The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:21 am

His grin fell flat at the young she-wolf's horror and discomfort. Feeling an icy chill of fear and shame at his own boldness, the beta's ears flattened as Little Creek's eyes met his own, her words causing his breath to quicken as he could already feel his heart ache in despair.
"Forgive me..." He spoke softly, his voice caught by the lump in his throat, forcing him to look away "I shouldn't have assumed- I will still help with what you want... What is your plan?"
Resuming interest in her wanting to see her other sister, was all that the dark gray toned male could do to not dwell on Little Creek's rejection. He sighed as he looked back to her, wondering by whom her heart had been stolen by..?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:56 pm

Little Creek saw his sudden loss of cheer, and despite her nervousness at being confronted so by a wolf technically much higher in the pack than she, what royal blood was in her felt so little with the amount of time she'd been treated as nothing but another wolf... she wanted nothing more to cheer him up, and realized she really couldn't have refused him is he'd taken advantage of his authority, and if he'd wanted it that badly...
"Crow Tears?" Her voice was soft. "I should not have refused you, had you taken advantage of your rank I could not have done so. The favor is no burden to me, it was not expected is all... no wolf has asked me for such a favor, nor have I desired that. If a kiss beneath the moon the night you help me and my favorite family is what you ask, then that favor I am glad to give." Her eloquent speech finished she sat calmly, but hoping she had not said to much. "..If thats alright, if you're alright, I would be glad to now share my ideas."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:54 am

"It's alright, Little Creek..." Crow Tears paused as he began to reply, his muzzle creasing with a slight smile to try assure her that he would be alright with her choice. Sitting his rump down, he continued, "I would never force you into anything that would cause you stress, and I do not wish something against your will. If I had known your heart belonged to another already, I wouldn't have asked such a thing. In this pack, I know that keeping secrets is sometimes for the better of all..." he explained, asuming that she was hiding a secret love outside of the pack, and hence her reacoilment from his advance, "Now, tell me how I may aid you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:51 pm

"You may help me by either distracting Shining Sun when I try to meet with the alphas of their pack for permission to move between the packs, or assist me by accompanying me...but somehow I think Shining Sun would be even more furious at that than the former." Little Creek thought it over. Her preferred end would be for permission to visit her sister, but she didn't know if it was possible. Then, she truly realized the conclusion Crow Tears had jumped to when she had refused him, and laughed. "Crow Tears, I welcome your help, and no wolf has claimed my heart, unless you count my family. I would not consider a kiss to you an insult to any other wolf...I originally refused due to our differing ranks and shock..shock that you would want a kiss from me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:03 pm

The beta's head nodded in agreement to the female's options, as she relayed the idea for meeting Red Falcon, but failed at masking his relief and embarrassment at that on her telling of no love interest in any... "Oh... well that is good. Not the shock that you had, is good... that the kiss would not...insult-" he stammered, trailing off as he realised that his face was burning red in deep blush. Clearing his throat, Crow Tears tried to recompose himself into the cool, calm, unwavering guy that everyone knew...instead of the blushing pup that he now felt as, having just been caught out at something.
"Either way, your sister will be furious... But I agree, the later would be even more risky. At least by me staying to distract her, I'll know where she is, and if needed, can cover your absence should she ask..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:07 pm

Little Creek only kept from laughing at his attempt to cover his embarrassment by smiling. "It's alright Crow Tears, i'm flattered you seem to think so highly of me...and, hm, yes. That should work then. Not tonight though..I need to think out my words carefully...and I will ask permission to visit with the help of Silver Wing or Gold Flight. The birds have always been kind and helpful to the pack. " The she-wolf closed her eyes and basked for a moment in the sun of the day that shown through the trees, happy to finally be considering seeing her sister again. Part of her mind though, was imagining a future night. With a sigh and a smile she opened her eyes and grinned at Crow Tears, truely happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:59 pm

"Perhaps I should go... I mean, the birds have been friends of the pack, but there would be a chance that Shining Sun could still find out from them. I would be able to at least get away with the excuse of 'spying' and to be honest, I wouldn't mind keeping an eye on our neighbours either..."
Crow Tears watched as she turned her face towards the sun, his smile softening to her beauty, and standing after Little Creek had turned her eyes to him again, "I should go... before we are missed..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:33 pm

"Before you are missed...yes, you probably should. Another time we'll speak. Although, I don't like the idea of how much of a mess could be created from you going in place of the birds. We'll discuss this another time Crow Tears.." Without another word, she turned and dashed through the forest, off to try and find the falcon and eagle.

ooc: End this thread I guess? PM about next one please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   

Back to top Go down

Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2