The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

just what I need

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
firewaternair
New pack member
New pack member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: just what I need   Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:50 am

now my sugar levels are going all wonky all weekend long...right now 250 (bad not suppose to be over 150 even on meds) and saturday it was 383.. on top of that we have to move agaaaaaaaiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn.. cause they are selling the place we live in and the people who are buying it want us out so they can do whatever right now I really don't care what the reason is... scratch ... uggggg... I mean Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... ohhhmmmmmm...ooooohhhhhmmmmmmmmmm
ok this ohm stuff ain't working I wanna hurt something
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: just what I need   Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:34 pm

Omg I'm sorry, Fire D= I hope the move goes well, and I hope your sugar levels level out. My mother has a very high sugar level, about 265 or something. We're waiting for test results to come back as diabetes runs horribly in our family. *tightcling*
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: just what I need   Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:46 pm

Sorry to hear that. I've been in a similar situation, before. Was kicked out do to a change in ownership... I'm not sorry to say, I then reported them for stealing cable (actually, we had cable there the entire time we lived there, it was just on). I'd probably even feel bad about it, if it weren't for the fact that they were human garbage. :p

Moving is stressful enough without the added problems of bad sugar levels. While I don't have diabetes, several in my family do, so its quite possible I may develop it myself someday. :/

Hang in there though, I'm sure it will all work out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kenseikitsune.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just what I need   

Back to top Go down

just what I need
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The White Ridge Saga :: General Discussion :: Yips, Howls, Woofs, and Growls-
Jump to: