me either, this's not the first time I've had to explain my self, so I hope all here can forgive me, I'm not perfect, but I try to be good, so needless to say the emoticons say it all **sitts near Meric & Willow ashamed of her self.....**sighs**
embarassed embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm BACK!!   Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:30 pm

So I hope everything is ok, sorry for taking a while to respond, wasnt feeling good, had to rest
Back to top Go down
PinkSourLioness
Unfamiliar wolf
Unfamiliar wolf

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: I'm BACK!!   Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:39 pm

Hi Sabby honey, its mom, thought I'd drop in to see you! well I see your well antiquated here!
I'll be watching! please STAY out of trouble!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: O_o XD *LOL*    Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:24 pm

POMG Its tehh mommy lion EEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee runns around all over!
HOW did yu find me???? *LOL* J/K well I showed yu, note to self: Hide all my locations: Well its good to see you here!
trust mehh I never get into trouble, just have wayyyyy too much fun like this
& like that ^_~

**wanders off to have fun
Back to top Go down
PinkSourLioness
Unfamiliar wolf
Unfamiliar wolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm BACK!!   Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:31 am

*LOL* well dear dont worry your secrets are safe here with me! I see you like to have fun! **snuggle pounces my little leopard girl, youll always be nmy little one!, licks cleans her as she struggles to get away**
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: I'm BACK!!   Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:31 pm

*Pokes*

Antiquated? I think you mean "Acclamated."

Antiquated means something is old or out of date. LOL Kitty laugh

Unfamiliar wolf
Unfamiliar wolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm BACK!!   Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:51 am

Ahh Dale, you are right, I meant that (Acclamated), but thank you for pointing it out!
I'm 46 now, so my lioness memory isnt what it used to be at 23, ahh I miss being young, 23 was a good year for me! howabout you?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I'm BACK!!   Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:53 am

**giggles** *lol* dont worry mom, its no big deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm BACK!!   

Back to top Go down

I'm BACK!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1