The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Of Dreams and Memories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Of Dreams and Memories   Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:13 am

Kuyat Sajiro, the 34th clone of Takuya Sajiro breaks through the barriers that was placed on his personality by his creators. He created his own identity, but before he could prove himself as a person before the Elders of his Faction, he dies. Yet as he died, he had a clone made of him- outside of the Faction- to continue the life he started....

No posting..yet...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Of Dreams and Memories   Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:14 am

...who...

TakuYat

.....Who....

Takuya

Kuyat

....two?...

He moved too fast for the pirate to see and pinned him agianst the pillar. I? smiled and stood in front of him proudly, "You're too slow..."

...I did that?...

"You know the cost now, Kuyat. So are you still-"
"I don't care, you hear!"

....care?...

"Takuya, please sit down.."

...I am Takuya?....

Kuyat!

Two forms appeared. One wearing a braid and the other with his hair in a ponytail. They looked the same, yet both seemed to glare at each other. The suddenly they seemed to be fighting, and the one with the braid punched the other one and that guy vanished.

"Takuya-"
"Kuyat! Call me Kuyat!"

...I am Kuyat?...

Yes!

....why?....

Live as you want....

....alone...

"It makes no sense, to do that....why should you...."

...what?...

"Do you need to know everything?"

...what....

"It's about power!"

....Power.....

"Break the rules....take control!"

....rules?...

Rules, those things that hold you back.

....no...rules.....breaking...barriers...

"Life's like a dance....you have to make your own...or go with what others already made...."

.....my own...

Yes!

....I am Kuyat!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Of Dreams and Memories   Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:12 am

It was a month later and he was on on a transport ship, that was heading towards Damaroth. He was in his own room, but looking out of the window and thinking about the last month.

He had woken up in a new place-that he had never seen before. It was there that he learned that Steven had the Elders to decree that Kuyat be of his own House and that it was up to him to show that he had something that the Elders wanted. It took one month for Kuyat to learn how to project energy into his punches...but he knew that there was more that could be done with that.

But he needed to find his own identity. He was Kuyat Morrow, but Takuya Sajiro still floated inside...he knew that he needed to shred Takuya entirely, which was why he was heading towards the planet. He wanted to tell the Sajiro House where he thought that they could do with the cloning...and to inform the Elders that there were two clones at that same time. That'll stop the cloning...the Elders would doscover that the Sajiro House had two Takuya clones....they were always looking for something anyway, to stop the process.

Kuyat wanted to destroy the remnant of Takuya inside him. It was just how to do that, that he didn't know how to do. But he was going to blast that person away. He was Kuyat, his own person. His own soul.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Of Dreams and Memories   Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:28 am

A crowd gathered under and around a large balcony to see the new Takuya clone. Each wanted to see the child and a line was starting to form, as each wanted to met the knew Takuya.

A dark haired little boy, about seven, appeared on the railing. He leaned over giving everyone a good look at at the clone, but the older ones suddenly realized that this one was different as the boy made a sound. Suddenly the boy spit and the people gasped, and some decided to leave. The boy started laughing, a spiteful sound, then spun around.

The Headmaster of the House shook his head as the people made known their dislike of the new clone and looked at the boy's Guardian. The Guardian knew that the boy wasn't enjoying this, and looked at the boy.

"Takuya," The Guardian started. "You nee-"

"Kuyat!!" The boy yelled. He leaned back ove the railing and looked at the people below. "I'm Kuyat!! You retards!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kuyat," A voice interrupting, breaking through his thoughts. "We are almost there."

Kuyat looked up from the book and realized that he had been staring at the same page for about an hour.

"Ah," Kuyat said. "Thank you. I'll be out in a few minutes."

Kuyat then stood up and looked at the sand gourd. He went over to it and looked inside the container. It had reddish sand inside. Kuyat knew that Steven had it sent to him, and that it was a sand infused with a fire element. Something that seemed to be a fascination that Steven had, fire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Of Dreams and Memories   Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:39 am

Kuyat stood before the Elders and he narrowed his eyes. He knew that it had come back to their decisions and rulings. He noticed Steven standing off to the side, it was by his help that he had his own House.

Kuyat looked at each of them, and they looked back. He didn't like them as each were stuck in their ways. He stared at each of them and each finally broke the stare leaving Kuyat the victor. It was then that Steven stepped out and pulled out a paper. Kuyat saw that it was a signed decree that he was to have his own House. A smile grew on his face as he realized that he won.

One thing was missing on the paper, Kuyat discovered after he took the paper. A last name.

Kuyat looked at the Elders.

"I am Kuyat Morrow!"

~to be conitued~

Last edited by The Ru on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Of Dreams and Memories   Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:40 am

saved for later
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Of Dreams and Memories   Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:00 am

Kuyat looked at the large rock and visioned it as the Takuya he's been fighting for the past year. He brought the energy forward and he imagined Takuya looking at him. He started punching the rock. With each punch, he left behind a small crater. He punched the rock about five or six times, but he had to stop as he was quickly getting tired. He put his hands on his knees to hold himself up and focused on getting his breath back.

He had spent a year trying to perfect the ability to energy bend, to make his punches more powerful and project energy into physical forms. It was draining most of the time, but Kuyat had decided that it was worth it.

He looked up at the rock and saw that it had a big crater in it and that it had split straight through. His eyes widened as he didn't realize that he had done that much damage. He hated Takuya, and the fact that somewhere within him, the remaining bit of Takuya was still there and the Elders couldn't remove it. He stood up and smiled, but there was another feeling. This one was more of a longing and the thought surfaced that he'd be stronger if he had the juicer system again.

He pushed the thought from his mind, after a moment and spit in the ground. He wasn't going there again, not as long as he had a choice. He remembered up to eight months, what the final year of a Juicer was like. He didn't want to go that course again.

But what if it could be removed?

He thought about that for a full minute, then he shook his head. No, he told himself firmly. You will not go back.

He turned around and spotted a ship off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Of Dreams and Memories   Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:07 pm

The stupid people, Kuyat thought. The whole lot of them were friggin pirates and he wasn't going to stoop to their level and steal. He had no need of that. He had managed to bring the attention on to the pirate ship, but before he was caught by anyone, he ran from the whole scene -escaping in a emergency pod. He got a kick out of the fact, that the ship was captured by the Department. He could imagine their faces as they were getting arrested. The idiots...

After sometime of floating around Kuyat decided to go to sleep as he figured that he was bound to be picked up....

...but what if you die in your sleep...that would be the most respectable ending....

No!

He was not going to die!

He had come this far, he wasn't going to die, not unless it was with a blaze of glory and taking down whatever enemy.

It seemed like days had passed, when suddenly he saw the metallic gray color that only ships usually had. He then noticed that he was inside and the pod opened. He held his breath for as long as he could, as he stepped out and learned that he was inside the ship.

He took a breath, letting the one that he was holding go. There was oxygen, that he was thankful of, but the air was sort of stale. He smiled and sat down on the floor, then looked around. He didn't see anyone, but that didn't mean that no one was here.

He finally stood up and started trying to find people. After searching the entire ship and not finding anyone, he headed for the kitchen and found food. He started looking for a can of food, when he heard a voice, "Would you like a hot dinner?"

Kuyat had just found a can of beans when he heard the female voice and he jumped slightly and spun around to see a fox hologram. His eyes narrowed, and he held the can like he was deathly afraid of losing it. He frowned, "Are you gonna make it like the food that appears out of thin air?"

"Well, yes."

"No food then, Woman," Kuyat said, realizing that she was an AI. "I'll just eat this can. I dunno if I'm going to be poisoned or not from the appearing foods."

"Now that's just ridiculous."

Kuyat looked at her, with one eyebrow raised. "Nothing is ridiculous when you've seen what I've had to bear."

"What if those beans are poisoned?"

Kuyat looked at the can of beans and eyes them for a bit as he thought about that. Then after a full five minutes, he looked back at her. "I don't know, er- what's your name woman?"

"Aleah."

Kuyat paused for a moment as it dawned on him. That was twice now that he called her woman. He narrowed his eyes as a plan formed in his mind. She was an AI, but how smart was she, he wondered. He had met many AI, and all of them was smart, but they were still machines. Yet there was something about the voice and the name that rang familiar deep within him.

"Aleah," Kuyat said. "That's a pretty name. I've heard that somewhere before...but I can't place where.."

"Thank you. What is your name?"

That confirmed it, Kuyat thought. "Kuyat Morrow."

"That's a strange name."

"Yeah," Kuyat said. "Yeah, if your trying to fight down the plans already set out for you."

He looked at her, "A clone that was the 34th, cloned from a person, broke the barriers set before him. Made himself a new identity."

"I'm that guy," Kuyat said smiling. "They called that guy Takuya, but I hate that name. I'm still trying to make my 'star' in the universe. And I see the same thing with you, trying to live down preset barriers that were placed on you."

His stomach growled then and he blushed.

"If you promise that you aren't going to poison me, then I'll eat whatever you give me," Kuyat told her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Of Dreams and Memories   Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:48 am

"Wake up Kuyat."

"Eh?" A voice answered, muffled by the pillows. A head popped up, the hair lose and messed up. Yellow eyes squinted from the harsh light, yet he looked at the hologram of Aleah. "It's not time, woman."

Kuyat dropped back down and covered his head, trying to block out the light. He liked his sleep. But he thought of a time when sleep was the last thing on his mind. When he had the juicer system. He didn't know how good sleep was, but he enjoyed it now. The nice soft sheets and the warmth of th-

"Wake up Kuyat!"

"Bloody hell," Kuyat yelled, getting up. He was awake now. The stupid annoyance. "I'm up now, so quit your bickering!"

"Good. "

Kuyat shot the hologram a look. In the last month, he learned that she was like a woman in every way. Annoying like a woman, rude like one, and just as confusing as a woman. It was enough to drive a insane man sane.

Kuyat got up and decided to take a shower. As he headed there, Aleah started informing Kuyat that she had watched him all night.

"Wait," Kuyat interrupted. "I have an idea, sort of as a gift. What if I gave you a nice paint job?"

He suddenly realized that that could be taken the wrong way, "I mean to make you look pretty - mean more attractive -not that you aren't -stunning -that way the guys will drop...." He stammered. He decided that it was best to shut up and he made a speedy exit into the bathroom where there weren't any holograms or cameras in the shower and he hid there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Dreams and Memories   

Back to top Go down

Of Dreams and Memories
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1