The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Lorien's Lackies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorien
New Scent
New Scent

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Lorien's Lackies   Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:56 am

Here's one of my three wolf characters. I'll possible post the other two when I get more into the swing of things. I haven't RPed wolves in a long while nor very much, so I hope this is all right.

Character Name: Aura

Character Sex: Female

Character Age: 3 (21 human years)

Character Rank: None

Pack Affiliation: None

Appearance: Aura is a white-furred wolf but has a dark gray patch on her front right paw and her tail tip. Her eyes are deep purple. (Here's a Ref pic and the Source of the line art. I'll draw a proper picture eventually.)

Personality: Aura is very kindhearted. Being younger, she still has a youthful spark but can be quite shy and intimidates easily. However, if you can gain her trust, she's a good friend to have around. She is soft spoken, but is able to portray her feelings through her actions.

History: Aura once belonged to a small pack when she was a pup, but after a violent overthrow of power, she and her mother and father were banished. The three lived on and they taught her everything she needed to know. However, soon after Aura turned two years of age, the three were attempting to cross a river, but her mother slipped from the walking log and her father too as he tried to save her. The two were swept away in the furious current and Aura was left alone to fend for herself in a land she was not familiar with. Now familiar with the land, Aura survives as a lone wolf but desperately misses the life of a pack wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Lorien's Lackies   Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:31 am

Wow! Love her, Lorie. Smile She's most definitely approved! With the packs arriving, now's a good time to have her sniff 'em out!

Lorien's Lackies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The White Ridge Saga :: Roleplay Discussion :: Character Profiles (WOLVES)-
Jump to: