The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Adoption of Kerosene's Characters...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Adoption of Kerosene's Characters...   Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:26 am

Since it seems that Kerosene Ice Furr (IguanaIguana88) will not be coming back for awhile, I find it necessary to put her characters up for adoption. The only stipulaton is that you may not adopt characters who have a close relationship with one of yours (Example: I cannot adopt Aspen because of her relationship with my character, Ebon Star.)

Fauna Myth has already volunteered to adopt Wind Feather and Little Doe.

Who else will volunteer to adopt some of Kero's characters until her return, whenever that may be?

Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Adoption of Kerosene's Characters...   Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:12 pm

i will volunteer to play Chaser of the Moon...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Adoption of Kerosene's Characters...   Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:43 pm

Okay. That's three characters adopted. More volunteers?

PostSubject: Re: Adoption of Kerosene's Characters...   Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:58 pm

I kinda feel like I should adopt Aspen ... I dunno though. xD
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Adoption of Kerosene's Characters...   Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:18 pm

Haha. Actually, I was talking with Fauna about this last night, Imara. I was kinda' hoping you would adopt Aspen, since you know Kerosene's characters almost as well as she does... and you're kinda used to doing the whole couple thing on the board with me anyway. XD

Unfamiliar wolf
Unfamiliar wolf

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Adoption of Kerosene's Characters...   Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:01 pm

I wouldnt mind but i dont know anything about them...so i feel like i would be doing them an injustice. I'll just wait till the move is over to begin a char
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Adoption of Kerosene's Characters...   Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:12 am

Okay then. I'll take on Aspen.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Adoption of Kerosene's Characters...   Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:48 am

Xerhox,
The move is over, but you can look on the old board in the character profile area. There, you can find a list of Kerosene's characters.

Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Adoption of Kerosene's Characters...   Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:22 pm

I could adopt SnowTooth and Cold River; I know both very well...since I kind of made them :3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Adoption of Kerosene's Characters...   Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:03 pm

Hah. Sure. I'd appreciate that Merc.

Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Adoption of Kerosene's Characters...   Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:39 pm

Uhm...me thinkies I will temporarily take Silent Paw...

EDIT 8/17/07 - Ah, and I also have to add I'll take Coyote as well...he and SnowTail don't have that much of a "close relationship"...as in...I don't think there's any real emotional attachment betwixt them.

I would end this little edit here; but while we're at it - why is there opposition to adopt a character that does have an close relationship to one of your one? Just explain to me this, for I am curious.

Last edited by on Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flecksofgreen.livejournal.com
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Adoption of Kerosene's Characters...   Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:15 pm

Hum... Who is Willow's player?

Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Adoption of Kerosene's Characters...   Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:06 pm

Heavensgaze if i remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavensGaze
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Adoption of Kerosene's Characters...   Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:15 am

That would be correct Smile And just so you guys know, I'm moving into my college dorm room today. Hopefully I won't have too much of an absence Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Adoption of Kerosene's Characters...   Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:25 pm

Heavens, you're lucky! :p Come back soon at any rate.

Rox,
Great! That's two more characters I can scratch off the adoption list. As to my reasoning, the major reason is because in a tightly-knit RP story like this, a lot of the activity depends on relationships between various characters. In order to keep the RP as active as possible, and to have different perspectives meshing together to make a great story, I want to keep that interaction between not only different characters, but different members.

These characters still need adoption. If you already have five or more characters, don't worry. I'm allowing an exception to the rule for this purpose.

Characters which still need to be adopted:
Sage Ghost (TBMP, former alpha female, now retired/elder)
Dandelion (TSRC Omega, pregnant)
Cold River (TTPP, Beta Male)
SnowTooth (TTPP, Healer)
Coyote (Soldier, TTPP)
Unknown One (TSRC scout, dark/bitter, PM Firestorm for plot information regarding him)
Flame Tip (TBMP, unborn female, daughter of Aspen and Ebon Star)
Nightshade (TLVP, soldier)
Black Pine (adult name Cold Snap) (TBMP, unborn female, daughter of Wind Feather and Falling Snow)

Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Adoption of Kerosene's Characters...   Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:10 pm

Err...I think you've made two mistakes (concerning moi, however), Firestorm, in typing your adoption list. Kerosene already allowed me to adopt Black Pine beforehand. Le proof is here: http://theblackmountainsaga.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=22 (look for the twelfth post down in the first page of the thread)

In addition...you also might want to take Coyote off the adoption list. Unless I was mistaken by your comment "That's two more characters I can scratch off the adoption list".

EDIT -- okay, let me clarify on why I want to temporarily adopt Coyote...even for a short time. You see, he and SnowTail hardly have much feeling for each other other than lust (this is from my perspective, though...I think Kero felt similarly, but I'm not sure) - and me and Kero were going to make it a goal for SnowTail to get impregnated by him. I want this to be achieved as soon as possible. And since I'm seeing that most of our RPers are trying to manage their busy lives - and I'm one of the few who doesn't really have a life yet - I figure the quickest way to get this goal accomplished is by my own hand, and not having to wait days at a time for a response. I know that might take the artistry out of RP, and I'm sorry for that - but I'm an impatient gal. But I'll lend Coyote back to Kero as soon as she comes back, in spite of my lack of patience; of course.

...If she doesn't come back soon enough...don't worry...it's not as if I'm going to literally write out a..ew...fornicating scene between Coyote and SnowTail (I'm not even allowed to, anyway...nor would I want to...)...I just plan to write out a realllly long (but good...c'mon...all posts can be good if you invest time and thought into 'em...) post of Coyote's and SnowTail's interaction sometime in the future and concluding it with a scene that would lead up to the...you know...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flecksofgreen.livejournal.com

PostSubject: Re: Adoption of Kerosene's Characters...   Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:17 pm

I'm going to take on Sage Ghost as well.
Back to top Go down
mercury
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Adoption of Kerosene's Characters...   Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:45 am

You need to take SnowTooth and Cold River off the lost; I've decided that I'm taking them for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Adoption of Kerosene's Characters...   Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:20 am

Alright, so here's an updated list:

Dandelion (TSRC Omega, pregnant)
Unknown One (TSRC scout, dark/bitter, PM Firestorm for plot information regarding him)
Flame Tip (TBMP, unborn female, daughter of Aspen and Ebon Star)

PostSubject: Re: Adoption of Kerosene's Characters...   Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:49 am

Okay. Taking Dandelion, too. XD

So I've got Aspen, Dandelion, and Sage Ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adoption of Kerosene's Characters...   Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:08 pm

I'm anxious so I'll just say now that Firestorm is taking Unknown One.

Any other of Kero's characters are unborn and aren't a priority right now.

The Journey will be up either later tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adoption of Kerosene's Characters...   Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:00 pm

Where exactly is my Kero? :'(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adoption of Kerosene's Characters...   Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:08 pm

That's what we'd all like to know. Sad
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Adoption of Kerosene's Characters...   Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:05 am

Well, Imara and I have a theory, but I'd rather not voice it here. It's... Well... A personal problem, and we can't violate our own rules even as administrators.

PostSubject: Re: Adoption of Kerosene's Characters...   

Back to top Go down

Adoption of Kerosene's Characters...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1