The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

And then the deer said to the rabbit...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avadedra Hetarra
A Simple Twist of Fate

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: And then the deer said to the rabbit...   Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:39 pm

Gah, I'm corny. x__x

Hi, everyone. It's been an eternity since I've had to introduce myself in a forum. Wow...

I'm a woman of many names and faces, but for now, you can call me AVA. (You don't have to use the caps, I'm just wierd. XD ) Some of you might remember/know me as LadyoftheShadows003... or Willow. Man, was that an age ago. *sigh*

I'm sorta kinda almost Firestorm's "big sister" of sorts, and he's been pestering about me joining over here for a long, long time. Rolling Eyes So, here I am. lol

I hope this doesn't sound bad for me to say, but I'm really hoping that this place, or places like it, can become a sort of refuge for me against the attack of my college courses. He he... Embarassed

Wow. I'm tired and out of it and only slightly wired at the moment. If anyone has any questions, feel free to get in touch with me. I'm a fan of RP, when I can find the time, so yah...

See y'all around the board!

~AVA~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/avasaddiction
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: And then the deer said to the rabbit...   Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:41 pm

Haha! Now you see what power younger siblings can have! XD

Anyway, since I was the one who kept pestering you to come join us, Willow, let me personally be the first to welcome you to our board! I certainly hope this place will come to mean even a fraction of what TFF did to you.

PostSubject: Re: And then the deer said to the rabbit...   Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:43 pm

Welcome, Willow! =D it's really good to see you. You might remember me as Ice Furr? ^^
Back to top Go down
Avadedra Hetarra
A Simple Twist of Fate

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: And then the deer said to the rabbit...   Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:50 pm

Thanks, little brother. And yes, I do remember you as Ice Furr. It's nice to see you again. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/avasaddiction

PostSubject: Re: And then the deer said to the rabbit...   Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:56 pm

Hoorays :3
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: And then the deer said to the rabbit...   Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:03 pm

Welcome! I've been one of the longer members here as well XD this is the 3rd board for me Razz again, Welcome to the Saga!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: And then the deer said to the rabbit...   Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:21 pm

Hi there! I'm the n00b of these forums. Very Happy See you around!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And then the deer said to the rabbit...   

Back to top Go down

And then the deer said to the rabbit...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1