The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

New Experience (Merc only, at least for now)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: New Experience (Merc only, at least for now)   Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:06 pm

Red Falcon woke up in the morning with a groan. Silently she got up and walked away from her place beside Blaze. When she was far enough away to be out of hearing distance she paused walking for a moment to stretch. "Ahhhh..." She said. Musing to no one in particular beside herself she looked around as she walked, taking in whatever beauty she could, knowing that when they left they wouldn't be returning. Aspen had said they would be moving faster now, as fast as they could, as more and more recovered and they wanted to reach a new home by winter.

She had felt strange recently, and wondered why. Mentally she went through the list of sickeness she knew from when she had been in her old pack and what she had learned.
"Hm..my stomach has felt very odd..but not really in a bad way..." Suddenly she realized what it was. She had been a bit shorter of temper, hungrier...and her stomach area...she had to be pregnant! She knew nothing else with similar symptoms. By now though, she didn't know where she was so she just turned and took off running, looking for her mate. She had to tell him, then Dark Oak, as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mercury
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: New Experience (Merc only, at least for now)   Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:41 am

Blaze, being Blaze, was still asleep where Red Falcon had left him. It wasn't like he was in a deep sleep, just snoowing until someone decided to need him. Then they'd wake him up. He would rather be as rested as he could be instead of waking up too early and being grumpy. He shifted a bit, and noticed that Red Falcon wasn't next to him anymore. "...she's probably taking a morning stroll," he murmured before dozing off...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: New Experience (Merc only, at least for now)   Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:01 pm

Red Falcon dashed into the cave and found her mate still sleeping. "Blaze!" She hissed in his ear. "Come on come on come on!!!" She tugged at his fur anxiously.
"Come on Blaze...i really need to talk to you, but not here. In the forest. I'll be waiting outside the cave for you, hurry!"
She whispered it all quickly in his ear the quickly went back outside and began pacing as she waited for him to come out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mercury
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: New Experience (Merc only, at least for now)   Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:37 pm

Blaze yipped (like a pup, actually) when Red Falcon woke him up. He was expected a gentle nudge and a 'Good morning, Blaze'...but, instead, he was being pushed around like a pup would play with a deer skin.

"...huh? Wha?" he mumbled as he stood up and shook out his fur, "I'm coming, dear...I'm coming..." He padded out of the cave and towards his mate. "...what's wrong, Red Falcon?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: New Experience (Merc only, at least for now)   Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:13 pm

Red Falcon refused to answer him but was prancing around quietly, more like her adopted son and mate would act then what she usually would.
"Not here! C'mon!" She whispered quickly and leaped into the forest, repeatedly checking to make sure he was following.

When she thought they were far enough away she sat down and forced herself to breath calmly and close her eyes, although she couldn't stop her tail wagging, a grin from creeping onto her face, and the same thought running through her head.
She wanted to try and tell Blaze calmly, and see how happy he would be. She knew he would be happy. But she just kept thinking, over and over...
I'm going to have pups! I'm going to be a mother!

Poor Blaze. For once she didn't think about how confused he would be at being woken abruptly and dragged into the forest. Oh well...she knew without thinking that once he new why..he'd understand and be glad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mercury
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: New Experience (Merc only, at least for now)   Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:00 pm

He followed his frantic mate, wondering what was so important that they couldn't speak about it around the rest of the pack. Was she hurt? Sick? Dying? Leaving? Those terrible thoughts whirled in his head, so much so that he started feeling sick with worry.

When she sat down, he did also, in front of her. His concern was quite obvious in his expression; he looked like he was going to pass out. After she was silent for a few moments, he decided to speak:

"...Red Falcon...honey...what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: New Experience (Merc only, at least for now)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:00 am

She took a deep breath and then said, as calmly as she could, "Don't worry Blaze...it's nothing bad...But..." She walked beside him and licked him. Then she sat down agian in front of him and said
"I'm pregnant. You're going to be a father!"

Then she sat, tail wagging, and waited for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mercury
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: New Experience (Merc only, at least for now)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:33 pm

He grinned slightly when she licked him; things couldn't be that bad of she was up to giving him a kiss? He hoped and prayed to every wolf spirit he had heard of that this was good news...

...and it was.

"...pregnant?" he murmured, his eyes lighting up, "...me...a Dad? Oh my gosh..." He lept up to his jumped and jumped in the air in joy; "I am the happiest wolf alive!" he howled as he nuzzled his mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: New Experience (Merc only, at least for now)   Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:23 pm

Red Falcon laughed joyfully and returned his nuzzle with tears of pure happiness in her eyes.
She leaped around him, still laughing, before she stopped and began licking her mate.

"I love you Blaze." she whispered softly in his ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mercury
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: New Experience (Merc only, at least for now)   Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:27 pm

"...I love you too, Red Falcon," he whispered back to him, nuzzling her all the more. His excitement for his soon-to-be pups clouded his head; now, the great fire and the catastrophic loss didn't seem as painful and devastating as before.

'...maybe we can emerge from the ashes,' he thought, as he looked into his mate's eyes.

"...dear...how long will it be?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: New Experience (Merc only, at least for now)   Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:10 am

Red Falcon nuzzled him , happy tears still in her eyes and a smile still on her face.

At his question she laughed softly. "A good long while yet my love, be patient."

Then she thought of something.
"We have to tell your parents...and Silver Leaf. When do you think we should?" She asked, her tail wagging furiously. Then a mischevious smile crept onto her face.
"Or should they know when they are born? Your parents i mean. We couldn't hide it from our adopted son, Silver Leaf would see right through us. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mercury
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: New Experience (Merc only, at least for now)   Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:24 pm

Blaze grinned; he understood that he had to wait. "Good things come to those who are patient," he cooed softly to Red Falcon, tail wagging a mile a minute.

"...we do," he replied after she mentioned of Silver Leaf and his parents, "...they should know when they're born...it would be more of a surprise then. As for Silver Leaf...he's too clever of a wolf to see through any ruse we try." He mused on the thought of his adopted son having little siblings...what a grand idea that was!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: New Experience (Merc only, at least for now)   Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:12 pm

Red Falcon slowly lay down, the tip of her nose touching Blaze's paws.
She sighed and, quite contented, fell into a light sleep with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Experience (Merc only, at least for now)   

Back to top Go down

New Experience (Merc only, at least for now)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1