The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Would you join this rp?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Would you join this rp?   Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:57 pm

If I make an rp of my fursona Meoquanee's world, would you join? It would be anthro, unsure if all anthros will be wolves or if there will be a few other anthro species. Besides the fact of it being anthro and besides the story that will go behind it, it would be as real as possible. Meaning no fur colors or designs that you wouldn't see in the wild, no hair tufts. Styling fur is okay since they'll have the mentality of a human. If you're really interested in this idea and would like it to happen, you can also post the same poll in your journal to reach those who watch you. I don't want to put a lot of work into an rp if very few people join and we never get any other players.

Edit: Oh, and feel free to make your own poll about this in other places or on your devart journal to reach other people Smile

Last edited by on Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mercury
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Would you join this rp?   Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:28 pm

As I said on devArt...I would, fo sho :3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Would you join this rp?   Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:33 pm

LOL, I accidentally did topic instead of poll XD oh well, all the same :3 yay! 2 people (other than myself and FireStorm).
Back to top Go down
Roxy90
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Would you join this rp?   Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:34 pm

I'm SO doing this...hellz, I even made two RP characters for it without knowing what I was getting myself into, or even if the idear were to go anywhere. XD

But...I have two questions...I'm a little confused about what you mean about designs and fur styles. Do the designs have to be as wolf-like (as in, something you'd see off of a wolf in the wild) as possible or could they be anything? And what do you mean by fur styles?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flecksofgreen.livejournal.com

PostSubject: Re: Would you join this rp?   Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:56 pm

Quote :
Do the designs have to be as wolf-like (as in, something you'd see off of a wolf in the wild) as possible or could they be anything?

As something you'd see off of a wolf in the wild XP Or at least close to it, don't think you can't be creative and have to make your character look like your typical grey wolf, but keep it realistic.

Quote :
And what do you mean by fur styles?

Spiking fur (they'd probably use tree sap for that, since that's a natural stickiness Razz ), shaving fur (why would you do that XD? But that's the players decision). Y'know, styling fur like one would style hair. Braiding it...
Just no hair tufts, bangs, anything like that. You don't see those on wild wolves XP. They're basically going to be wolves...just wild wolves...that are the size of humans, have the capability to think as humans, and walk upright. Their body shape will be wolfish, the only things making them different on that besides their size is the placement of hips, which makes them walk upright comfortably, and the shape of their arms, shoulders, and hands to be more humanesque for movement and gripping (try to stand your dog upright and move his arms all around like humans can, and their wrist. Not as much free movement as we have XP We gotta have that for anthros). Which also means no breast on the chest, they're on the stomach like on wild wolves. But don't be turned off by the limitance of fur designs for you can tattoo your character, adorn him with jewelry (normally made out of stone, they cannot make metals), feathers, piercings, etc. Clothing is optional. Of course you can be as creative as you like with their personality, history, plots. If you want to try to take over someone's village, we're going to make it so that you don't have to ask them or even let anyone know (not even an admin. or mod. :0!) or anything so it can be as much of a surprise as you want. There will be quite a few jobs available for you character to do, assuming you choose that. Your character can also be a rouge. You'll have the freedom to create your own little group, and if you attain a certain number of characters (that means characters that are in the group and active, not characters you created and need to be played) you can apply to settle down your own village. There will be a lot of land to roam, pretty much an entire continent with a snowy mountainous area to a desert-like area. You might even have a choice between a few different species (but this is still being discussed...actually not discussed at all yet since FireStorm still needs to reply to my first PM about this rp). I'm going to also see about random events to characters, applied by the administrators. Say, perhaps, your character is hunting in the forest. An administrator can suddenly post and say,'Just a few feet away, nestled beneath a hanging tree limb, is a glinting object. It is a beautiful pair of jet black earrings.' you could choose to act upon it or not. So, basically, to make up for the boringness of realistic fur we're adding goodies and a lot of freedom in other things. Even names. There will be several different language choices for names and for general rp speaking. Two of which will definately be Native American and Chinese/Japanese (we're just going to group those two into one, as the Native American names will include all names, not restricted to just the Iroquios or something) not to mention you can make up your own names. You can choose to use these languages and mix some of their words into your character's sentences, like,"I don't know, we'll speak about it manana." And manana means tomorrow in Spanish. There's supposed to be that squiggly symbol (forgive me I forget what it's called) above the second n (I think) but I don't know how to make those on the keyboard x.x.
Back to top Go down
Roxy90
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Would you join this rp?   Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:31 pm

What you have planned out sounds very interesting, Kero. Very Happy I especially like the thought of administrator interference in RP, as well as the clothing and jewelry options...muah muah. >D

Quote :
As something you'd see off of a wolf in the wild XP Or at least close to it, don't think you can't be creative and have to make your character look like your typical grey wolf, but keep it realistic.

Ahh...okay then. Now I'm off to make some minor re-adjustments to Rikki Tikki and maybe Athakakoop (that's the best name EVAR. XD ADMIT IT)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you join this rp?   Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:02 pm

It is, I admit it XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you join this rp?   Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:33 pm

Hm. I'll join. Why not? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you join this rp?   Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:36 pm

Yay! 3!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you join this rp?   Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:40 pm

I'm creating my character right now. EDIT: Changed my mind about the name. I don't want to have two characters named Ayita. I guess I'll have to be not lazy and go look for a new one. XD

Last edited by on Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Would you join this rp?   Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:30 pm

Haha. I haven't had much time to look through it, Kero. I'll reply tomorrow or Monday at the latest though.

Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Would you join this rp?   Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:23 am

Making my character now...she's going to be one of those energetic, yet clumsy types. I'm debating between Isi (means deer, which would be ironic since deer are generally graceful and she's a klutz) and Naira (means big eyes) for a name. The fur on her head's going to be spiked up too :3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Would you join this rp?   Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:11 pm

sounds like fun, but i have to look over parts i skipped XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Would you join this rp?   Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:00 am

Where does this RP take place?? =3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you join this rp?   Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:10 pm

On earth XD that's about it. Continents would have moved (it's in the future, past the humans. Humans and any evidence of them will be gone), so I'm going to make a map of the continent they're on.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Would you join this rp?   Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:04 pm

Hm... This could be interesting, if you're thinking it would be like a post-atomic thing... Could be very interesting.

PostSubject: Re: Would you join this rp?   Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:37 pm

That's actually exactly what I was thinking :3 I'm going to write notes down on paper about it and here's a second poll since FireStorm still hasn't replied to my PM.
Would you prefer the anthros to be all wolves or several different species (however, these species will be decided by myself so suggesting ones unless I ask for help will probably be ignored. I've already decided if we do different species, on having besides the wolf, the black bear and the opossum). FireStorm, are you honestly interested in joining me in running this? Your lack of PMage has me thinking otherwise, but it's positively allright if you don't want to. Since it'll start off with few people like the Saga did, I can run it on my own for quite awhile. Eventually I would be able to choose somebody. Probably the player that understands the roleplay best along with other factors.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Would you join this rp?   Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:00 pm

LOL Your information's out of date, Kero. Check your mailbox. I just finished replying.

PostSubject: Re: Would you join this rp?   Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:35 pm

Haha, I replied to it :3
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Would you join this rp?   Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:09 am

Aye, I think I would be interested in joining. Your method of RP is a bit different than what I'm usually used to from the sounds of it though. Just bear with me and I'll do my best.

Any word on available species? I have a couple of character designs, which I will use will be determined on the anthros present in the setting.

Heya, Roxy. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kenseikitsune.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Would you join this rp?   Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:21 am

None yet, there will definately be wolf and black bear, I'm waiting on FireStorm to choose two more. Assuming, that is, that we even choose to have different species instead of all wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you join this rp?   Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:37 am

I meant "where" as in forums and stuff xD Sorry I wasn't too clear xP
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Would you join this rp?   Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:06 pm

Hi Kensei! I see you're new to the forum, so let me officially be the first to welcome you! You might want to make a joining posts in the "Yips, Howls, Woofs, and Growls" section so that everyone can welcome else can welcome you too.

Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Would you join this rp?   Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:22 pm

Ken-san! You're here! Smile *Nuzzles yoo* I was hoping that my favorite foxman would show up. Wink Make yourself at 'home', heh.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Would you join this rp?   Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:01 pm

Kerosene, I had a few problems. Can you tell me whether you got the last PM I sent (I replied to your reply). If not, I can send it again.

PostSubject: Re: Would you join this rp?   

Back to top Go down

Would you join this rp?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next