The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Butterflies and clouds (Open to anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Butterflies and clouds (Open to anyone)   Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:08 pm

((I'm in a tight schedule today, but I wanted to finally post something so here.))

Scorch seemed to be flying on something. Looking around the area his black fur seemed to clash with the while fluffy cloud like substance. Another look Scorch blinked twice. It was a cloud. He was calm but none the less bewildered by the fact that he was on a cloud. Shaking his head he mumbled, "Must be a dream." Scorch sett his head down and closed his eyes.

The full-body scared wolf awoke from his deep slumber. Laying there very still he muttered, "I knew it." Though he did sort of missed the clouds now. A little exotic colored butterfly flew around Scorch in various O's and 8's. Scorch did not notice until it landed on the tip of Scorch's snout.
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies and clouds (Open to anyone)   Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:31 pm

Shooting Star sat under a tree near Scorch and smilied she saw the butterfly land on the wolf's nose. She was not an old wolf, but one of the older wolves in the pack. She got up and walked over, and said "Scorch. Haven't seen much of you recently, what have you been up to? " It was true, but mostly because she'd been training her new apprentice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies and clouds (Open to anyone)   Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:53 pm

Looking to the side Scorch saw a wolf come up to him. Which was odd cause most would be taken it back by his form. As the butterfly flew off he answered the wolf," Well you know I've been just wandering around. I guess exploring places out of this territory."
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies and clouds (Open to anyone)   Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:06 pm

"Ah. Well, i don't know how much you've missed then, but it's been very active here. " Shooting Star paused and looked around, for a moment watching the butterfly vanish in the forest. "You're a soldier. Do you usually wander, since we have peace? " She asked, curious. She never really did know what the packs soldiers did, it wasn't anything that had ever concerned her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butterflies and clouds (Open to anyone)   

Back to top Go down

Butterflies and clouds (Open to anyone)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1