The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Hey,

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roxy90
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Hey,   Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:56 pm

Roxy here. I'm not too good with this kind of stuff, as I am insecure as to how you all will interpret this. But...it would be better to do this now and quickly, rather than to painfully drag this on any longer...

The thing is...I don't...really have a hankering for storyboarding anymore. I don't know if it's because of Kerosene's untimely disappearance (not to sound too kiss-butty, but frankly, she was a source of inspiration for me and was also a great motivator), or Vivian having left (a place becomes less fun when you lack a best bud), or...what, exactly. I can't really pin a good reason down without you guys getting offended, but it just seems that...roleplays themselves hardly inspire me anymore. In fact, nowadays I even grimace at the thought of involving myself in them. I see it as a waste of time and would rather indulge myself in my own stories.

But...I digress. I had a rather pleasant time here, and good, lulzy memories of Dark Star and Snake Skin's poorly played out battles which will persist in my mind for...er...hopefully, more than two years, depending if me and Vivian persist in contact beyond that time. I also enjoyed the creation of the third generation as well, as it produced gorgeously designed puppies.

So...I hope that when this place does rise from the deceased, it will rise gloriously. Good luck and au revoir to you all. ⭐
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flecksofgreen.livejournal.com
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Hey,   Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:58 pm

Well, Roxy I can't blame you for getting bored with RPs, I mentioned before that it had been a long while since I started up again with AtF.

I'll still see you around dA (I hope), so I'm not so worried about it, still sad to see you go. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kenseikitsune.deviantart.com/
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Hey,   Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:21 pm

Well, we'll miss you Rox, but I know that real life takes priority. Even I find myself without much time for the board anymore... Sad really.

I do know that TBMS will not die. Before her disappearance, I spoke with Kerosene, and she gave me permission to be the one to work on moving TBMS ahead should we ever lose contact.

I don't know where life will carry me, but if I have my way, within a few years, I'll have at least one TBMS book out on store shelves... The characters (most) will be different, since we borrowed a lot of names, but the faces will be the same... so I hope you'll pick one up when it comes out. Smile

Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Hey,   Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:08 pm

Sorry to hear that Roxy, but well take care. Also, what happens to yours chars, going to be taken over or are just going to disappear?

But well my time is also going to be shorter for online, as i a new job, plus that i have to learn also the OS (Operating System) Linux. So i be slow on replying on the rp's when it is my turn.

Firestorm, is your book going to be also international, or just national and on a later date international? (no need to have it all translated for that.)

Roxy90
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Hey,   Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:05 pm

I don't really care about my own characters anymore...and I have too many to burden everyone else with, so I'm just going to toss them off into oblivion. Seeing as I was never bold enough to have them make a splash in the roleplay, I don't think it will be difficult just to act as if they never existed. However, there is still the matter of Vivian's characters, of which she gave up unto me. I need to consult her as to both my leaving of this roleplay site, and what will become of her wolf crew.

I might be inclined to pick up said book when or if it ever comes out, Firestorm. This roleplay was, after all, a part of my adolescence.

Thank you, kotieline, Firestorm Hound, and Ken-san for seeing me off. You are all such kind and good men. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flecksofgreen.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey,   

Back to top Go down

Hey,
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The White Ridge Saga :: General Discussion :: Yips, Howls, Woofs, and Growls-
Jump to: