The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

We're truly dead now, aren't we?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: We're truly dead now, aren't we?   Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:38 am

Nice drawing Zeroki!!

Wow, that that one is still around, even there isn't posted in for 4 years. Maybe a good idea to copy and paste the very important posts to here, or to a Word Document? in the case Yuku decides to delete it, for being inactive for that long.

*takes a look at said link*

Last edited by kotelinie on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Signature disabled)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: We're truly dead now, aren't we?   Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:43 am

I actually didn't draw those, I colored and designed the pups. But the template was drawn by Kay Fedawa (Author of the Black Blood Alliance Comics)

Have to give credit where credit is due. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

PostSubject: Re: We're truly dead now, aren't we?   Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:32 am

Ah, ok. Better stolen then self needing to draw them from scratch. Like that idea.

Yeah. For all if you only use the layout of it.

------
It seems that the poll got only 3 votes, including mine. And i don't see that any more members are coming back anytime soon. (not checking their e-mail, not bothering to come back or most importantly real life doesn't allow them to come back.)

*goes to make the room*

Edit
Room is made and places on the bottom of the The Black Mountain Saga section.

It someone comes up with a better description then I just made, feel free to post it here and I shall change it, or one of the other admins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: We're truly dead now, aren't we?   Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Although, can't Firestorm send out a site-wide email to people since he's the founder announcing our reboot?

And what did you mean by the comment on the pup's designs, Kotie? I got kinda confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

PostSubject: Re: We're truly dead now, aren't we?   Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:44 pm

Firestorm had done that, a wide spread e-mail to everyone. (only i don't think that some check their e-mail daily, or don 't have the opportunity to do so.

I mean by that, that sometimes it is better to steal an existing design or layout. (template) Then needing to draw it from the beginning. Making it out of nothing.

If still not getting it, then i would say, that you don't need to reinvent the wheel, as someone made it already, and you steal it for your own purpose. (Better good stolen then bad made)

Last edited by kotelinie on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Signature disabled)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: We're truly dead now, aren't we?   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:46 pm

Ah. thank you for re-wording that. An 11 work shift always boggles my brain a little at the end of the day.

And Firestorm sent out an email? Funny, I hadn't received an email from this board, except when I changed my password awhile ago.

Maybe he could resend it? I think maybe some other people may not have received it like myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

PostSubject: Re: We're truly dead now, aren't we?   Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:58 am

You're very welcome Zeroki, I know what you mean by that. Sometimes the best ideas come after a good night rest, then being fried from a long and hard day of work, when you drop by on the board.

Let me send you the e-mail have gotten from Firestorm, which he send out to all board members.

I just looked at it and now it just hit me. It can be also possible, that you have changed a setting in your own profile that you don't want to get any e-mails that are send from this board.

You can look into that and change it, if necessarily. (even i can do that with my admin powers, but that doesn't feel right and a breach in privacy.)

Last edited by kotelinie on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Signature disabled)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: We're truly dead now, aren't we?   Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:47 pm

Alrighty, I got the email, thank you Kotie. Now I am a bit more enlightened on the changes we are going to make. However, I will have to go through and create new profiles for my characters children and other such things as well as beginning to design their children and mayhaps mates and whatnot.

Ah......so this is what it feels like again, to plot and conspire and think long and hard over stuff like this.

The email also details that Stone Fur is to be the eldest surviving member of TBMP, which makes me wonder how old the children of Storm Raven/Cold Mountain would be when we start this back up and how old Corvus would be.

Huh....If Corvus meets StormRaven/ColdMountain about 3 months or so after their pups are born, and he himself 2 months maybe, and he meets Stone Fur as a pup and Stone Fur is still living in the reboot, then maybe....2-3 years old as I general guess? What do you think Kotie? I imagine most of my characters would have mates and pups by then. I know that Twilight (Kerridwen/Saeros daughter) would, and so would Black Stag (Storm Raven/Cold Mountain's first born son)

By the way, has anyone heard from Nocturne at all? I would love to get together and chat about this stuff with her if I could find her...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

PostSubject: Re: We're truly dead now, aren't we?   Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:56 pm

You're very welcome Zeroki Smile!

Everyone is in the same boat with that, for creating new chars, and trying to plan on how they develop. As for now i have no idea, and i am with my mind on something else. I think that i start to think on it, as the board is almost done with the change.

Uhm... i am not sure about it, as i don't know how many years there goes by in the two generations. without knowing that, I don't know what to say about it. The age of Stone Fur, before the board died out. is 3.5 years (24.5 in canine years) adding 3 years to that, makes him 6.5 years.

Without having exact numbers or years, it becomes wild guess work.

For Nocturne, i haven't heard or seen her in a quite long time. I have her on MSN and Skype, but not seen her online there either. So i have no clue of where she is, or when she comes online.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: We're truly dead now, aren't we?   Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:34 pm

*Bounces all asround** I'm still here!!! I'll never go away!
GOOD to SEE you Kotie, you rember me, I'm the leopardess that haunts the Enterprise & the Netherlands!! **kisses bounces pounes** I'm starting to feel it ALL come back to me, I LOVE everyone!
**Plays some trance from - DANCE HALL DENMARK**
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: We're truly dead now, aren't we?   Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:25 am

I wanted to keep Stone Fur alive because he's been around since the beginning, and is probably the oldest of the early characters to be able to survive that long. Anyone younger than him is perfectly welcome to stay, though I find it likely that some would have moved off and created their own packs, just to avoid overpopulation.

These other packs could easily be allies to TBMP and TSRC, brought up in some RPs but not major-enough forces to merit their own forums... just to avoid making the forum too large.

As I believe I said in the email, Corona is Deepening Shadows' reincarnated form. His character I'm not certain of yet, but he'll be another connecting thread. Smile If you've got some ideas for other connecting threads. Smile

TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: We're truly dead now, aren't we?   Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:05 pm

Well I know Black Stag and Twilight would stay. I can't say anything for Black Ear (yours, Firestorm) or for Silver River, who was to be played by Imara. And Whispering Owl (Shining Skybird/Howlite) would stay. I imagine Black Stag would love to take his father's place as Delta and Twilight would either be a flier or a hunter with a side of soldier in there somewhere.

And I have no clue where I would put Whispering Owl. Maybe Healer? I don't think it was ever really defined in his basic profile where he should go. I do know that he is rather apathetic except when his friends and family are in danger so in some sense he would be kind of a good healer, able to put his emotions to the side.

I PMed Nocturne on Deviantart and so far haven't heard back from her so I don't know the fate of Umbra, Twilight's older brother.

Corvus would stay, if only to pester his adopted brothers and sister. (The Storm Raven/Cold Mountain brood) but I imagine he would lean towards a hunter and only a soldier in times of dire need. I actually plan on Corvus having a family, something that Night Owl did not before his young death.

So, for Corona....Does his manner of reincarnation work the same way that Corvus' does? Or did you think of it differently. Does he have Deepening Shadows' memories, or does he just get a sense of deja vu like Corvus does until he understands why? Just curious. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: We're truly dead now, aren't we?   Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:22 pm

I hadn't really developed Corona as a character. My belief is that, at this stage, he has Deepening Shadows' soul, but the memories and experiences of Corona. He has Deepening Shadows' leadership abilities, naturally, but his past doesn't inhibit him, if he knows anything about it at all.

TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: We're truly dead now, aren't we?   Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:18 pm

Ah, fun fun. This is going to be interesting, then. Firestorm, I will most likely be pming you shortly. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: We're truly dead now, aren't we?   Fri May 13, 2011 10:10 pm

Whoa. Uh. Not gonna run this by me at all then? Is this not part my rp anymore?
Don't get me wrong, I'd actually had this very idea and had run it by Nocturne whom wasn't so fond of it...but it kind of stings to see that you've just gone ahead and made this decision and decided to go with it whether or not I have any say?
That hurts Firestorm. It really does. It hurts that you seem to forget that I started this roleplay, and that it was my idea from the very beginning. It's like my baby, in a way, and it feels like you're taking it away from me.

-.-

On a side note, I hadn't expected you guys to pick up activity like this so quick. I'll have to start coming back regularly. But it looks like my administration powers are gone...again?
I haven't heard anything back from Nocturne concerning the comic yet, either. Since we all seem to be here now, I'll bring up my ideas that I've been throwing at her to you guys. I'm just going to copy paste the two notes I sent to Nocturne on Devart.

So before we get to parts in the comic where the Spirits come in, I had ideas on them. You know how I was wanting to update the Spirits some? Give them proper names and whatnot? Another idea I had come in mind was to change them to be more wolven. I know I know...it's far from what they look like now but hear me out. In human religions, the religious figures are usually either human or humanoid types. I think the same should be for the First Wolf religion. My idea was that they still are similar to how they are now, but wolven. For example, The Spirit of Death and Destruction would be all black, maybe with feathers instead of fur, with black wings, large jagged teeth and his amulet. The Spirit of Life could be pure white with deer antlers. The Spirit of Wisdom be brown with owl feathers in place of fur and wings. Etc etc...Also I remember you suggesting before to have First Wolf 'decorated' some, with light blue beads woven into his fur or something? I now like that idea as it sets him apart, as well as him having longer flowing fur in some areas like on his chin to resemble a beard and all that jazz. What do you think? I think it would make more sense for a wolf religion to have wolven entities.

I've gone to the Saga site and looked at the spirits for TBMP and here's my ideas on how to change them. On a side note, part of the change is to remove the spiral design on all of the Spirits. I think it's tacky xD.

Black Wolf
An abnormally large male wolf with a long, flowing solid black coat. His pupiless eyes glow white no matter day or night. Light blue faintly glowing beads adorn his body. He is the lord of wolves and other canids, having sculpted wolves out of the clouds and teaching then to live and work together on earth. He guards the great mountain in the sky where each wolf will return and wait until they are ready to be reborn.

Thunder Wolf (previously Thunder Hoof)
Thunder Hoof is described as being a massive wolf with elk-like antlers only a god could posses as it stands so tall one would think it impossible for him to hold his head up, having near 14 tines on each antler, adding up to 28. His coat is a deep bluish grey color with some white mottling around his hindquarters and upon his forehead and his eyes are a liquid ink color.
Working in guidance with Summer Spirit, and on occasion her sister, Winter, he roams the skies bringing thunder storms to the land. It is said that when you hear thunder rolling, it is Thunder Wolf running across the sky...

Spirits of Winter & Summer
Spirits of the forest, these sisters guide and control the seasons, forever chasing each other through the year...
Responsible for the seasons of spring and summer, Litha, is a considered a good spirit and is described as a bright colored female wolf with flashy summer-type decorations and a white flower tucked behind one ear and light green eyes. During the seasons of spring and fall, it is said they fight over the weather conditions until the equinox, where spirit with the coming season always wins out.
Yule, is considered a neutral spirit, and described as a dark colored female wolf with monotone winter-type decorations and a wreath of evergreen needles encircling her head and dark green eyes.

Spirit of Life
A Spirit of the Forest, is responsible for Fertility, Birth, and Love. It may seem odd that The Spirit of Life would be in charge of Love, you'd think there'd be a separate Spirit for it. But that is not the case. Without Love, then there cannot be honorable Birth or Life among the animals. The Love extends to all types, as well, let it be Maternal, Paternal, or simple friendships. Without Love then life cannot go on. The Spirit of Life is considered a Good Spirit. The Spirit of Life is described as a white male wolf with 4 tines upon each perfectly curved whitetail-like antler..adding up to 8.

Spirit of Wisdom
The Spirit of Wisdom is a Spirit of the Forest responsible for learning, knowledge, and memory. The Spirit of Wisdom is described as a brown, jolly fat wolf with sparkling light brown eyes. Oddly, instead of fur covering his body The Spirit of Wisdom has owl feathers and sprouting from his shoulder blades are magnificent owl wings. The Spirit of Wisdom is considered a Good Spirit.

Spirit of Death & Chaos
A great male black wolf with hollow black eyes and jagged protruding teeth that constantly drips blood, as do his large wicked nails, while his body is a mass of decaying flesh. As the Spirit of Wisdom, instead of fur..or what fur he has left..he sports jet black feathers. He carries around his neck a stone that contains all of the evil spirits he has destroyed, he feeds off of them which is why it is believed he taints the soul in the first place...so he can feed off of it later.
A Spirit of the Forest, and responsible for collecting evil souls as they pass from their mortal bodies and destroying them, but is also responsible for tainting the original soul Black Wolf placed in the fetus in the first place, making it evil. The Spirit of Death and Chaos is also responsible for destruction of any types. He is considered an evil Spirit.

I know it's a big change, but I've been wanting to make their religion look nicer and sound better. Make more sense, maybe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: We're truly dead now, aren't we?   Sat May 14, 2011 3:49 pm

I forgot nothing, Meo. But with your absence, I had to make a unilateral decision. You birthed TBMP, yes, but the story has been as much my baby as it has yours. Please, don't take it personally. I simply care too much about the story to simply let it die.

Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: We're truly dead now, aren't we?   Sun May 15, 2011 2:07 pm

What does removing me from Administration have to do with the well being of the forum. You were just as absent as I this last time, as was everyone else.
Well, the truth is The Black Mountain Pack itself is copyright to me...is my right to run. It's fine if you don't want to return my right to run this roleplay, but you have to take down TBMP forum then. TBMP itself is mine and I will not give it up. I'm sorry if I sound like a betch, but that's how I feel. It's simply not fair for you to just take it away from me. TSRC is yours to do with what you want, but I'm taking The Black Mountain Pack name, religion, and rules out since you feel I have no right to help run a place I helped...spent years on...building. I'll take TBMP elsewhere.
So, I'm sorry, but I'm sure how you can see how I take it personally. You're trying to take my thing away from me and I'm tired of people taking from me and walking all over me both in the online world and in real life. I've been stepping up more lately in my life and I shall now do it here. TBMP is my right. Take it down.
If you want to continue a storyline on with TSRC, either create a new pack in place of TBMP sans the TBMP name and religion or have another member do so because if I'm going to be shoved down and out of my rightful place I will not be a part of it.
It's up to you what you want to do with your BMP characters. When you figure it out, let me know so I can form a story as to why TBMP moved away again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: OKAY! ENOUGH!!!!   Sun May 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Oh c'mon guys! Can't we just for the love of this roleplay, get along? Good lord, some working together could perhaps be in order for this particular situation and all would be fine!

All of the people here love playing TBMS, so in part, we all feel very attached to it. We all in a sense helped build it, Meo, you and Firestorm notably.

However, we ALL enjoy being here. It is not hard to reinstate admin rights, just as it would not be hard to work this crap out!

I came back to this forum and started this thread to either reminisce about all the wonderful stories and characters that we all played or to just simply wonder if anyone else was dropping in, doing the same.

Since this thread is the one that everyone flocked to, and the reviving started here, I have to say that I DID NOT START THIS THREAD TO GET OUR HOPES UP OF ENJOYING THE HOBBY THAT I DEVOTED SO MUCH TIME TO, ONLY TO WATCH EVERYONE GET INTO PETTY ARGUMENTS BECAUSE THEY CANNOT WORK THIS OUT!!!!

I am enraged by the lack of teamwork I am seeing here! Okay, I admit, that Firestorm may have overstepped his boundaries, but Jesus H Christ, would you guys just fucking talk it out like adults!?! I have seen 12 year old act more mature than what I am seeing now, and far as to my knowledge, most if not all of us here on the board currently are above the age of 16-17.

Meo, I do understand copyright laws, being a graphic designer, I HAVE to, am required to, and took a law class on the issue as required by my school. The Black Mountain Pack has its roots with you, but we all helped it grow, we all played a hand, and we ALL love The Black Mountain Saga and all of the packs herein to the board.

Does that mean that everyone else gets a say too, or does that just simply lie with you as well? Are we to ignore not only the opinions of myself and yourself, but those of Nocturne, Kotie, SaberLeopardess, Avadedra, Kensei, Gildarius, Ru, HeavensGaze, FaunaMyth, Imara, Phiknight, Roxy, Mercury, OrcaOwl, FireWaternAir and all the other members that joined because they wanted to have some fun in this wondrous world that we ALL helped shape.

Everyone was absent from the forums, and for some reason, my random post stirred up this place being revived. Does that mean that all of the people that didn't post should GTFO or something along those lines? Does the fact that I POSTED, make me better in some light than yourself or even Firestorm because other people only started posted AFTER I had made the root post of this now 3 page long thread?

NO!, it does not in any way shape or form. This simple fact alone does not mean that I would be any more capable or worthy of running this forum and TBMS. But that fact that I eventually came back here and started this post and the people that eventually replied to it is proof enough that EVERYONE misses being here and enjoying this place. We miss our characters and the plots and the humor, and everything else that makes this place special to us.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meo, Firestorm, I am very sorry that I sound like an absolute, horrific, and even insulting B!TCH here, but this lack of willingness to work together ENRAGES me beyond most of what I experience in real life. There is nothing wrong with working together and perhaps coming to an agreement about where to take The Saga instead of simply deleting everything that everyone on the board loves to read, and re-read and smile about and fracturing the Saga apart.

Firestorm:
I think that re-instating Meo's Admin powers is in order. She is the "creator" of the Saga and therefore should be allowed those privileges so long as she herself does not say that she no longer wants to run the place and could care less if the forum gets runs into the ground and that she no longer cares at all about TBMS.

I do think that she should have been consulted in trying to revive this place. She did put alot into it, and has a say. Although to be fair, I think that every member on this board should have a say in what happens, not just the few that started the idea and helped run it.

Meo:
I understand your anger, I have been there myself. However, we all love this place and long to come back. I myself am sorry for inadvertently starting up a revival and causing the stepping on your toes in a sense.

If you want to blame anyone for stepping on your toes, go right on ahead and blame ME, since I loved this roleplay so much to come back here after everyone had left and make the one post that would lead to all of this stupid crap arguing and blaming.

Blame me, because by being a loyal member of the board, and coming back and starting this up, blame me as much as you like since I am the root cause of all of this and it is ALL MY FAULT.

Members of this board, now including Firestorm, have jobs and lives outside of this board and you probably do too! As of this post, Firestorm probably hasn't even seen yours yet because he hasn't logged in again, according to the memberlist. So therefore, he couldn't have reinstated those admin powers yet anyways and he will probably have something close to the same reaction as I have.

Give him and the rest of us time to work out this kind of stuff, make it easy to reach you so that we can work this stuff out before we all start jumping down each other's throats for different opinions and thoughts about what to do with reviving this place.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like I said, I am sorry for any horrible tone of voice used here, but this just really, really, enraged me. There is no reason to start jumping to deletion and getting rid of what is a large part of our roleplay here. All I am saying is,

Work together.

That's it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: We're truly dead now, aren't we?   Mon May 16, 2011 10:00 am

I'm certainly willing to listen to the ideas of anyone who wants to contribute. The roleplay would be nothing if not for all the members, and I can certainly acknowledge that, just as I can give Meo credit for starting TBMP itself.

That being said, administration powers are less about the story itself, and more about who I can trust to run the board effectively, and on a semi-regular basis. To have more than two, or maybe three administrators is not at all necessary given the size of the board as it stands currently, and each one has a role to play.

I am the board's founder, obviously, so my admin powers are by simple design. I take that responsibility as seriously as I would any leadership position, and I'm happy to do it. Smile I do my best to make everyone as happy as I can.

Avadedra is our board designer. She has an artistic eye, and is very good at bringing visions to life graphically speaking.

Kotelinie is our technical administrator. That is, he has a greater understanding of how the board system itself works than anyone else, and therefore is given admin powers should the rest of our abilities fail to be adequate to any given task.

To have another administrator at this stage is unnecessary given the board's current makeup. If and when we are able to add more regularly-posting members, then having more administrators, who can dedicate more time to this place would become necessary.

For the sake of keeping the peace, however, I can give you, Meo, moderator rights over any TBMP related area. This would allow you to keep control over the decisions made for TBMP itself (to a degree) while keeping you free from the time required to run the board itself. If the board's numbers grow to the point where it is necessary to have another admin, then you would certainly be first in line to become an admin... provided that you prove (through your actions, mind you, not words) that you have the time, and the will, to dedicate to the Saga.

If you have ideas about the update of the place, then by all means present them to me and I'd be more than happy to discuss them with you. I don't like making unilateral decisions, but such was done because we had a number of members who were all very sad to see this place go, and whatever claim you, or I, or anyone else may make, no wolf pack, real or imagined, can function without all of its members.

Zero,
Don't blame yourself. There are a number of factors that have gone into the way things have gone lately, and I'm glad to see that you, and others are still interested in this place. Given that we're working on updates to the board and to the story, it's likely to be bumpy for a little while, but I'm confident once we have the new designs set into place, everything will smooth itself out.

Much love to you all! Puppy kisses!

EDIT: As to your changes to TBMP's religion, I like all of them. If we're to focus on the wolves as much as we've discussed then it only makes sense their religion would revolve around the very species which created it. The big thing I would suggest would be giving each spirit proper names. Black Wolf is obviously a good example of this, with the First Wolf being his title.

I apologize for not commenting on that before making the rest of this post, but I only just now saw it. Jail time

Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: We're truly dead now, aren't we?   Mon May 16, 2011 1:57 pm

Fine. Whatever, I guess it's going to have to be good enough though it still certainly isn't fair that I cannot administrate my own roleplay just because you created the board. But I will just shut my big fat face about it as I clearly have no choice. Sorry for sounding immature, I know I do, but I am raging p-o'd. How dare I have a life and not be active like I used to be. How dare I.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: We're truly dead now, aren't we?   Mon May 16, 2011 8:39 pm

Thankyou, Meo.

Aaaaand with that I believe this thread has gone about as far as it can go. Zeroki, why don't you start a new ideas thread for the story continuation?

Meo, if you have any further issues with me, or any other member, please take them to private messages so they can be dealt with out of the public eye. We do have an image we want to maintain here.

Much appreciated. Smile

PostSubject: Re: We're truly dead now, aren't we?   

Back to top Go down

We're truly dead now, aren't we?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2