The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

*blows raspberries*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: *blows raspberries*   Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:55 am

I hate being sick. Blech.

The wonders of everybody else in my family not having asthma.

My dad catches something from work, gets over it in a week.

My mom catches the same thing from Dad, gone in a week.

I catch it and by the end of the week I have pneumonia!

We went to the Urgent Care today, and on the X-ray of my chest, you could see the entire right side of my chest, clear as day, heart, diphragm, etc etc etc. The left side you could make out about a half inch of the top of my heart. The rest is white.

All the white means I pretty much only have one completely functioning lung. Greeaaatttt. *SARCASM*

Because of the lack of air, there's not enough oxygen in my blood to be considered healthy. (Healthy is like, 99. My level was 78-83.)

So....Zeroki Is....

On oxygen.
Going to be on nebulizer treatments
Sleeping with a humidifier.
MISSING COLLEGE CLASS..... Suspect Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad
Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad
Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad
And Missing Work.......And not Making Any Money. (But my parent were very gracious enough to foot the bill since I'm paying $1,800 for my tuition this coming semester.)

Blech.

FireButt, please pelt me with your paintball set of Doom....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: *blows raspberries*   Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:54 pm

Hah... I could never torture a sick animal with paintballs, Zeroki. XD

Sorry you're sick. You'll be in my prayers. Smile

Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member