The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

"Haunted Houses" Anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roxy90
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: "Haunted Houses" Anyone?   Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:24 am

...Yeah. Anyone have any experiences they'd like to recount with Haunted House attractions, or somethin'? Or at least recommend a few good scary digs?

I had a...nice experience this night. It was called the "Haunted Forest", actually, located around this barn house of sorts in Frederick. The settings within the forest were outstandingly creepy, creative, and unique...except I was pretty much a b*tch the whole time. As in, from the very beginning, I laughed at pretty much everything...or tried to, at least. I commented to a dude in a goblin costume that he looked "cute" or "adorable" (don't remember which), then I patted a guy on the head, and then there came this:

Insane-acting guy: MUAHAHA, I LOVE IT WHEN THEY SCREAM!!1
Me: *in a monotone voice with a deadpan expression* That's nice.
Insane-acting guy: *glares and then sexily- I mean uh, NO - and then growls* Come on in.

And so I went into the faux insane asylum, giggling the whole way.

...Man. Either that place wasn't good at scarin', or I was pretty hard to please. Whatever the case, out of dozens and dozens of screaming peeps, I certainly wasn't one to sore my vocals over guys dancing around with chainsaws and...whatever. I feel kinda guilty at that too, because I felt I was being obnoxious. My sisters, however, thought I was brave - not because of my insults or anything, but apparently I ended up leading the troupe and was always eager to meet the new fright. Well...I don't know about me being brave...but for some reason, I was always willing to fling myself into a horrorfest. I don't know. I must not be normal. XP
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flecksofgreen.livejournal.com

PostSubject: Re: "Haunted Houses" Anyone?   Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:19 pm

They have this place here called "The Netherworld" It's supposed to be righteously awesome, but I can't find anyone with enough balls to go =p My fiancé can't handle horror movies well so he's out of the question and my best good friend passed out in the first room the last time she went. I hate being in a new city... I need more friends
Back to top Go down
mightymorphinpowahranger
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: "Haunted Houses" Anyone?   Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:48 pm

Quote :
then I patted a guy on the head, and then there came this:

lol...roxy, youre not supposed to touch the actors. xD you obnoxious brave girl you. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxy90
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: "Haunted Houses" Anyone?   Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:53 pm

I KNOW I KNOW...but somehow I forgot all about that rule. Luckily, though, the guy didn't come after me or anything with a lawsuit.

And Mahrkale, if I can convince my family to hit your city (for some other reason; it'd be dumb of course to go here from Mary-land all the way to Atlanta just to get scared) - I am DEFINITELY going to this Netherworld. Just the name of it sounds like it would be awesomely good fun...maybe I'd end up screaming my head off, but hey, I like scaring the crap out of myself. XD *goes to actually look Netherworld up XD*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flecksofgreen.livejournal.com

PostSubject: Re: "Haunted Houses" Anyone?   Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:19 pm

OMG I just saw a thing on The Netherworld on tv JUST last night XD I WANT TO GO SOOOO BAD! But I live forever away D= I love the fact that it has animatronics to enhance stuff =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Haunted Houses" Anyone?   Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:39 pm

uhm, i didn't really read anything in here, but roxy i feel like i must serenade 'bubbly' to you after reading your signature. and location. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Haunted Houses" Anyone?   Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:53 pm

Roxy and Iguana, we should all go XD My friend at work just raved about it. Man, I wish it didn't end like, tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: "Haunted Houses" Anyone?   Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:24 pm

Didn't make it to any this year, including Netherworld. Heard lots of commercials for it.

I did go to a maize maze though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Haunted Houses" Anyone?   

Back to top Go down

"Haunted Houses" Anyone?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1