The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Pack Meeting (Open to All)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Pack Meeting (Open to All)   Sat May 03, 2008 10:01 am

ooc: Skipping a bit ahead due to missing members, the post "Heirs are Born..." is still going on, but i want the pack members to meet the pups here.
bic:

Shining Sun stood atop the meeting rock, and howled. Her pups, now a few weeks old, came with her, though she never went far. They could see and walk now, and play. She smilied as she looked at them as they tumbled around her feet. Sun Spot, Summer Blizzard, Mud Spot...and Pup. She refused to name the youngest. It looked like her sisters.

Deep in her mind she knew how cruel this was, but the front of her mind didn't care. What she didn't know what that ones like the past healer, Swift Cloud, and the spirit link, Shooting Star, gave nicknames to the pup like Fawn or Star.

She drew herself away from her thoughts to watch wolves arrive, the purpose of this meeting was to introduce them to her pups, so she picked up SunSpot and MudSpot and carried them down, while Summer Blizzard and Pup followed. She sat at the foot of the rock, and the pups played around her while she waited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mercury
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Pack Meeting (Open to All)   Sun May 11, 2008 3:03 pm

The current Medicine Wolf, RabbitFoot, had been collecting herbs (as her mentor always taught her to) when she caught the scent of something...new. And young. It was not deer...or bear...or rodent...but wolf! She came to the conclusion that it was the four new pups she had heard so much about.

She trotted to the meeting place (not before storing her collected herbs) and finally saw the new pups; the last time she had seen them, they were just born.

"Just as lovely as the day they came," she said to both the pups and Shining Sun, "Good day, Shining Sun." She nodded her head in respect and then look a good look at the puppies. Her tail wagged slightly as she saw them romp and play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orca Owl
New pack member
New pack member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Pack Meeting (Open to All)   Sun May 25, 2008 1:44 pm

Luna crouched down as she spotted movement in the fallen leaves. She watched carefully as a mouse appeared only a few paw lengths away from her. Luna pounced, but she missed her catch and landed awkwardly on the few autumn leaves that lay scattered around her dull grey pelt. Luna raised her ears as she heard a voice coming from the clearing outside of the woods.

It must be Shining Sun, she would want to show her pups off and all. Luna grinned at the thought of four new little pups roaming around the pack. She quickly trotted off towards where she heard Shining Sun's happy voice.

Luna glanced around to see RabbitFoot, the Medicine Wolf talking to Shining Sun. "Hello," Luna stated with a bit of un-sureity in her voice. She had, after all, been a newcomer to the pack. Luna did feel as though she did belong here. She would try her hardest to be the best Hunter possible and to bring as much as she could offer to the pack.

Luna looked down at the little pups as she grinned at their cute little faces and pup-like expressions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Orca_Owl/
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: Pack Meeting (Open to All)   Sun May 25, 2008 6:42 pm

SunSpot gave a soft grunt as she was picked up with her sibling, pawing for space as their mother carried them and launched playfully at MudSpot when release... growling, tail wagging and oblivious to the gathering pack.

Crow Tears lifted his head to the call of the alpha, a light smile crept to his face for a moment. It was time... The pups where ready...
He was returning from his morning border patrol, having checked the markings and refreshed those that needed. Shining Sun couldn't have picked a more beautiful day to present her pups to the pack.
Strong shoulders powered the wolf in stride as he approached the rock, his calm eyes gracing over the playful litter before bowing his head as he greeted Shining Sun.
"Good morning, ma' lady." Details of his patrol could be relayed after the meeting, seeing as nothing was so urgent that it need be addressed now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Pack Meeting (Open to All)   Sun May 25, 2008 6:55 pm

Shining Sun smiled a bit at the approach of the wolves.

"Greetings, new Medicine Wolf Rabbitbrush. You earned your title, my pups are healthy and safe. " She said to Rabbitbrush.
"Hello Luna. Hello Beta Crow Tears. " She began, addressing both of them, the turning just to the pack Beta.

"I take it our boundaries are as safe as they've ever been? " She asked first, then paused and said. "My pups must be safe...SunSpot, over there with MudSpot, Summer Blizzard, and.. oh where is she? Pup!" She paused and called her youngest, who came over, tripping over her paws but looking cheerful. She had been investigating a beetle. After a few moments she ran off again, and went to pounce on one of her siblings. She did pause one moment to look up at the Beta though...

The youngest pup of Shining Sun's litter, named nothing more than Pup, looked more like her aunts, but was too young to know how much of a problem that was. For now, she just grinned up at Crow Tears with large, endearing green eyes that matched Red Falcon's. Her red-brown fur, different from her mother's tan and her father's white, stuck out among her siblings, but she didn't know it was anything wrong to her mother. Her bright, happy mindset, that showed through, had nothing to affect it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Pack Meeting (Open to All)   Sun May 25, 2008 7:24 pm

"Everything is as it should be, ma' lady. A few new deer have cross into our lands for grazing, but nothing else..."
His face turned as the Alpha called for her child, ears perked as he noticed the resemblance to Little Creek and-

Crow Tears smiled at Pup for a moment and the innocence in her green eyes, bending to sniff her scent, but no more for the moment. Her mothers grudge against the wolf the child painfully mirrored, clearly had marked feeling for her daughter as her name, or lack of, suggested.
"They are beautiful. And you can trust I will guard them with my life." He said, his gaze returning to Shining Sun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orca Owl
New pack member
New pack member

PostSubject: Re: Pack Meeting (Open to All)   Mon May 26, 2008 2:42 pm

Luna watched as the two older wolves talked over the four new pups. She stood silent in respect for the Beta and Alpha of the pack. Luna knew that she was fairly new and fairly young to be a hunter in this pack and she knew that it was best not to interrupt two of the leaders of the pack.

Luna did want to know where the deer would be though, it had been a while since she had time to go after some deer. For the most part only mice and rabbits had been plentiful. "Umm... Excuse me..." Luna said akwardly to the male Beta, "Where were the deer that had entered our territory?" She crouched down a little to show her respect to him; she was a bit afriad of the older wolves in this pack because of her past expirences with them in other packs she had been in.
Back to top Go down
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Pack Meeting (Open to All)   Mon May 26, 2008 5:22 pm

Crow Tears turned his crystal blue eyes to the young hunter, his black streaked makings cricked as he gave a quick smile.
"I caught their scent by the eastern border... But that was early this morning, Luna. I think perhaps they might be following the river though..."
Her eagerness was admirable, but she was still young and would be more successful in a party. He looked to Shining Sun as he worked over the idea, "Ma' lady, perhaps a hunt is in order? A deer would be a feast and a good start to celebrate the new generation... Great Deer could lead, as the oldest and wisest Hunter."

SunSpot tired of MudSpot and turned her attention to Pup, ambling towards her as much to a run as her new legs could move. A squeal of glee escaped as the pup jumped to her sister...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mercury
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: Pack Meeting (Open to All)   Mon May 26, 2008 5:47 pm

RabbitFoot looked at the pups with watchful eyes; as a Medicine Wolf, she was to heal, yes...but, she also felt an obligation to these pups...to make sure that they would have the least chance of getting severely hurt in the first place. She grinned as they played; it was a good sign that they weren't in any pain that would stop their frolicking.

"A hunt sounds like the perfect way to celebrate," she said to Crow Tears, then looking to Shining Sun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orca Owl
New pack member
New pack member

PostSubject: Re: Pack Meeting (Open to All)   Mon May 26, 2008 6:23 pm

Luna's ears went up at the thought of hunting in a party, and Great Deer would be there too! Luna remembered how he had been one of the first that she had met when she first entered the pack as a newcomer. Luna felt as excited as a pup who had caught their first butterfly. Unfortunately, she was often to make a fool of herself when this happened.

Luna skipped around a little with glee and then remembered that the Beta and Alpha were right in front of her. She seemed to stop in mid-skip and then sat down in a hurry with a little grin on her face.

"So... when do we start...?" Luna asked Crow Tears as her tail twitched back a wag.
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Pack Meeting (Open to All)   Mon May 26, 2008 9:22 pm

Shining Sun first looked sharply at Luna. "The alphess decides everything unless unavailable, Luna. " Then she spoke to Crow Tears and Rabbitfoot. "I do think a hunt would be a good thing. My sister may join you. " Then, glancing at all of them in turn "Sundown. The deer will just be coming out and you will have plenty of light to see by." She smiled.

Pup squealed happily and turned to meet her sister as she pounced on her. She leaped up to try and meet, and knock over, SunSpot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orca Owl
New pack member
New pack member

PostSubject: Re: Pack Meeting (Open to All)   Mon May 26, 2008 9:51 pm

Luna put her ears back at the sound of the harsh warning from the Alphess. She looked down in submission towards Shining Sun and glanced over to see the pups un-fazed by their mother's words. Sometimes I wish I could still just be a pup, there is so much more you can get away with and never would anywolf scold a pup too harshly. Luna sighed and then glanced back up at the the Alpha when she mentioned the time that they would be going hunting.

Luna did always enjoy hunting, and she would be able to get to know the other members a bit better and have a little fun. It was always a great way to get rid of some of her pint-up energy with the thrill of the chase and capture.

"Sundown sounds good to me," Luna said in an almost whisper, just loud enough for the others to hear.
Back to top Go down
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Pack Meeting (Open to All)   Tue May 27, 2008 4:50 am

The Beta followed Shining Sun's gaze to Luna, his face neutral as she cringed at the scold.
Crow Tears nodded in agreement, turning his marked face back as the Alpha announced the time. Sundown would be a good time... And Little Creek would also enjoy the chase.

Playful growls of happiness uttered as SunSpot fell with her sister, tiny jaws made their way around a leg as the two tussled in play...

OOC: Um, who can temp as Great Deer? Or shouldn't we do the hunt as a thread? Luna is right... it is a good way to get to know everyone and I don't think a group hunt has been played out before...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orca Owl
New pack member
New pack member

PostSubject: Re: Pack Meeting (Open to All)   Tue May 27, 2008 7:14 am

OOC: I think a new thread is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Pack Meeting (Open to All)   Tue May 27, 2008 5:20 pm

ooc: I will probably message Imara, FS, and others with LVP chars. I want the members to be introduced to the pups here. For the hunt, yes a seperate thread would be a good idea, and i can temp RP Great Deer if no one else will but i'd rather not RP two chars in one thread where they would all be talking XD
Also, i'll reply here and edit my post once i message Imara and FS, they RP pups.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Pack Meeting (Open to All)   Tue May 27, 2008 5:56 pm

((Okay. Fauna, best thing to do would be to start a new thread. I can bring in Cloudy and Summer Blizzard there. Just be prepared... Cloudy's news ain't the best. Wink ))

Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

PostSubject: Re: Pack Meeting (Open to All)   Tue May 27, 2008 8:00 pm

ooc: Ok, FS, can you make the thread with them or should i?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsuki claw
New pack member
New pack member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Pack Meeting (Open to All)   Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:24 pm

tsuki watched from afar. she saw the cute pups that were almost fully grown. they looked just like great hunters that will soon have their own stories to tell. she was curiouse what these wolves were doing. a meeting? an arguement? she sat there coverd in the bushes as qiuet as a rabbit. she actually learned it from a rabbit...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack Meeting (Open to All)   

Back to top Go down

Pack Meeting (Open to All)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1