The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

This Ship, Our Home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: This Ship, Our Home   Sat May 23, 2009 7:12 pm

Gattik looks back at the captain, then watches the now comatose Ally. "Erm....maybe she won't be getting much better sooner now." He then spots what the captain is dragging and perks up again with excitement. "Oh! Oh! Let me tinker with that one! Yush. Robot man. Man bot. Bot thing. Android. Right. But let me tinker with it. Could make it be a host for Aleah or something. Maybe. Kind of. Maybe with the right circuits...." He trails off as he explores the possibilities in his mind without a concern for the world for the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: This Ship, Our Home   Sat May 23, 2009 10:15 pm

OOC: I can play a doctor if no one else is interested. I can "upgrade." Razz

ICL Nikki sighed. "Go see if you can get tap into the ships computer, and I'll get the info later. Now, I'll get the panther settled for the long term." She crossed the small sick bay and punched some commands into a wall keypad. A small locker opened and she retrieved a strange looking head set.

"Aleah, I'm going to need sick bay fully operational, and one of the long term cryo-chambers prepped." Nikki put the headset on the unconscious girl. Nikki's eyes flicked over her body, the turn and burned cloths. She reminded her of herself, working from ship to ship, maybe stowing away. She glanced at the small data pad they had found with her.

A series of lights blinked on the headset, dragging her attention to another monitor. "Looks like she'll stabilize, but I don't know how to repair this mess. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: This Ship, Our Home   Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:16 pm

The sound of footsteps getting closer with a scratching sound of metal on the floor closely followed by the footsteps. Will turned around to see an exhaust captain dragging the android with him, against who they fought back on the bridge.

Will listened to the conversations, before saying anything. The way how Gattik talked, for what he could do with the robot, reminded him to someone of a popular Television show he watched a few years ago in the Department... Now what was the name of that guy?

The young girl’s condition was not so good, but he had only a basic medical training and with that he can’t help her, as that is something for a professional in the medical field. Meaning the need to go to a base to find one soon. Self he wanted to find out what happened to the ship, so he needs to get back to the bridge soon to solve that mystery.

“Gattik! The android is going nowhere. Its better if we go back into the ship and try to get some bridge consoles online to see what happened. Before we have to leave this sector.” Then Will turned to the Captain and asked “If that is okay with you, Sir.”

Lady Taalysin
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: This Ship, Our Home   Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:46 am

Ally's eyes snapped open. The long rest helped her mind clear, and her hysteria pass. Still feeling cautious, she looked around. She was in the sickbay and the room was empty. She glanced down at her data pad, jabbing a few commands into the touch screen. In a quick few seconds the scematics to the ship was on her data pad, with a little red dot indicating the location of her android. Technicully he wasn't really hers, but she could think of no one from her ship that was better qualified with that droid. Since she was in charge of his care and maintenace before, with her ship destroyed, it only made since to her. Besides, she wasn't sure what else to do upon an unknown ship.

OOC: Sorry I was gone for so long guys.... though it seems everyone has. I hope we can get the game going again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tailsandlore.fantasyboard.net
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: This Ship, Our Home   Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:22 am

Kuyat looked at Gattik and rolled his eyes, then heard what Will suggested. "Yeah," He responded. "I want for everyone to do their jobs, no fooling around. That new girl, if she wants to stay, she better make herself useful around here, or I'll drop her off at the next point. You let her know that Nikki. And Aleah after we are on board, I want you to start preparing to tow that piece of junk they call a ship."

He suddenly remembered that he was only here at the grace of Aleah, that she hired him and could easily fire him, leaving him stranded. An instant passed before he forced the next word out. "Please," He hissed, but it was enough for her to understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: This Ship, Our Home   Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:29 pm

Gattik sigh with apprent aexasperation at Wills words. "Fine fine. Tinker with bot man later maybe." He scurries off back into the wrecked ship, stopping at every electronic output he finds to puzzle through and repair cables and data. "Where is that deck..console...oh right." Making his way through the ship hastily, he stops at the enterance to one room, and pulls a half fallen out door entery pad, putting it into a brown sack he grabs from his belt. 'Mmm..what other goodies are in here?" It takes him five minutes, but he finally gets to the bridge, with by that time, a half full sack of electronics. His eyes flash over the computer systems, and he begins hopping around from circuit board to consoles, pressing buttons knowledgeably, trying to get the deck operational. "Gah. Needs more power. Hmm... if silly Kuyat didnt take bot energy we could ahve used it to power this room for five minutes. Would have been enough time to make recordings and bring them back too. Feh." Something shiny underneath one console catches his eye. Some kind of small communication or recording device he figured. He snatches it up and tosses it into his electronics sack for later examination, resuming working on the consoles after.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Ship, Our Home   

Back to top Go down

This Ship, Our Home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3