The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Gilds char

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Gilds char   Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:13 pm

Name: FeatherPaw

Pack Affiliation: Loner

Personality: He loves to be a trickser, and joker, but he excells and waas born to hunt. He loves stalking anything dangerous or familiar. He is very cunning but also very compulsive. Having been alone for five seasons, he has adapted to working by himself and using every resource at hand. He is very friendly however, but treats strangers with extreme caution as it takes time before he familiarizes himself with others. His friendly demeanor hides his hidden injuries of past loss, which in turn bury an ingrained bitterness voiced only in his deepest thoughts, though never vocally.

Appearance: Featherpaw is patchy black and brown in fur color, with the tip of his tail white as snow. He usually appears to be abit rough looking, with leaves and dust in his fur, but that is usually because it helps him stalk and hunt. His eyes appear to be a light grey in color, and he has a sleek but well muscled frame. He is about average size for a wolf.

History: As a pup he was a joker and prankster but was taught how to hunt since bith and fight due to rivalry with his siblings over the scarce food in the dangerous woods where he came from. At one point when he was out stalking a squirrel a far ways off from his pack, the earth shook and spewed fire and magma. days after when it cooled off, he found himself to be the sole survivor from his pack. With the food in the area more scarce than ever he began to roam the lands, hunting food as he went in the territtorries of other packs. He was caught a few times but only learnt how to sneak and avoid others more skillfully every time. Now he finds himself about to enter the territtorry of the Black Mountain Pack.

Last edited by Gildarius on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Gilds char   Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:13 pm

Is that alright?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Gilds char   Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:36 pm

i'm sorry, but the Fire Valley Pack isn't one of the 3 we currently have. Right now we aren't allowing new packs to be created...sorry..unless you meant that to be his old pack? that is alright. My pack, The Light Valley Pack, needs members though, and so does the Tall Pines Pack. But, you may join any you choose, other than that, it looks good! Smile You may have to ask Firestorm about his name though...i think The Black Mountain Pack and the other two packs dont mind names like that, but i think its the Swift River Clan that has to have more...natural names. Again, you might wanna ask FS, he's the admin around here Smile But thats it, lol. Nice char, can't wait to see him roleplayed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Gilds char   Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:42 pm

Hehe thanks. The firewhatever pack is the one that got killed off so he can join one of your guys's. Gotta change my name eh? hm. k... howabout Featherpaw? O_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Gilds char   Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:45 pm

ok, that works. You should put that in his history...then put either loner or the name of his future pack in the "Pack" space. And Featherpaw is perfect! Very Happy As for the packs...there is The Black Mountain Pack. Until recently they were enemies with The Swift River Clan and allied with The Tall Pines Pack. Now all three travel together. The last pack is the Light Valley Pack, just barely getting into the story, barely in at all yet. Just pick one, and inform FS if any but TLVP. If that one, tell me lol Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Gilds char   Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:49 pm

Ok. Changed it. Featherpaw will hopefully get a chance to meet all of the packs before getting absorbed into ones ectoplasm. o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Gilds char   Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:04 pm

Hey Gildarius. The character is APPROVED.

However, let me make some constructive suggestions as someone who's been writing for five years. I like the idea of his old pack having been killed off. That would explain why he's such a loner and why he would be hesitant to join any packs.

HOWEVER, someone who has been through that kind of tragedy would not be as... happy-go-lucky as you seem to be trying to portray here. He would be guarded and cautious... perhaps a bit bitter. That creates room for him to grow as he gets to know the wolves from the various packs.

As to his name, you can go with the original name for now. If and when it needs to be changed, that can be done through the RP. That doesn't have to be done here.

If you have any questions, just let me know. Smile

Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Gilds char   Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:26 pm

Ah, but the happy go lucky attitude is a frontal mask of the wounds within. I have seen people have this psychological reaction :p And he is indeed more bitter than I let on thus far
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Gilds char   Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:01 am

Ah... a mask. That works great. LOL I know it's been a few months but I'm sort of running through the forum and getting out some quick replies to stuff.

Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Gilds char   Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:15 pm

Ah yes. The email I got from the reply reminded me to come and post >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilds char   

Back to top Go down

Gilds char