The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:16 pm

The alphess of the Light Valley pack was pacing back and forth as she waited for her heiress to show up for lessons, she had sent Little Creek to fetch the pup from wherever she was playing. For a brief moment she decided to make the lesson fairly quick and her temper wasn't suited for puppy questioning.

In her mind she was back in the woods with her little sister, Pup, and a few others when she had discovered a few packs had moved to their borders. Not just any pack either, but the largest was the chosen new pack of Red Falcon! Shining Sun snarled quietly at the memory. The two small groups of wolves had stumbled upon each other on the borders, and a small conversation was all that had gone over before Red Falcon had turned and left, presumably to let her alphas know. Shining Sun had been in a furious shock at finding her sister, alive, and even near to having a litter. The alphess knew that, as Red Falcon had left and was alive, if the entire pack wanted her back as alpha she had the right of rejoining the pack. Her pups nearly could be considered for right of succession. Shining Sun refused to let that happen. The alphess ignored, in her furyr, that Red Falcon had seemed quite happy, with no intention of returning to her pack or attempting to snatch the position of alpha for her pups, which truely was her younger sisters outlook. The jealous alpha assumed the worst of her sister.

As her eldest sister fumed and waited impatiently, the little sister, Little Creek, trotted about, lookng for the alphess's pups. At the back of her mind, she hoped and wondered about seeing Red Falcon, or finding the pups with Crow Tears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:38 pm

Crow Tears walked along the north west border of the pack's land, with the four growing pups in tow. Since the arrival of the new neighbouring packs (and the news of Red Falcon), he had become all the more protective over the litter birthed a few months ago by the alphas... Not because he distrusted the former alpha... But because of the way Shining Sun had become after seeing her sister again.
"These borders, children, you must NEVER venture to by yourselves. Not until you are adults... The pack's borderlines hide many dangers, but this side especially, as we are no longer the only pack in these lands."
Pausing suddenly, the beta nearly sent the children crashing into his heels.
"Ow!", "Hey... watch it!", "What's happening?" came a chorus of the young voices as Crow Tears lifted his nose to scent the air...
Someone was coming...
His blue eyes narrowed at first as the fresh breeze didn't favor the beta, and blew between the path of them and who was closing in on them.
Tension rose, his dark grey back bristled as the pups huddled closer to him... Finally the breeze died and the scent filled his mind as his nose inhaled again. The breath held within him sighed out in releaf...
"Little Creek, over here..." the beta called, glancing back to the pups before looking back out to where the alpha's youngest sister was approaching from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:36 am

Little Creek heard Crow Tears as she scented him and the pups. She trotted over with relief. Tensions had gotten far higher than her liking.
"Ah, Crow Tears. There's the pups. I'm to bring SunSpot to Shining Sun for lessons. She didn't mention what was the be done with the other three. " She looked down at the pups.
The alphess's youngest sister had worries for the pups. MudSpot and Summer Blizzard had mostly been left up to their own devices, their mother had yet to assign them anywhere. Presumably their father would get that done eventually. Little Creek was even more concerned about the other two, SunSpot had the possibility of turning into her mother with the amount of attention she was getting. Pup on the other hand...Little Creek held back a snarl at the indignity. She hadn't told Red Falcon yet about this...who ever heard of an Alpha's pup not being properly named?

Little Creek sighed and looked away from the pups. She'd have to see her sister soon to let her know of all of this.
With a glance back to Crow Tears and the other pups she said "Come on SunSpot. Time for lessons with your mother. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:18 pm

"Not a problem, Little Creek... I'll watch the others." Crow Tears replied, his voice gentle as hie blue eyes danced silently at the beauty the young she-wolf had grown into.
Sunspot bounced over to her auntie, eager to find out what her mother would teach today. Her pale tan face looked up to Pup, an eyebrow lifting to wonder what their mom had planned for her sister. Thoughts of Pup began to drift more into competion, while Sunspot couldn't help but smirk over that she was still going to be Alpha some day...
Crow Tear looked on as Sunspot's face continued to beam a smile, though noticed here eyes were on other thoughts...
Perhaps just eagerness to learn?
The beta smiled at her and then back to Little Creek, seeing the worry that plagued her since the appearance of Red Falcon...
"All will be fine... You shouldn't worry over things that might or might not happen. I think everything happens for a reason, Little Creek... And in that alone, we should trust and wait to see what comes..."

Last edited by NocturneIAm on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:25 pm

ooc: Pup wasn't called. Just looked at. Razz Oops.
bic:

In silence Little Creek led SunSpot to Shining Sun in silence, thinking of the spare moment Crow Tears had glanced at her, his words, and of the black and white wolf in general. When she arrived at the cave she merely said "Shining Sun, SunSpot is here. " She left after it was obvious her sister had nothing more to say to her, heading back over to where Crow Tears and Pup had been.

"Hello SunSpot, what would you like to learn today?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:05 am

OOC: Lol I'll edit that out then XD

The pup followed her auntie, head held high as she strutted along side. Her head was filled with daydreams of grandeur and adventure of when she would one day be leading the pack...
Oh what an alpha she'd make!

Her fantasies were put on pause as the sound of voices brought her attention back to the present. As her olive eyes watched her mom dismiss her auntie it complete silence (which she thought was VERY cool! Come on... The power to make others do what you want without saying anything?) A smile beamed into a wide grin as she looked back to her mother.
"I want to learn the important stuff, mom! How did you do that? Can I learn?" Sunspot continued to flood her mother with a wash of questions before she tired herself quite in over excitement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:27 am

Her eyes on her eager pup, Shining Sun smiled slightly.
"Your eagerness is well placed SunSpot...but there is much that is important, too much for one days lesson. "
The alphess lay down, for a closer vantage point to talk to her daughter.
"Sit down...there won't be any need to run off. " She paused before continuing.
"With the rank of Alphess comes duties, responsibility...as well as a few benefits. Wolves wait on your whim if needed, and will go and leave at your bidding. What you saw was that. My sister knew I needed her for nothing more at the moment, so left my presence for she realized your lessons were for you alone. "
And Shining Sun actually believed it. She believed in her absolute power...and had no thought to her sisters own desires.

Trotting through the woods to find Pup and Crow Tears she grumbled to herself. "Poor pup at Shining Sun's paws...pointless lessons...different from Mothers...." Her frustration at having to let her corrupt sister tutor an unblemished pup went unnoticed, as she knew it always would. SunSpot was heiress and nothing could change it, as Shining Sun was alphess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:46 am

SunSpot rusted her rump down, which continued to waggle vigorously. She listened closely to her mother, eyes shining with delight...

Returning back through the woods, pups in tow, the two toned beta was returning the children from their border lesson, which ended soon after Little Creek had come to find the alpha's chosen heir for her own private tutoring...
The pups romped ahead of him as they walked, already more than half way back. A faint smile lined his quiet face, his blue eyes watched the pups, while his mind dwelt on the young red-brown she-wolf.
It seemed such a pity that Little Creek worried so over happenings that were beyond either of their powers... In truth he hated seeing her in such a state. Short of challenging the alpha herself, not much could be done.

SunSpot tilted her head in curiosity to her mother's teaching, "What responsibilities and benefits? I know as alpha you need to tell the pack what to do, but what else?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:13 pm

Shining Sun smirked and the shine in her eyes was the same as that reflected in her daughter's. "Keep everyone in line, SunSpot, make sure they're doing their duties, and well. Call any meetings to order, when there is a reason to have them...for apprentince-ship announcements or anything of that like..."

Little Creek heard the pups romping around while she was still fairly near to the caves, and couldn't help smiling, assuming they had run ahead of the beta. "Run along, and don't forget to review the lesson you had today!" She sat and watched them run off, hearing but not acknowledging Crow Tears when he came, following the pups.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:26 pm

Wow. The excitement grew in the pup's eyes as her mother carried on over her future duties. "When do I start with duties, mom?" she asked greedily, her mind already racing with an over active imagination of life in grandeur where the world revolved around her... Oh, she couldn't WAIT!

The beta came up a few paces behind the pups, grinning as the scurried off to play at Little Creek's command.
"Nothing like walking the border to bring the reality of dangers into perspective... I doubt they'll forget, Little Creek." He quirked in his usual neutral melodic note.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:41 pm

The alphess fondly nuzzled the little pup with a smile. "Whenever I step down...so not for a while yet my heiress. " Shining Sun saw a familiar spark in the pups eye that sympathized with her own proud and ambitious soul. She had no intention of turning over her rule for a good long time yet...but when she did, she was now assured that it would be into the capable paws of a daughter just like herself.

The she-wolf smiled ever so slightly at the beta's comment. "Ah, so thats what their lesson was today...pick up some interesting smells? It usually isn't terrifying...bet they were just exhilarated at the idea of being close to danger. Although SunSpot might have been having the idea the rest of you were there as guards for her. " Little Creek suddenly clamped her jaws shut and looked down in shame, never having intended to say something so mocking of the pup. "I didn't mean that..." she mumbled. How could I say something about my niece? Even if she is being trained to be heiress? I don't care about losing that rank... I don't want to be my sister and hold grudges against family!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:59 pm

SunSpot giggled as her mother nuzzled her, happily licking her face in return and more than happy to sit and listen all day to her mother. "Tell me what grandma taught you about being alpha when you were a pup, mom! What were you like?"

The beta chuckled at the young female's comments. It was true, that young SunSpot had become noticeably self confident over the last few weeks... well perhaps more self important, than confident would be more correct.
"Now now, Little Creek..." Crow Tears replied gently, stepping closer, wanting to comfort the former heir, "You didn't say anything wrong. SunSpot is no different from any other pup in her position... Any pup would, at some stage or another, get a bit of big head about their future importance."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:05 pm

Shining Sun tried, and failed, to restrain a snarl. "That is most certainly not relevant! My mother and father made many major choices I...disagreed with, quite often. Not another word about my parents...your family has no affect on your apprenticeship except that you are heiress!" Her eyes flashed in fury, remembering the day she discovered she was truly not to be alphess....

.....Shining Sun padded softly past her parents den, not wanting to wake her newborn sister. She heard her name mentioned and slunk in the shadows to hear the alpha and alphess's words. "She's beautiful...what shall we call her? " "Red Falcon, my love... With strength and speed unequaled but by falcons..." "and unchallenged beauty and wisdom like that that rides on their wings." Shining Sun's hopes sank...what had they said at her birth? Bright and bold and blinding? "Dark Oak...I think...we may have to watch her carefully...but we need an heiress." "I agree White Birch...Shining Sun is too rash and proud, although I wish we didn't have to overlook our firstborn as heir" In a flash Shining Sun fled in a fury to the forest to rage until her temper cooled........ Her flashing eyes barely calmed when she seemed to grasp the idea she may have frightened her pup.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Little Creek continued staring at her paws, embarrassed by her own words still while thinking how kind his words were.
"Thank you Crow Tears...but nonetheless I had no right to speak of the heiress, my niece, a pup, in such a way." Somehow she felt a bit shyer when he was closer, yet more like she could be herself.
The she-wolf sighed, but looked up and met his blue eyes with her own green ones before sinking to her paws, caught up in her worries, with a new wonder in her mind. Red Falcon would never have let any pups of hers be full of their own importance...Shining Sun isn't even the right ruler...How did Crow Tears even manage to stay Beta in her rule? He's so kind..she is the opposite, it seems sometimes...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:03 pm

SunSpot cowered in the shadow of her suddenly enraged mother. What did she say wrong? Weren't grandma and grandpa good teachers?
Fear began to overwhelm the pup as Shining Sun snarled at her memories, breaking the youngster into quiet sobs and deep breaths as she backed into the darkness of a corner.

Crow Tears continued to smile at Little Creek, "You have every right to speak whatever bothers you..." he said, moving his nose to gently nudge her face in reassurance, "...just not when your big sister is around." he added, hoping to bring a smile back to her beautiful face, "Come... Let's take a walk."
Taking a moment of silence as he turned to lead away from the den area and deeper into a much quieter part of the territory... Before speaking again, softer with caution in mind, the older male made work of his ears and nose to reassure the two were not overheard.
"What's bothering you, Little Creek? I doubt it's only SunSpot's ego... You just haven't been yourself since... since Red Falcon came back?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:47 pm

Shining Sun heard through her forgotten fury the pups quiet sobs and controlled herself.
"SunSpot...I did not mean to frighten you. Your grandparents, my parents, did not treat me fairly so my memories of them are not my fondest. You will grow and learn, my SunSpot, much different and better than I did." Her mother tried to give her a reassuring smile as she carefully walked closer and lay down in front of the pup.

Little Creek turned to him and let a very slight smile drift across her face as he spoke. "Alright" she murmured as she walked with him. At his question, she forced herself to consider and pause before venting her emotions on the beta, for thats still what he was... 2nd in command to her sister however nice he was. In the end, her heart beat her head. She sighed as she began speaking, just loud enough for him to clearly hear.
"Yeah, it is more than my niece and sister...that sister at least. I mean...Red Falcon...she was what I saw as my big sister. She was delighted when I was born, or so I was told, and we spent nearly all of our time together. When she left without any explanation, everyone seemed to either panic or get mad. Except Shining Sun...she just took over, and me. I just missed her. When I grew old enough to understand the situation I wondered how much of a part she had in it, although I know now she was as much in the dark as anyone. For her to be back...it's a miracle...of a sort.." Little Creek paused, worried that she might've said too much, and her thoughts were jumbled, continuing on long after her jaws had shut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:11 am

SunSpot continued to sob, even more frightened when her mother stepped towards her. Only when the alpha lay down, did the child rush to bury herself in her mother's chest.
"W...w....why mommy? Why were they mean?" She didn't understand what could possibly be so mean that her mother would get so mad over.
The pup blinked away tears that still leaked over her face as she looked up in question.

He sat silently as Little Creek began to speak, nodding on occasion as he noted points she made.
"And you were hoping that Red Falcon would reclaim the title as alpha, and everything would go back to the way it was before..." He coaxed softly, sympathetic to the youngest of the sisters and knowing all too well how distraught the pack was at Red Falcon's vanishing.
Crow Tears had grown up alone side Shining Sun and had seen each of the sisters grow to their own beings. He knew how put out Shining Sun had been as first born, when the honor of being heir was passed over to her younger sibling instead of herself...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:26 pm

Shining Sun restrained her emotions to calm her pup. "SunSpot my dear, they ignored me as I wouldn't dream of ignoring you, although I was the eldest by far." The alphess licked the pups face. "Don't worry, it doesn't matter anyway. The past is the past, while the future is mine and yours."

Little Creek paused before answering him. "No...I never expected she would, I don't think. But she's returned. She has a family, she wouldn't dream of even rejoining our pack. She's so close, yet far enough away that we're apart and although i've got more nieces or nephews by now, I haven't met them! Even for her I wouldn't desert my pack, but it's unfair that Shining Sun's pups live in the shadow of their mother and not know their eldest aunt..." She turned to Crow Tears, with anger in her eyes. "Did you even know why Pup has no decent name? Why she's forced to be called by what she is with no identifying name? Because she looks too much like Red Falcon! She can't even meet the family she'd likely be more at home with...because of a long-ago grudge. Shining Sun's ambition will be the end of all her close followers...she serves herself no matter what she says. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:15 pm

The male sat, grinning for a moment as Little Creek began her vent over her sister's new life outside their own pack. Infact, the beta could almost hear a hint of jealousy from the young female at Red Falcon's choices and fortunes, while a little resentment was felt that the 'Rightful heir' abandoned her sisters... And why not?
He was just about to say something, when Little Creek's bottled up emotions turned to anger as thoughts of her niece came spitting out after being repressed for so long...
Crow Tears grimaced, knowing all too well the reasoning for, Pup, not being given a more suited name. Stepping towards her swiftly, he hugged his neck over hers trying to comfort her,
"I know, Little Creek..." he said gently, "I know all too well why the child couldn't be named by her mother."
Letting out a sigh, he stepped back again. His blue eyes staring intently into her, the beta waited a moment to gauge her reactions before his even toned gentle voice spoke again.
"I know Shining Sun can be very harsh, and I agree that she shouldn't have taken her resentment out on Pup... But in the end, she IS their mother, and does hold the right to naming and teaching of them." He paused, not even really liking the truth to it, "You also need to look at why Shining Sun resents Red Falcon." When she was growing up, she was the only child your parents had, and therefor, heir to their leadership. She was an adult when Red Falcon was then born, and your parents decided to pass the right of being heir over to her... Her heart was broken by that."
"That is why she is now trying to prove to all of the pack that she should have been the chosen heir, and can run the pack better than Red Falcon... Unfortunately, her harboring resentment has been taken out on, Pup, and anyone else that was close to or even resembles Red Falcon... even you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:37 pm

Little Creek restrained her anger, his words had sense even is she didn't want to hear them. "I concede that my sister has her rights as the pups mother...but that is no name fitting for any alpha's daughter. One day that pup with get a name it deserves. And Crow Tears..Red Falcon never asked for the position. I doubt Shining Sun did either...maybe she never realized how much she wanted and assumed the position was hers. The blame cannot be overly much on my grandparents... they ran this pack thinking for the pack first and foremost. My eldest sister does not." She paused, and said something that almost surprised herself. "I really do sometimes wish either Red Falcon or I could switch packs, and be together again. But Light Valley is my pack and family as Black Mountain, and her new mate and pups...If only I could see them, are her own." The she-wolf closed her eyes and was angry and sad all at the same time, the emotions subsiding slightly with his calming words and presence along with the release of her feelings in words she never meant to tell the Beta.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:14 am

"If you wish so much to be with Red Falcon, Little Creek, why not join her? Many wolves leave their birth pack... The Light Valley would understand..." he replied after a moment, "...and so would I..."
It pained the beta to think of not having the fiery young female around anymore, but her happiness was more important.
Crow Tears' face fell as did his heart, almost imagining her leaving now. He couldn't insist she stay for his own pleasure, when he couldn't even be sure if she held any feeling towards for him in the same light as he viewed her. And besides... she would finally be able to really be herself if se did leave...
"I would miss you though." He murmured softly, a soft smile replacing his sadness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:56 pm

Little Creek froze at his words, how could he suggest that? She saw his subtle sadness and heard the whispered words. Her thoughts and heart moved faster, although it wasn't in her near instinct to run as it had been moments earlier in adrenaline fueled by anger toward her sister. Instead, she smiled, and dipped her head downward to look the beta in the eyes. "Crow Tears, this she-wolf is going nowhere. The Light Valley Pack is my home, as much as Red Falcon and Shining Sun are my sisters, the currently-named Pup and SunSpot are my nieces, and you are my Beta."
Her smile grew a bit stronger and more mischievous as a thought came to her mind. "I want to see her though...and I feel she's the only one who can help Pup give herself an identity. If you could help, in any way once I have some idea of how to see them, I'd be very thankful." All the while, she kept her green eyes locked on his blue eyes, thinking how strong he was for suggesting and admitting what he had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:42 am

Her words caught him off guard, intensifying his gaze that was now locked into her deep green eyes.
Was he Her beta, or simple a beta to her? He dared not hope, though his heart began to pound loudly in his chest at the moment... She was so beautiful... and for the first time in a very long time, he saw that sparkle shining back in her eyes...
"Anything for you, Little Creek." he replied, dropping his front half and head in a low bow, "And perhaps the lady would grace me with a favor in return?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:49 pm

Little Creek looked at him quizzically, his noble tone and intense eyes. She'd not meant to say anything but emphasize the distance she knew well should be kept between them...even if he was charming. At his bow, her confusion intensified but a simple smile stole across her muzzle.
"I deserve no bow Crow Tears. Address my sister as 'lady', she's the royal one. What favor could I even possibly grant to you? Of course, you joke to pretend I could not to anything you ask..but, while we're pretending..any favor I can do for you, for the chance of helping my niece and seeing my sister, i'm glad to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:37 pm

"Ah, but you are also royalty, dear lady..." the beta replied, lifting himself up, a cheeky grin smirking over his muzzle, "...you are also alpha born, Little Creek. But the favor... yes... I would be honoured to lend my services, and ask only that you would grace me with a kiss under the moon of that night."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:49 pm

Little Creek practically staggered backward, and was speechless for a few moments. "W-What? Crow Tears I... " Her head, mind whirring, as she stood uneasily, ready to run. I want his help...but he is my beta, however handsome, charming... He is right though. I am royal..but I have no command in this pack while he is trusted to be loyal to my sister. I do not deserve him.. but all he asked for was a kiss, maybe thats all he wants..prefers a different she-wolf... No. He is my beta, I should not have asked for his help in the first place, I could not endanger his rank further. She met Crow Tears's blue eyes, a sad and confused expression on her face. "Crow Tears...I am so sorry... you are my beta. The beta. I should not have asked you. " She hung her head and stepped back a few nervous paces, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)   

Back to top Go down

Advanced Lessons (ATTN: Nocturne)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next